剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
The Turks' Tornado
土耳其飓风队
has been about to shoot it.
准备射门了
Nice save.
完美的救球
Turks' Tornado
土耳其飓风队
I like that.
我喜欢
Hang on for a second.
稍等一下
What's going on? You all right?
怎么了 没事吧
No, I thought it was Sandy.
没事 我还以为是珊迪
It's this gymnast that broke her leg that we brought in.
是我们上次送到医院的那个体操公主
She keeps emailing me.
总给我发邮件
They like a man in uniform.
她们喜欢制♥服♥男
OK, this is her.
这是她的照片
She sent that to you on purpose?
她是故意发给你的吗
Yeah. You know what this is? It's 'eau de commitment", OK.
知道这是什么吗 这是对真爱的考验
I have the stink of un-attainability on me and these
我脸上写着"非单身"
women are just coming out of the woodwork.
桃花却接踵而至
You're a free man. I thought Sandy left things kinda open?
你是自♥由♥身 珊迪又没跟你山盟海誓
Well, actually,
其实呢
I told Sandy that I would be here when she gets back.
我答应她 会等她回来的
So I would like to be the kind of guy that sticks to his word.
所以我做一个言而有信的人
Yeah, we all would, man. I mean, but are you?
大家都言而有信 不过你是这种人吗
Yeah, I guess I'm taking advice now
好吧 你孜然一身
from the king of self-imposed solitude?
就别给我上课了
All right. Fair enough.
说得有道理
You can, uh... Hey, guys!
你可以... 伙计们
Elyse.
埃莉丝
Toby, this is Elyse. I trained her last year.
托比 这是埃莉丝 我去年培训过她
Really nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 幸会
I didn't know you guys have a team. Do you mind?
你们还有球队啊 让我试试好吗
You wanna play, yeah sure? Yeah, thanks.
你想要玩吗 是啊 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Rider said I should come in and set up my locker.
赖德让我过来把更衣柜装好
Thank you for leaving OZ without a partner.
谢谢你让我有机会做奥兹的搭档
Yeah, you got my old job.
你接了我的班
Good for you. I did. I'm totally stoked.
真棒 是啊 我兴奋极了
Congratulations. How are you? Huh?
祝贺你 你好吗
How's, uh... how's Sandy?
珊迪怎么样
Sandy.
珊迪
Sandy is in Africa.
珊迪在非洲
Yes. She's in Africa?
是的 她在非洲
Yeah. No way! That's amazing.
是啊 不是吧 太棒了
Yes. Mrs. Africa.
是啊 非洲太太
So, uh... you wanna play?
那么 你想玩吗
Go ahead. Could be fun.
去吧 挺好玩的
You know, actually, we should get back to work.
其实吧 我们应该回去工作了
Yeah. That's enough kidding around for one day, guys. OK.
是啊 这一天玩得够多了 伙计们
Really? Yeah. I mean, you know it's a... it's a...
真的吗 是啊 我是说...
Careful about that. It's just been a lot of goofing around.
小心一点 这一天净瞎闹了
Does he want to play? Nah, he's gotta come with me.
他想玩吗 不想 他跟我走
So we gotta get back to work, guys.
我们得回去工作了 伙计们
C'mon! Time. People to save.
到点了 救死扶伤去
Hello.
你好
Mom?
妈妈
Blaire?
布莱尔
Mom. Hi.
妈妈 你好
Hi. I'm sorry. Did I wake you? No. No.
抱歉 吵醒你了吗 没有
It, uh... I'm just... I'm just surprised, that's all.
我只是 只是有点惊喜
How are you? Is everything OK?
你好吗 没出事吧
Well, actually, I was wondering if I could come home.
其实我想...我能回家吗
Like tonight.
今晚就回去
Yes. Of course you can come home, honey.
当然可以了 宝贝
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm... I'm at a bus stop.
我在公交车站
I don't know when the next bus is coming.
不知道下一辆车什么时候到
I want you to stay where you are, OK?
你就待在那里别动
I want to come and pick you up, OK?
我过去接你
So just... I want you to tell me where.
你告诉我地点就行
Blaire?
布莱尔
Blaire?
布莱尔
Hi. Sorry. Sorry. No, I'm here.
对不起 我在
I'm at the community centre at Steeles and Mississauga.
