剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
So, I got her out of bed, and we...
我们去了食堂
went down to the cafeteria
找了点芝士蛋糕吃
we found some cheesecake.
简直太难吃了
It was shit. It was so bad.
但不重要
But it didn't matter.
我们又找回了彼此
We found each other again.
我希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
她为什么...
Why did she...
这么说
say that?
我觉得T3在侵蚀她的记忆
I think the T3 was getting to her memories.
我觉得这是生存本能
That, I think it's a survival thing.
你的身体
Your body...
把你带回了你认为安全的时刻
takes you back to a time when you felt safe.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 我们得走了
Come on, we have to go.
走吧
Come on.
约翰 天气预报说天气不错
Johan, the forecast is good.
我重新起飞了
I come back to the air.
然后发生了什么
What happened next?
一片模糊
It's all a blur.
当时...
It's...
我们返回了北极星
We went back to Polaris...
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我在北极星五号♥里找到了这个
I found this at Polaris V.
这是什么
What's this?
如果这是莎拉的血 那就意味着她是被谋杀的
If it's Sarah's blood, it means she was murdered.
这就是所有杀戮的原因吗
And that's the reason for all the killings?
是的
Yes.
他们中有一人是凶手
One of them is the killer.
他们都难脱干系 但有一个人为此杀人了
They're all involved somehow, but only one is killing for it.
其他人不知道这人是谁
And the others don't know who it is.
所以他不能在其他人面前杀我们
So he can't kill us in front of the others.
他必须等到
He has to wait until...
我们落单时
we are alone.
快 我们得把门堵上
Help, we need to block it!
他进不来的
He cannot get in.
他一定会再试的
I'm sure he'll try again.
给我些针
Get me some needles.
我的丙泊酚多到可以麻醉一头大象
I've got enough propofol to put an elephant to sleep.
我们抓住他 这场噩梦就结束了
We get him, and this nightmare is over.
我们做了计划
We had a plan.
不是个好计划 但我们有计划
It wasn't a good one, but we had a plan.
问题是他也有计划
The problem was, he had one too.
十五度 还在下降
Fifteen degrees and dropping.
他关掉了供电和供暖
He's turned off the power and the heating.
这里是隔热的
This place is insulated,
所以我们还有时间
so we have some time.
-但不多 -控制装置在哪
- But not much. - Where're the controls?
通讯室
The comms room.
他想把我们逼出去 我们怎么办
He's trying to flush us out. What do we do?
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie!
你不能睡着
You can't fall asleep.
睡着可能就醒不过来了
If you sleep, you may not wake up.
好吗
Okay?
好了 我们聊聊天吧
Okay, let's talk.
聊天
Talk?
聊什么
About what?
告诉我一旦我们离开这
Tell me what you'll do,
你要做什么
once we get out of here.
离开医务室吗
Out of the infirmary?
不 我是说
No, I mean...
离开 离开这
out, out.
回家
Home.
我会和我妹妹喝瓶啤酒
I'll go for a beer with my sister,
庆祝我第一次成功度过极地冬天
celebrate my first successful polar winter.
我会买♥♥一大堆冰 把它化掉
I'll buy a ton of ice and melt it.
作为报复
As revenge.
别逗我笑
Don't make me laugh.
我只想
I just want to...
迷失自己
lose myself...
为一些事
in something.
为一些人
In someone.
秋
Aki...
你怕我
You're afraid of me?
不 不是那样
No, it's not that...
那是什么
Then what?
我们不能做打算
We can't make plans.
我们当然能
Of course we can.
我们被困在冰天雪地中
We're trapped in the middle of the fucking ice,
逃不出去
and we can't get out.
不管是寒冷 还是
Whether it's the cold, or...
外面的凶手 还是
the killer outside, or...
埃里克暴怒 还是断电
or Erik snaps, or the power dies, or...
还是我们会发疯 坐以待毙
or we'll just go crazy, waiting for it all to end.
我们不会死的
We won't die...
你无法确定
You don't know that.
我们不会的
We won't.
这么说也无济于事
Saying it won't make it happen.
然后发生什么了
What happened next?
然后发生什么了 玛姬
What happened next, Maggie?
我要去一趟
I'm going to make a run for it.
你不能去
You can't.
你说得对
You were right.
我们不能坐以待毙
We cannot just wait here until it's over.
-在这等着 我去看看 -好
- Wait here. I'll go check. - Okay.
糟糕
Shit.
供暖恢复了
Heating is back...
秋
Aki!
他是谁
Who was he?
谁攻击了你
Who attacked you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看不到他的脸
I can't see his face.
救救我 埃里克 救救我 救救我
Help me! Help me, Erik! Help me, help me, help me!
救救我 求你了
Help me, please. Please!
求你救救我
Please, help me.
埃里克 不 埃里克 埃里克
Erik! No, no, no! Erik, Erik!
埃里克
Erik!
厨房♥
让我进去
Let me in!
你这个胆小鬼 让我进去
You fucking coward. Let me in!
对不起了
I'm sorry...
我杀了他
I killed him...
我杀了拉蒙
I killed Ramón.
你必须那么做 你别无选择 玛姬
You had to. You had no choice, Maggie.
问话结束了
This questioning is over.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
玛姬
Maggie,
你经历了那么多
after what you've gone through,
我不能昧着良心
I can't let in good conscience...
不
No!
让我们结束这一切吧
Let's get this over with.
我要知道
I need to know...
我要知道
I need to know!
你是来结束这一切的
You've come to finish the job?
那可别失手了
You might as well.
对 别说话 你就别说话
Yeah, you keep your mouth shut. Keep your fucking mouth shut!
与此同时 人们在因为你的沉默接连死去
In the meantime people keep dying because of your silence!
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表