剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
Shit!
给我把这门打开
Open this bloody door!
把门打开
Open the door!
我他妈要杀了你 你这个小贱♥人♥
I'll bloody kill you, you little bitch!
开门
Open the door!
我害怕他会找到其他出去的办法 所以
I was afraid he would find a way out, so...
之后
After that...
我躲着...
I hid...
我等着 我祈祷着
I waited... I prayed, I guess.
然后你们就出现了
And then you turned up.
约翰
Johan.
我觉得我找到她了
I think I found her.
我觉得是她
I think it's her.
一辆雪地车 卡在雪沟里
A Sno-Cat, stuck in a snow bank.
你在哪里
Where are you?
距离你的位置50英里
About fifty miles from your position.
我着陆后再给你回电
I'll land and call you back.
约翰 收到了吗
Johan, do you copy?
约翰
Johan?
约翰 收到了吗
Johan, do you copy?
约翰
Johan?
别去 约翰
Don't go, Johan!
我们太晚了
We were too late.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-安妮卡是我的 -你不...
- Annika was my-- - You don't...
你不准说出她的名字
You don't say her name.
听到了吗
You hear me?
不准说
You don't say it.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
你割破了雪地车的油线
You cut the Sno-Cat's fuel line.
什么
Excuse me?
你给她判了死刑
You sentenced her to die.
她根本不可能活下来
She had no chance.
我受够你的疯狂指控了
I've had enough of your inane accusations.
明白吗
You know that?
我等不及让警♥察♥们赶紧过来
I can't wait for the police to get here,
让这场闹剧赶紧结束
and for this farce to be over.
我要让你为你对待我的态度而付出代价
I'm gonna make you pay for the way you've treated me.
你和你的所有手下
You and your whole fucking crew,
你们都得去扫厕所
you'll be scrubbing toilets on--
你还记得这张照片吗
You recognise this picture?
你还记得你那晚穿了什么吗
You remember what you were wearing that night?
我找到你了
I found you.
她死了...
She died...
她终于可以远离你了
so she could get this away from you.
她扳倒你了
She got you.
等我把这一切交给警♥察♥
When I hand this to the police,
等他们进行检测
when they run their tests,
你觉得这是谁的血
whose blood do you think this is gonna be?
我赌是莎拉·杰克逊的
I'm betting on Sarah Jackson's.
你呢
You?
你的工作完蛋了
Your career is over.
你的声誉也完蛋了
Your reputation is over.
你的人生也到此为止了
And your life is over.
约翰
Johan...
带他们去房♥间里 赶紧开始工作
Show them to their rooms so they can get started.
迈尔斯和尼尔斯在冰柜里
And then Miles and Nils in the freezer,
迈尔斯的头被割下来了
Miles with his head severed.
还有海瑟和秋
And then Heather and Aki...
埃巴在机库 拉蒙在健身房♥里
Ebba, in the hangar. Ramon, in the gym.
还有...
And...
安妮卡
Annika.
她是...
She's...
她是约翰的妻子
She was Johan's wife.
还不行 亚瑟
Not yet, Arthur.
你还要参加一场问话
You still have one interview to give.
我叫玛格丽特·艾米拉·米切尔
My name is Margaret Emilia Mitchell.
我是这里的医生
I was the doctor here.
我...
I've...
我第一次见到亚瑟是我...
I first met Arthur when I...
刚到的时候
I'd just arrived.
我还记得他自我介绍 他...
I remember him introducing himself, he...
该死
Damn it!
进来
Come in.
约翰
Johan.
准备好走了吗
Ready to leave?
相信我 我准备了好几周了
I've been ready for weeks, trust me.
警长说这些可以还给你了
The inspectors told me you could have this back.
看来我已经不是嫌犯了
I guess I'm not a suspect anymore.
应该不是了
Guess not.
我来吧
Here, allow me.
你的T3很快就会过去的
You'll soon get over the T3.
米基告诉我你只需要
Micke told me all you need is a...
一点休息
a little bit of rest.
听着 我想...
Listen, I wanna...
道歉
apologize.
之前对你的态度
The way I treated you...
指控
Accused you.
请相信我 那时的我...
Please believe me when I say that...
控制不住自己
that was not me.
约翰 你的妻子...
Johan, your wife...
如果我爱的人出事了
If something happened to someone I loved,
我都不知道我会做出什么来
I don't know what I'd be capable of.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
There.
你应该不会再回南极洲了
I guess you won't be coming back to Antarctica.
应该是不会了
I don't think so, no.
祝你一生幸福 玛姬
Have a good life, Maggie.
你也是 约翰
You too, Johan.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
结束了吗
Is it done?
嗯
Yeah.
结束了
It's done.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
莎拉 我知道
Now, Sarah, I understand
你是两个孩子的母亲
you're a mother of two.
这半年来阔别女儿 留在世界上最寒冷的地方
Is it hard for you to leave your daughters for half a year
对你来说是不是很难
to go to the coldest place on Earth?"
是的 绝对是
Yes, absolutely.
但她们是一对勇敢 坚强的姐妹
But they're a couple of brave, strong girls,
她们理解我这么做是为了她们
and they understand I'm doing it for them,
也是为了她们的未来
and for their future.
所以你到底来这里干什么 玛姬
So what are you really doing here, Maggie?
我来这里是因为我的妈妈
I came here because of my mother.
妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mom would be proud of you.
你让我想起了某个人
You remind me of someone.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她不是自己口中的那个人
She is not who she says she is.
你不能相信她 约翰
You can't trust her, Johan.
联♥系♥巴茨医学院
Get a hold of Barts Medical School.
要一份玛格丽特·米切尔的档案
Ask for a copy of Margaret Mitchell's file.
好的 我马上发给你
Yes, absolutely. I'll send it to you right away.
玛格丽特·艾米拉·米切尔 巴茨医学院
但她依然可能是为其他人效力的
She could be working for somebody else.
不 这太残忍♥了
No... this is too brutal.
这几乎是刻意针对她了
It's almost personal.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
你们的妈妈
Your mom...
她的真♥相♥应该被知晓
she deserved the truth.
她本来都不该来这里的
She wasn't even supposed to be here.
我的第一选择是拉斯·奥兰德
Lars Olander was my first choice.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表