剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
再也醒不过来 这就是你想要的吗
and you won't even wake up! Is that what you want?
醒不过来
Not waking up?
这想法听起来挺快活
That sounds like a happy thought.
那就喝死我吧
I'll fucking drink to that!
醒醒
Wake up!
该起床了 混♥蛋♥
Rise and shine, motherfucker!
-怎么样 冷不冷 -够了
- Is it cold enough for you? - That's enough.
-冷静点 -够了 为什么
- Calm down. - Enough, why?
-他醒了 他醒了 -你担心他着凉吗
- He's awake. - Do you worry he's gonna get a cold?
他抛下我们 埃里克
He left us, Erik!
让我们在外面冻死
To freeze to death out there.
不 我没打算那么做 好吗
No, I wasn't gonna do that, all right?
你杀了迈尔斯 混♥蛋♥
You killed Miles, motherfucker.
-我们不能确定 -拜托
- We don't know that. - Come on!
我没有杀迈尔斯
I didn't fucking kill Miles!
尼尔斯 闭嘴吧
Nils, shut up!
有人停下来想过为什么吗
Has anybody stopped to consider why?
他为什么要杀迈尔斯
Why would he kill Miles?
因为他们一直针锋相对
Because they were at each other's throats all the time?
你不会仅仅因为讨厌某个人就砍掉他的头
You don't chop someone's head off because you don't like him.
你站哪边的
Whose side are you on?
不 这不是哪边的问题 是关于真♥相♥
No. This is not about sides, this is about the truth.
-真的吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yes!
真♥相♥就是我们已经认识尼尔斯很久了
And the truth is we've known Nils for a very long time,
他喝醉时可能是很混♥蛋♥
and he may be an asshole when he drinks.
但他不会杀人
But he's not a murderer.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
拜托 安妮卡
Come on, Annika,
他为什么会来这你再清楚不过了
you know perfectly well how he ended up here.
在世界上最寒冷的地方醉生梦死
Drinking himself to death in the coldest place on Earth.
我可以告诉你们他可不是为了蹭免费冰块
And it wasn't for the free ice, I can tell you that, guys.
拉蒙 我当然知道
Ramón, of course I know.
是啊 但我不知道
Yeah, but I don't know.
所以能麻烦你们告诉大家到底怎么回事吗
So could someone please tell us what the hell happened?
你敢说试试 拉蒙
Don't you fucking dare, Ramón.
你敢说试试
Don't you fucking dare.
他们不知道
They don't know?
你不喜欢说这个吗
You don't like to talk about it?
轮不到你来说她
You don't get to talk about her!
十年前 是十年前吗 对 十年前
Ten years ago, was it ten? Yeah. Ten years ago.
他十几岁的女儿吸毒过量
His teenage daughter OD's...
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you fucking asshole!
有个混♥蛋♥ 卖♥♥给了她非常猛的毒品
And there is this son of a bitch that sells her this very bad shit.
警♥察♥找到他时
And when the police find him,
他已经死了 被揍成了猪头
the guy's already dead. Beaten to a pulp.
-不是我♥干♥的 -警♥察♥当然没办法证明了
- That wasn't me. - The cops couldn't prove it, that's for sure.
但是大家都知道
But everybody knew.
大家都知道 你妻子知道...
Everybody knew, your wife knew it...
-不是我♥干♥的 -所以她才离开你
- It wasn't me! - That's why she left.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't fucking me, okay?
我真♥他♥妈♥希望是我♥干♥的
I wish to God it was!
我真希望是我亲手打死了他
I wish I got to do it with my bare fucking hands,
但不是我
but it wasn't me!
跑到世界的尽头还不够 是吧
Running away to the end of the world wasn't enough, right?
还不够你忘记她
It wasn't enough to forget her.
你非得拿起酒瓶 毁掉一切...
You had to pick up the bottle and destroy everything...
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
-尼尔斯 振作点 -我要割开你的喉咙
- Nils, stay focused! - I'll rip your fucking throat!
-我陈述完了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- I rest my case. - Fuck you!
-尼尔斯 -去他妈的
- Nils! - Fuck him!
