剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
She had these big dreams.
她想要冒险
She wanted adventures.
从南极开始 穿过亚马逊...
Set foot on South Pole, paddle through the Amazon...
但是却从没有实现
She never did.
在我医学院的最后一年
In my last year at Med School,
她得了癌症 病程发展得...
she got cancer, it was...
很快
quick.
非常快
Really quick.
我们想让她开心
We tried to keep her happy...
保持积极 所以我跟她说了这个职位
Optimistic, so I told her about this opening and...
她说我必须去 无论如何
she said I had to take it, no matter what.
"现在去" 她说
"Do this now," she said.
"答应我你会去 然后你下半辈子
"Promise me you'll do this, and then you can spend
可以安心地
the rest of your life doing
在医院里当医生 或者
that doctor thing at the hospital, or...
在电视机前浪费生命
wasting your time in front of the tv.
无论干什么
Whatever you want.
只要你先做这个"
Just make sure you live this first."
我答应她我会的
I promised her I would.
那是真的吗
Is that the truth?
或是另外一个故事
Or just another story?
是真的
It's the truth.
如果你知道安妮卡在哪
If you know where Annika is,
请告诉我
please tell me.
无论你做过什么
Whatever you may have done,
我不必知道
I don't need to know.
我只想要她
I just want her.
我不记得了
I don't remember...
仿佛是一片黑暗 我...
It's like darkness. I...
我看到她在哭 然后
I see her, crying, and then it...
画面就消失了
It just goes away.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
好吧
Okay.
那告诉我
Then tell me...
你找到尼尔斯后发生了什么
What happened after you found Nils?
慢慢来
Take your time.
死因是
Cause of death is...
颈动脉被割断
severed carotid artery.
切断了通往脑部的血流
Interrupted blood flow to the brain and,
出现大量失血
there's massive exsanguination.
这是他女儿
It's his daughter.
见鬼了
Bloody hell...
埃里克
Erik?
埃里克毫无用处
Erik was useless.
他只会照规矩办事
All he could do was color inside the lines.
但我们所处的情况根本没有规矩可言
And we were in a situation where there were no lines at all.
这件事不能外传
This stays between us.
我不想让其他人惊慌
I don't want everybody to panic.
遮起来 把他装进袋子里
Cover this. Bag him.
我们把他和迈尔斯一起放冰箱
We'll put him and Miles in the fridge.
快去
Go!
在他人胸前刻上V字
Carving a V in somebody's chest...
你是说这是玛姬干的
You're saying Maggie did that?
这跟窃取你的工作成果有什么关系
What has that got to do with stealing your work?
俄♥罗♥斯♥有这样一个词
The Russians have a word for it.
马斯基洛夫卡
Maskirovka.
误导
The art of misdirection.
她故意做出很可怕的事
What she did was so unspeakable,
让我们的焦点全都集中在那上面
that we can't stop ourselves from looking at it.
当我们绞尽脑汁 想要寻找...
And while we're trying to come up with some...
合理的解释 来理解这场恐怖秀
reason, to make sense of this horror.
却漏掉了最重要的事
We miss what this was really all about.
那其实是掩饰
It's a cover up.
血
Blood...
是最好的伪装
is the best camouflage.
联♥系♥巴茨医学院
Get a hold of Barts Medical School.
要一份玛格丽特·米切尔的档案
Ask for a copy of Margaret Mitchell's file.
无论如何都要拿到
Do what it takes to get it.
为什么
Why?
我想确保她是自己所说的那个人
I want to make sure she is who she says she is.
尼尔斯...
Nils is...
你们都知道尼尔斯的事
Well, you all know what happened to Nils...
他说的是实话
He was telling the truth.
这是我们中的一个人...干的
One of us here... did it.
无论是谁 这人才刚刚开始
And whoever did it, he's just getting started.
也许是迈尔斯的朋友杀了尼尔斯替他复仇
Maybe it was a friend of Miles who killed Nils to avenge him?
也许这事到这就结束了
Maybe it ends here.
拉 拉蒙
Ra... Ramón.
他和迈尔斯关系很好
He and Miles were really close.
如果厨子是凶手 那你们都完蛋了
You know, if the cook's a killer you're all pretty fucked.
凶手在尼尔斯的胸前刻了V
The killer carved a V into Nils' chest.
玛姬 你在干什么
Maggie, what are you doing?
他们有权知道
They have the right to know.
但这是什么意思
But what does this mean?
意思是我们被一个叫V的人盯上了
Means we're fucked with a capital V.
他在告诉我们 他还在这
He's telling us he's still here,
看着我们惊慌失措
watching us panic.
看着我们互相猜忌 谁会是下一个
Watching us wonder who will be next.
无论是谁干了这些 我...
To whomever is doing this. I...
不认识你
don't know you.
你当然也不了解我
And you sure as hell don't know me.
拜托 停手吧
Please, just stop!
放我们走吧
Just let us go!
我们什么也不会说的
We won't say anything!
我想活下去
I want to live.
求你们了
Please.
那现在怎么办 指挥官
So, what now, commander?
我们要待在一起
We stick together.
不 绝对不行
No. Bloody hell, no!
瞧瞧四周 凶手就在我们中间
Look around! The killer is one of us!
这正是凶手想要的局面
This is exactly what the killer wants.
凶手想离间我们
The killer wants to divide us.
这话根本不是出于你的理智 你也知道
That's not reason speaking, and you know it.
这是忠诚 错误的道德感
It's loyalty, it's a misguided sense of morality.
冷血 猜忌 不信任
Cold blood, suspicion, distrust!
靠着这些 我们或许能活下来
That might just keep us alive.
当你们都回到文明世界后
When you all go back to civilization,
你们可以去教堂 给彼此拥抱
you all go to church, give each other a hug,
去遛狗 我根本不在乎
take the dog for a walk, I don't give a monkey's!
但在这不行
But not here!
在这我们只能生存
Here we survive.
不是生活 是生存
Not live, survive.
我希望大家好好检查周围
I want all to look around you,
并在发现可疑事物后立即报告给我们
and tell us if you've seen anything suspicious.
不 我们别这么做
No! Let's not do that.
拜托 是谁发现了他
Oh, come on! Who found him?
我只是想帮他
I was trying to help him.
那真是谢谢你这好心人了
Bless the good Samaritan.
有人看到你真的帮他了吗
Did anybody actually see you do that?
-我看到了 -真的吗 你
- I did. - Really, you?
这太好了 太令人感动了 对吧
That's perfect! Isn't it charming, guys? Huh?
这对小情侣在互相打掩护呢
This two lovebirds sticking up for each other.
那你呢 医生 你呢
What about you, doctor? What about you?
你发现了那把锯子 让我们以为凶手是尼尔斯
You found the dirty saw that made us think it was Nils.
-拉蒙 -尼尔斯差点发疯砍了我们
- Ramón... - And Nils nearly went The Shiningon all of us
因为他有些醉了 然后是谁在治疗他
because he was getting toasty. And who was treating him?
-闭嘴 -小心点
- Shut up! - Just be careful,
因为也许这次你会发现自己的蛋蛋
because maybe by the time you find your balls
被她当成猎物战利品穿戴着
she'll be wearing them as a fucking hunting trophy.
-拉蒙 -怎么了
- Ramon! - What?
秋 秋
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表