剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Happy birthday, Tessa. Mr. Hibbard.
生日快乐 苔莎 希巴德先生
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点了吗
It is very late. You should be in bed.
时间不早了 你该上♥床♥睡觉了
But I have a surprise for you.
但我要给你个惊喜
Something very special that I found
我找到了一样非常特别的东西
just for you.
专门送给你的
Uh, Liv.
丽芙
I think I know where the bracelet went.
我现在知道那个手镯去哪儿了
Wow. That is some serious bling.
还真是闪得耀眼
He's a keeper.
他真能藏得住东西
Do you like it, Tessa?
你喜欢吗 苔莎
It's beautiful, Kevin.
很漂亮 凯文
Thank you.
谢谢
I am going to bring this back to Mrs. Slatterly.
我给斯拉特里太太送回去
Thanks, Oz. Nice job.
谢谢 奥兹 干得好
You have a good night.
晚安
OK, where are we at?
目前情况如何
Manny's picture's in the hands of every department
曼尼的照片已经下发到了各个部门
and agency-local and international.
和国内外政♥府♥机构
We've also put surveillance on Valla Florian.
我们还对瓦拉·弗洛里安实施了监控
He won't go back to his old plan.
他不会按原计划行事
He's too smart for that.
他不会做那种傻事
What about this car of his?
那他的车呢
We're working with Interpol to try to track it down,
我们在与国际刑♥警♥组织合作对其进行搜索
but the plates were registered to a fake name.
但他的车牌登记在一个假名之下
"Mariposa."
"马里波萨"
That's Spanish. "Butterfly."
那是西班牙语 "蝴蝶"的意思
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
That's his sister's nickname.
那是他妹妹的昵称
The son of a bitch was practically flaunting it in my face.
那个混♥蛋♥简直就是在我眼皮底下玩花样
Hey, you should all be proud of yourselves.
你们都该为自己感到自豪
Whelan isn't exactly small potatoes.
惠兰可不是个小角色
He's offering to hand us a warehouse
他为了得到宽大处理
full of stolen art in exchange for leniency.
拱手交出了一整间仓库的失窃画作
I had him. I had Carnicero and I just let him go.
我找到他了 我找到了卡尼塞罗却放他跑了
It's not your fault. I read the guy, and I couldn't even tell.
那也不能怪你 我读了他的心都没看出蹊跷
We'll get him.
我们会抓住他的
Knowing his identity is half the battle.
知道他的身份之后就成功了一半
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表