剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
只要他们有我们的一半设备
If they have half the equipment we have,
他们就绝对能收到信♥号♥♥
they won't have any problem picking it up.
270多千米...很紧张
Two hundred seventy-ish km... It's gonna be tight.
我们只派一个人 穿戴全套冬装
We send just one person in full winter gear,
我们在雪地车上装满燃油
and we will pack the Sno-Cat with fuel.
机舱 行李舱
In the cabin, in the trunk...
这是我们唯一的计划了
It's the only plan we got.
这是背水一战
It's a Hail Mary pass,
但如果我们不尝试 会有更多人死去
but if we don't throw this ball more people are gonna die.
拜托 埃里克
Come on, Erik.
那就...做吧 好吗
Let's... do it, okay?
好的 我去
All right, I'll go.
就像索诺拉拉力赛那样
It will be just like the Sonora Rally.
比那冷多了
Much colder.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
这是安妮卡的主意 结果她突然毛遂自荐了
Annika comes up with the idea, and she waltzes in?
你想说什么
What're you trying to say?
凶手不希望我们得到救援
The killer wants to make sure we don't get help here.
想要开走雪地车的人就是想要害死我们的人
And the way to do that is to be the one driving the Sno-Cat.
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm trying to say.
好吧 想象力真丰富
Oh, ok! That's rich.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我去
Fuck off... I'll go.
一开始 你不喜欢这主意
First you don't like the idea,
现在 你又喜欢这主意了
and now that you do like the idea,
-你想做那个... -上帝啊 伙计们
- You wanna be the person to... - Oh, for Christ's sake, guys!
我们抽签
We draw straws.
最短的人胜出
Shortest one wins.
好了 排好队
Come on, line up.
我当时不明白
I didn't get it.
海瑟是最佳的人选 埃里克明明也知道
Heather was our best chance. Erik knew that.
我希望大家知道 我是反对这么做的
I wish it to be known, that I do this under protest.
安妮卡
Annika?
谁胜出了
Who won?
埃巴
Ebba?
埃巴胜出了
Ebba won?
埃巴去
Ebba goes.
看着我
Look at me.
我看到了
I saw it...
他跟我说过他加入军队后
He told me once how, after the army,
练习了一阵子千术
he took to practising hand tricks.
怎么让人的注意力从手上转移
How having something manual to focus on helped.
他作弊
He cheated.
-他故意让埃巴胜出的 -你没有问题的
- He made Ebba win. - You will do great.
-没问题 -好吧
- You will. - Okay.
大家赶紧准备让她出发吧
Alright, everybody! Let's get this show on the road!
赶紧的
Chop-chop!
逼不得已的话就停车 在车里休息
Stop and sleep in the cab if you need to.
不管怎么样都别在行驶的时候睡着
Whatever you do, don't fall asleep behind the wheel.
如果你要休息
And if you do rest,
不要关掉引擎 挂在空挡
don't turn off the engine, keep it on idle.
挂空挡 好
On idle. Okay.
这里有一些...
And here there is...
绷带 护手霜和盐片
bandages, hand cream and salt tablets.
保持体温和补水
Just stay warm and hydrated.
你知道该怎么用的
You know how to use all of it.
你不会有事的 埃巴 你会很顺利的
You'll be fine, Ebba, you are gonna do great.
我可不敢说...
I'm not so sure...
拜托 你是幸运儿 你能离开这里的
Come on, you're the lucky one. You're getting out of here.
去找他们吧
Go get them!
我该发动了吗
Should I start it?
嗯 先发动一会儿 让引擎升温
Yeah, and keep it running, so it warms up a bit.
别担心 引擎太冰了
Don't worry about that, engine's cold.
继续尝试
Just keep trying.
也许我有什么地方做错了
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
你也知道这太胡来了吧
You know it's ridiculous. Don't you?
她不行的
She can't do this.
-该死 埃里克 拜托 -别说了 埃巴去
- Fuck... Erik, come on. - Stop it. Ebba goes.
再试试 加油
Try again! Come on!
加油
Come on.
她着火了 她着火了
She was burning! She was burning!
好了 冷静点
Okay, come on! Easy.
-来 -约翰 我们得让她...
- Come on. - Johan, we have to let her...
好了 我们要休息一下
Okay. We'll take a break.
玛姬 玛姬 放松 放松
Come, Maggie. Maggie. Relax, relax.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm here, I'm here. I'm here.
我们休息一下
We'll take a break now, okay?
你不用去想那些东西
You don't have to think about it.
她怎么样了
How is she?
好多了 但是她需要休息
Better. But she needs to rest.
我在丹麦见过埃巴的孩子
I met Ebba's kids back in Denmark.
维克托
Viktor...
和莉莉
and Lily.
她很可爱
She was so sweet,
总是会来摸我的胡子
always touching my beard.
我们和她与她的丈夫共进了晚餐...
We had lunch with her and her husband...
我该怎么告诉他们
What am I going to tell them?
这一切与你无关 这不是你的错
You had nothing to do with this. It's not your fault.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我很高兴
I was happy...
知道死的人是她
to find out that it was she who died.
我们找到那具尸体后 我就在祈祷
Since we found her, I've been wishing:
"拜托是埃巴"
"Please, let it be Ebba,"
"拜托是埃巴"
"Please, let it be Ebba."
结果真的是她...
And now it is her...
不是你杀了她
It wasn't you who killed her.
但是这里发生的一切
But everything that has happened here,
可怕的一切 我快要窒息了
all the horrible things... I'm almost drowning in it!
你该马上停手
You should stop this.
-我不行 -你可以的
- I can't! - Yes, you can.
-等警♥察♥来 -我做不到
- Just wait for the police. - I can't.
我们还没有找到安妮卡
We haven't found Annika.
她可能还活着在某个地方
She might still be out there, alive.
我们也不能确定
You don't know that for sure.
暴风雪越来越近了
The storm is getting closer.
你确定要删除这段视频吗
视频已删除
手♥机♥上有没有什么发现
Did you find anything on the phone?
没有
No.
没什么有用的
Nothing helpful.
约翰呼叫古斯塔夫
Johan to Gustav,
马上组织一支搜救队
I want you to organize a search party.
搜遍基地附近的每一块冰层
Check every piece of ice around the base.
要赶在暴风雪来袭之前
Before the storm hits us.
你觉得他是故意的吗
Do you think he did it on purpose?
故意让她上雪地车
Getting her in the Sno-Cat?
-埃里克吗 -是的
- Erik? - Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想人们可能就是得不到的东西就要毁掉
I guess people just want to destroy what they can't have.
埃巴...总是很低落
Ebba was... always sad.
我觉得她原本就不想来这里
I don't think she ever wanted to be here.
不是每个人都适合在雪地工作
The ice is not for everyone.
她和我们一起
She never came back...
度过第一个季度后 就没有回来
after that first season with us.
你知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
的确发生了一些事...
There was something though...
初冬的时候发生了一些事
Something that happened earlier in the winter.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你要冷静点 埃巴
You need to calm down, Ebba...
我们来讨论一下这...
Let's discuss this...
拜托 埃巴 你要冷静下来
Please, Ebba, you need to calm down...
让这对小情侣自己解决问题吧
Why don't we let the lovers have their quarrel?
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表