剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
-多久了 -三周
- How long it's been? - Three weeks.
没有联络吗
No contact?
也难免
It happens.
失去所有通讯吗
To lose all communications?
有时会
Sometimes.
她没事的
She's fine.
今晚我们都会假装
Tonight we will all be pretending
听不到你们的激♥情♥
we cannot hear you two through the thin walls.
大家都去哪了
Where's everybody?
欢迎队伍呢
Where's the welcome committee?
我不知道
I don't know.
快点
Come on!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody?
什么情况
Vad fan?
去开♥发♥电机
Get the generator up and running.
发电机
The generator.
我们去检查发电机 走
Let's check the generator. Come on.
米基
Micke?
这不是新鲜的血迹 这...
Yes, it's not new... It's...
至少有一周了
a week old, at least.
约翰
Johan.
约翰 弹孔
Johan, bullet holes.
这地方谁会有武器
Who the hell has had weapons in here?
米基
Micke!
怎么了
What?
是埃里克
It's Erik.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 约翰
I... I don't know, Johan.
约翰 我是阿斯特丽德
Johan, Astrid talking.
你们得赶紧来机库
You need to get to the hangar right now.
快点 米基
Come on, Micke!
阿斯特丽德
Astrid?
搞什么
What the fuck?
另一辆雪地车呢
Where's the other Sno-Cat?
不在这里
Not here.
还有别的 你得看看
There's something else... you should see.
什么
What?
过来
Come.
那是...
Is that...?
有人看了吗
Has anyone looked?
我们都在等你来
We were waiting for you.
米基
Micke.
你能看出什么
What can you tell me?
从体型大小 骨骼结构来看
Judging by the size, the bone structure...
我觉得是个女性
I would... I'd say it's a woman.
她死在那里面吗
Did she die in there?
大概是
Yes, probably.
从骨头的烧毁程度来看
Looking at the bone disintegration,
至少八百度
we're talking 800 degrees, at least.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
也不一定就是安妮卡 对吧
It doesn't have to be Annika, right?
搜查整个基地
Search the whole station.
寻找小队剩下的人
Look for the rest of the crew.
检查所有角落 找到我妻子 懂吗
Check every fucking corner and find my wife, yeah?
你俩 去宿舍
You two, check the dorms.
检查所有地方 我指每个角落 快
Look everywhere. And I mean everywhere! Come on.
-我们去食堂 -好
- We go to the mess hall. - Yeah.
走走走
Go, go, go!
快走
Come on!
约翰 我们打不开厨房♥的门
Johan, we can't open the kitchen door,
从里面锁住了
it's somehow blocked from the inside.
来 用点力
Yeah! Come on!
开啊
Come on!
是玛姬 玛姬
It's Maggie! Maggie!
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
过来 古斯
Come on, Gus.
来 放松
Come on, easy.
放松
Easy.
玛姬
Maggie.
我是约翰 看着我
It's Johan. Look at me.
你知道我是谁 我们不会伤害你
You know who I am. We are not gonna hurt you.
我们不是来伤害你的
We are not here to hurt you.
玛姬 能把刀放下吗
Maggie, wanna put that knife down?
把刀放下 玛姬 玛姬
Put the knife down, Maggie. Maggie.
放下 好
Put it down. Okay.
这就对了
There you go.
好了
Okay.
没事了
Okay.
我们要带你出来
We're gonna get you out
送你去医务室 好吗
and send you to the infirmary, okay?
来吧
Come on.
安全了
It's safe.
来吧
Come.
小心头
Watch your head.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
我们走 走吧
Let's go, come on, come on.
他们都是我们认识的人
We knew these people, right?
我们是他们的朋友
We were their friends.
他们是文明人
They were civilized.
我不敢相信他们会自相残杀
I just can't begin to imagine them killing one another...
看看可怜的玛姬 她都吓破胆了
I mean look at poor Maggie, she seemed terrified...
也许不是他们干的
Maybe it wasn't them.
少了一个人
One of the missing, then?
谁
Who?
亚瑟
Arthur?
埃巴
Ebba?
安妮卡
Annika?
我需要你飞一趟
I need you in the air.
勘察西部高原
Check the western plateau.
最近的是阿根廷站点
The Argentinean station is closest.
也许那辆雪地车往那边开过
Maybe the Sno-Cat tried to reach it.
好的
Okay.
我是主管伯格曼
You're speaking to Superintendent Bergman now.
你们今天在地面发现了什么情况
What's the situation you found on the ground today?
没有电力 一辆雪地车失踪
No electricity. One of the Sno-Cats is missing.
另一辆
The other one is...
被毁
smashed.
完全被烧毁
Totally burned down.
到处是能看到遭到破坏的痕迹
Everywhere, you see signs of destruction.
弹孔
Bullet holes.
有人把武器带进非军事区了
Someone brought a weapon to a demilitarized zone?
似乎是这样
It seems like it.
我们不知道是谁
We don't know who.
人员情况呢
What about the personnel?
七人死亡 两人失踪
Seven dead. Two missing.
一人幸存
And one survivor.
就是米切尔医生吗
That'd be Doctor Mitchell?
是的 她是站点医生
Yes, she was the station doctor.
你能向我描述她目前的状态吗
Could you describe her current state to me?
我是米卡埃尔·卡尔松 我是
This is Mikael Karlsson, I am...
我是探险队医生
I am the expedition doctor.
她现在清醒多了
She's not making a lot of sense right now.
严重的T3
Serious T3.
T3
T3?
极地三碘甲腺原氨酸综合征
Polar T3 syndrome.
会导致失忆和精神错乱
It leads to memory loss and psychosis.
她状态很糟
She's in a bad state.
她能活下来吗
Will she live?
能...能
Yes... Yes.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表