我在斯蒂尔和米西索加区的社区中心
OK. Listen. I'm gonna be there in 20 minutes.
听着 我20分钟内就到
I want you to stay put. I want you to go inside.
别乱跑 别呆在外面
OK, honey? I'm on my way.
好吗 宝贝 我马上过去
Really?
真的吗
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Hey, Mom. I love you.
妈妈 我爱你
Blaire?
布莱尔
Blaire?
布莱尔
She said that she wanted to come home.
她说她想回家
And I told her I would come and get her.
我说我会过去接她
I told her to stay put. I get there and she's gone.
我让她别动 我到达的时候她却不见了
She's just vanished. And I know exactly where she is.
她就突然不见了 我知道她在哪儿
The police know exactly where--
警♥察♥也知道
So, uh, got your message. What's going on?
收到你的短♥信♥了 出什么事了
Hope you got some sleep. That would make one of us.
希望你睡过觉了 这样就能加入我们了
The Crown Attorney wants our unit to take over a Metro investigation.
控方律师要我们组接手一个市警案的调查
Very high profile. Top priority. Starting now.
非常高调 优先处理 即刻行动
Welcome to Special Assignments.
欢迎参与特别任务
Three girls have gone missing
连续三周有三个女孩
from the same bus stop in the last three weeks.
在同一个车站失踪
They were last heard from between 8 and 10pm.
失踪时间都在晚上八点到十点之间
From a phone booth.
失踪地点是一个电♥话♥亭
No other evidence. No known witnesses.
没有其他线索 目前没有任何目击者
Same age. Same time. Same place.
年龄相同 失踪时间和地点完全一致
This is normally a case for the Sex Crimes Unit,
像这种案子通常都会交给性犯罪案组
but they messed up. Metro was overzealous
可惜他们搞得一团糟 市警对于搜查
in their hunt for the first two missing women.
前两个失踪的女孩表现得过分热心
They target a local organization
他们把目标锁定为
called The Heart of Artemis.
一个叫阿尔忒弥斯之心的地方组织
Oh, Artemis. Yeah, the cult. I know them.
阿尔忒弥斯 是个邪教 我知道
Please, don't use the "C" word.
拜托 别用"邪教"这个词
New religious organizations.
是新型宗教组织
Like a church, or a mosque, or the local scapegoat.
就像教堂 有清♥真♥寺 也有本地替罪羊
Local police were convinced that the first two victims,
当地警方确信 前两个受害者
who are not members of Artemis, were being held inside.
被关押在教内 但并非阿尔忒弥斯教成员
Uh, yeah. Artemis sued for police harassment.
阿尔忒弥斯教已经起诉警方骚扰
The latest victim, Blaire Donleavy,
而最近这个受害者 布莱尔·唐利维
now, she is a member.
现在是该教派成员
So if the predator is from Artemis,
所以如果罪犯来自阿尔忒弥斯教
why would he abduct somebody from where he lives?
为什么他会在自己住的地方实施绑♥架♥呢
Well, we have to assume that these women were
我们只能说 这些女孩
at the wrong place at the right time.
在正确的时间出现在错误的地方
But, as it stands right now,
不过 就目前的情况来看
our predator has a six-hour head-start on us.
罪犯比我们早六小时行动
I need you two to talk to Blaire's mother
我要你们俩去跟布莱尔的母亲谈谈
and then focus on viable suspects.
重点关注有犯罪动机的嫌疑人
Dev's already at the scene talking to potential witnesses.
戴夫已经在出事地点询问潜在目击者
Something was wrong.
事情有点不对劲
I could feel it.
我能感觉得到
A mother can sense these things.
作母亲的对这些事情都会有感觉
It's like a sixth sense.
就像是第六感
And you're sure Blaire was by herself?
你确定布莱尔是独自一人
She didn't mention anyone or any problems?
她没提到任何人或者任何事
No! She wanted to come home.
没有 她就想回家
Don't you understand? She wanted out of that cult.
你不明白吗 她想脱离那个邪教
For two years she wouldn't even speak to me.
两年来她甚至都不愿跟我说话
Were the two of you close when she joined Artemis?
她加入阿尔忒弥斯教之前你们关系亲密吗
Are you asking me how I could have let her
你是在问我 为什么我会让她
get mixed up with those people?
跟那种人搅合在一起吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表