剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
Oh, God, I'm not sure I want Arthur to save the world.
他成功后肯定会让人难以忍♥受...
He's going to be insufferable after it...
他不会全归到自己身上吧
He's not saving it by himself, now is he?
是啊
Yeah...
我确信我们的名字会在脚注中出现的
I'm sure our names will show very big on the footnotes.
怎么样
How was it?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
没人叫我过来吗
So, there's not any call for me?
你知道我们有什么成就吗
Do you realise what we've done?
我只是想谢谢你
"I just wanted to thank you."
-谢谢你 -不
- Thank you. - No!
你...
"You..."
我...
I...
-我真的该走了 -不
- I really should get going... - No...
我该... 我本来要睡了
I should-- I was gonna go to bed...
让我...
Let me...
不不 让我
No, no... Let me...
我觉得我该...
I think... I'll just...
滚
Fuck off!
走啊 滚蛋
Go on, fuck off!
不 等等
No! Wait.
不 抱歉
No, I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
我误会了 我以为...
I misunderstood, I thought...
不 没事的
No, it's alright.
-好 -我很抱歉
- Okay. - I'm sorry.
没事的
It's OK.
抱歉 我们是朋友
I'm sorry. We're friends, I'm sorry.
是的
"Yes."
-没事的 -好
- "It's okay." - "Okay."
听我说 莎拉
"Listen to me, Sarah."
我成就了你 莎拉
I made you, Sarah.
我成就了你
I made you.
我也可以毁掉你
And I can unmake you.
好吗
Okay?
让我...
Now, let me...
让
Let me.
好姑娘
Good girl.
别反抗
Don't fight me.
就这样
That's it.
就这样 好姑娘
That's it, good girl.
通讯室
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah? Sarah?
莎拉 看着我
Sarah, look at me.
安妮卡
Annika!
不要
Oh, no!
是个意外 安妮卡
It was an accident, Annika.
她死了
She is dead.
那是 是个意外
It was... It was an accident.
是你干的 我看到了一切
You did it! I saw... I saw everything!
我不是 我不是故意的 安妮卡
I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to do it, Annika.
-我推了她 然后 -天呐
- I pushed her, and... - Oh, God.
-我推了一下 然后 -你给我闭嘴
- I pushed, and-- - Shut the fuck up!
你杀了她
You killed her.
你杀了
You killed...
见鬼
Shit.
你
You.
莎拉
Sarah...
我不能去坐牢 安妮卡
I can't go to prison, Annika.
我不能
I can't...
妈的 你要为此付出代价
Fuck. You should pay for this.
你要为此付出代价
You should pay for this.
这是 这就是她一辈子都要面对的破事
This is... this is what she's had to deal with her whole life.
这就是我一辈子都要面对的破事
This is what I had to deal with my whole life!
像你这样声名显赫的教授
Eminent professors like yourself
为了打动你们 引起你们注意
and we had to bend over backwards,
我们就必须得鞠躬尽瘁
just to impress them!
然后你选了我 我意识到
And then you took me, and I realise that,
我很与众不同 对吧
and I was different, wasn't I?
我很与众不同
I was different.
你选我是因为我的天赋和动力
You took me because of my talent and my drive,
你为我铺了路
and you paved the way for me.
但现在 现在是怎么回事
But now, what the fuck happens now?
我们努力的一切 亚瑟 一切
Everything we worked for, Arthur, everything!
莎拉努力的一切 全都毁了
Everything Sarah worked for, it all goes to shit!
就因为你管不住你的老二
Because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants.
真是太可悲了
It's so fucking pathetic.
为什么要我一起付代价 不公平
And why should I pay? That's not fair.
太不公平了
It's not fucking fair!
她不值得这样死去
She doesn't deserve this.
她不值得这样死去
She doesn't deserve this.
那我们该怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
把你毛衣脱了
Take off your sweater.
把你毛衣脱了
Take your sweater off.
那其他人呢
What about the rest of them?
他们不会听你的 亚瑟
They won't listen to you, Arthur.
但他们有可能听我的
But they might listen to me.
去把自己洗洗干净吧
Go fucking wash yourself.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
并不容易
It wasn't easy.
而且很花时间 费了好长时间
And it took time, it took a lot of time...
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
好吧
Okay.
还剩三周 夏季小队的人就到了 所以
It would be three weeks until the summer crew arrived, so...
我只能不停说服
I just had to keep talking,
说服
and talking,
说服
and talking...
要我说 让哥本哈根来处理吧
I say, we let Copenhagen handle it.
我们通过无线电上报
We radio it in,
一直等到有关部门过来处理
and we sit tight until the authorities get here.
还有三周飞机才能在这降落
It's three weeks until planes can even land here.
不如我们这三周就把他锁在洗衣房♥
Look, why don't we just lock him in the laundry room until then?
然后我们可以轮流
Then we can all take turns...
盯着他
keeping an eye on him.
这有什么好处呢
And what good would that do?
-什么好处 -对 埃里克 有什么好处
- What good? - Yes, Erik. What good?
他杀了她 安妮卡
He killed her, Annika.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay...
我就问你们一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question,
你觉得大家发现后会发生什么
what do you think will happen when the world finds out?
我们的资金 拨款 捐赠者 全都没了
Our funding, our grants, our donors... All gone.
世界上所有大学或机构
No university or institute in the world
都会离我们的研究远远的
will touch our research with a ten foot pole.
-她是你的朋友 -曾经是
- She is your friend. - She was...
我的朋友
my friend,
埃巴
Ebba.
而且她跟我们一样拼命努力希望让这个项目成功
And she worked as hard as any of us to see this project through.
我真不敢相信你
I can't believe you.
达米安
Hey, Damian.
你见过模型和数字了
You've seen the models and the numbers.
你知道如果我们按现在速度往大气里排放二氧化碳
You know what will happen in 30, 20, hell, in ten years,
我们三十年 二十年 甚至十年后会怎么样
if we keep pouring CO2 at our current rate.
会有洪涝
We will have floods,
会有干旱 大面♥积♥饥荒
we will have draughts, and mass starvation...
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表