我们不能根据道听途说就认定一个人有罪
We cannot find a man guilty based purely on hearsay.
恕我直言 埃里克
With all due respect, Erik.
没错 每个人在证实有罪之前都是无辜的
Yes, everyone's innocent until proven guilty,
你说得没错...
I'll give you that...
但锯下迈尔斯头颅的是他的锯子
But it was his saw that severed Miles' head.
他的工具
His tool of trade.
我和安妮卡在实验室里绝对不会用这种东西
It's certainly something Annika and I don't use in the lab.
玛姬
Maggie,
你真的看到他了吗
did you really see him?
你真的看到他试图扔掉吗
Did you see him trying to get rid of it?
-是的 -所以呢
- Yes. - So what?
他的锯子
His saw...
那我们怎么办
What should we do, then? Huh?
把他扒光 把他扔到雪地里等死吗
Strip him naked? Toss him out into the ice to die?
你们谁来动手
And which one of you is going to do it, huh?
谁来担罪
Who takes the credit?
是啊
Yeah...
我想也没人敢
I didn't think so.
听着...
Look...
听着...我...我是回了我的房♥间
Look, look... Okay... I... I did, I went into my room,
我...我本来想穿好衣服和装备
and I... I was going to get my gear ready.
我本来想出去的
I was gonna go outside.
我是想帮忙找杀死迈尔斯的人
I was gonna help to find Miles' killer.
我...我看到了...
And I... and I saw it...
就...就在我的衣柜里
It was... It was deep inside my closet.
在我的靴子边
It was behind my boots! Okay?
锯子上全部都是血
The saw was covered in blood.
我...
And...
我...
And I...
我知道这看上去有多不妙
I knew how bad it looked!
我知道你们肯定不会相信我的
And I knew that you guys wouldn't believe me!
所以我就把它埋了...但是我没有...
So I buried it... Okay? But I didn't...
我没有杀死迈尔斯
I didn't kill Miles.
我...
I'm...
-我被陷害了 -骗子...
- I'm being framed... Okay? - Liar...
我被陷害了 拉蒙
I am being fucking framed, Ramón!
干出这种事的人
And whoever did it,
就在这里 就在这房♥间里
is right here, right now, in this room.
洗衣房♥
我和海瑟经常说个不停 但是
Me and Heather have been going on and on, but
整个冬天以来 我好像就没听你说过
but I don't think I've heard you say more than
超过两个字
two words all winter.
在丹麦 冬天可不是用来灵魂搜救的
In Denmark, winters aren't for soul searching,
而是用来喝酒的
they're for drinking.
那你为什么要报名
So what made you sign up
这个疯狂的神秘谋杀派对
for this crazy murder mystery party then?
八年前
Eight years ago,
卢卡斯输光了我的人生积蓄时
when Lukas had gambled all our savings away,
这是让我们摆脱困境最快的办法
this was the quickest way to dig us out of the hole.
在世上任何地方打♥针♥都是打♥针♥
A stitch is a stitch anywhere in the world, and...
听说这里的酬劳翻倍
you know, here they pay double for it.
他听起来很混♥蛋♥
Sounds like an asshole.
我那个冬天是在对他的憎恨中度过
Yeah, I spent that winter hating him.
其实不是因为钱 而是...
It wasn't the money, really. It was...
六个月都没有见到维克多和莉莉
spending six months without seeing Viktor and Lilly.
但后来 我回到了家...
But then, I came back home and...
人们都说本性难移...但卢卡斯变了
Some say that people don't change but... Lukas did.
但你又回来了
But now you're back.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
是因为卢卡斯...
What, because Lukas has...
不 不
No, no.
他后来就洗心革面
He's been on the straight and narrow ever since.
我也不知道 可能孩子们都长大了 所以...
I don't know. I guess the kids are older now, so...
玛姬
Maggie!
上帝啊
Jesus!
你吓到了我
You scared me.
我刚刚在找你
I was looking for you.
我们已经把他关起来了 所以...
We got him, right, so...
我们现在只要安心等待就好了
Now all we have to do is sit tight and wait.
我一直在想尼尔斯说的话...
I was thinking about what Nils said...
那把锯子
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表