剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
Okay.
米基说你好些了
Micke says you're doing better.
我喜欢他
I like him.
-他把我照顾得很好 -是的
- He's taking good care of me. - Yes, he is.
他不确定你准备好了
He's also not sure that you're ready.
准备好了
Ready?
准备好告诉我发生了什么
To tell me what happened.
在你找到迈尔斯之后
After you found Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles...
埃里克和海瑟找到了迈尔斯
Erik and Heather found Miles.
在雪里
In the snow.
记得吗
Remember?
就...
Just, just...
慢慢来
Just take your time.
他...
He was...
他的头
His head...
他的头不见了
He was missing his head.
不见了
Missing...
也不
Not...
也不是
Not exactly.
怎么样
So?
我想事先声明我要说的
I want to... preamble what I'm about to say...
只是一个初步检验 而且我
This is just a preliminary examination and I have...
-我明白 -我是个全科医生
- I understand. - I'm a GP.
-这不是我的... -我们知道
- This is not my... - We get it.
直接说吧
Please get on with it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很确定死因是
I'm fairly certain that the cause of death
钝器创伤
is blunt force trauma.
脑袋后面挨了一下
A hit to the back of the head.
凶器呢
With what?
重物 比如
A heavy object. Think a...
扳手或榔头
a wrench or a hammer.
但不是锐器 否则就会有更深的撕裂伤
Nothing too sharp or we'd be looking at deeper lacerations.
而砍头...
And the decapitation...
鉴于没有...
Based on the lack of a...
没有大量血迹
larger pool of blood...
那是死后造成的
Postmortem.
这算是个进展吧
That's something, I suppose.
他也可能是在基地内遇害
He also could have been killed in the base
然后被搬到外面去的
and then moved outside.
到雪地上的血迹只有没几滴
The trail of blood on the snow is just a trickling.
再加上脖子周围血迹结晶的样子
That and the way the blood's crystallized around the neck,
我觉得他是在外面遇害的
I'd say he was killed outdoors.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你还好吗
You all right?
我以为你们当兵的见过不少血腥场面
I thought you army boys had seen things.
如果我错了就告诉我
Correct me if I'm wrong but,
塔♥利♥班♥不是以前经常
didn't the Taliban use to play football
把战俘的脑袋当球踢吗
with their prisoners' heads?
你小心点 亚瑟
You watch it, Arthur.
你只是这屋里的客人 懂吗
You're a guest in this room, okay?
你一个不小心就可能
You can just as easily find yourself
站在门的另一侧了
on the other side of that door.
知道了
Aye, aye.
那么
So,
凶手是怎样的人
who are we looking for now?
大个子 强壮的人
Someone big, strong?
也不一定
Not necessarily.
他也可能做到
He could have done it.
或是我 我肯定足够强壮
Or me. I'm certainly strong enough.
那你是说
So you're saying...
可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
好吧
Okay.
我...
I'm...
去把大家叫来
bringing everyone together.
你知道有些人是天生的领导者吗
You know how some people are natural born leaders?
反正他不是
Well, he's not one of them.
我以为你说他以前当过兵
I thought you said he was in the army.
有些人
Some people,
他们参军只是为了服从命令
they join the army just to be told what to do.
当埃里克在喀布尔时
When Erik was in Kabul
他把自己的排带入了
he led his platoon into a...
狙击手的圈套
sniper trap.
死了三个
Lost three.
这也不是第一次
It won't be the first time
全队只有埃里克回来了
Erik's returning home without one of his men.
无信♥号♥♥
尼尔斯
Nils,
你不能在这吸烟
you can't smoke here.
秋
Aki...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off.
那么
So...
根据玛姬的检查
Based on Maggie's examination,
迈尔斯是从背后被人袭击 凶手可能是
Miles was attacked from behind and the killer could be...
男人或女人
a man or a woman.
那你是说我们屁也不知道
So... what you're saying is that we know jack-shit.
有可能是运动辣妹
It could be... fucking Sporty Spice here.
或者是
Or fucking...
这个厨子 和他的刀
Ferran Adrià、 and his... his fucking kitchen knives.
尼尔斯
Nils...
是啊
Yeah...
也可能是你终于忍♥无可忍♥
Or maybe you finally reached the bottom of the bottle
鼓起勇气杀了迈尔斯
and found the courage there to kill Miles.
-别这样 -如果一个人看着像混♥蛋♥
- Come on! - If it looks like an asshole
-说话像混♥蛋♥ -够了
- and sounds like an asshole... - Enough!
是啊 但还有比做混♥蛋♥更操蛋的事
Yeah, and there's fucking worse things than being a fucking asshole,
对吧 拉蒙
isn't it, Ramón, hey?
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
-你刚说什么 -我说够了
- What did you just say? - Hey, I said enough!
-别这样 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
- Come on, guys. - What did you just fucking say?
我说够了 拉蒙
I said enough! Ramón!
住口
Stop it.
尼尔斯
Nils.
尼尔斯 别过分
Nils... Don't go there.
拜托
Please.
-去你的 -拉蒙
- Fuck you. - Ramón.
我们距离文明相距五千英里
We're 5000 miles away from civilization.
我们在一个人类不该存活的地方
We're in a place where man is not supposed to survive.
无法存活的地方
Cannot survive.
我们与毁灭只隔了五英寸的墙
We're a five-inch wall away from annihilation.
唯一让我们在一起
And the one thing that keeps us all together,
唯一让我们活着的就是凝聚力
all alive, the only thing, is unit cohesion.
所以放聪明点
So be smart.
我不愿相信
I for one refuse to believe,
我们中间有杀人犯
that I'm looking at a killer right now.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make sense.
可能是任何人 不是吗
It could be anybody, no?
但不意味着就是我们中的一员
It doesn't mean it has to be one of us.
抱歉 你什么意思 埃里克
Sorry, I... What are you saying, Erik?
我是说
I'm saying...
-有可能是侵入者 -侵入者
- there may be an intruder. - An intruder?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我们在南极
We are in the South Pole.
-亚瑟 -不 不
- Arthur... - No... no!
侵入者 为什么
An intruder? Why?
从哪来 为了什么
Where from? And for what reason?
我不知道
I don't know!
我只是说可能有人从外面进来
I'm just saying someone may have come from the outside
杀了迈尔斯 毁坏了通讯设备
killing Miles, destroying the comms.
那你建议我们怎么办
So what do you suggest we do?
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表