剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
小心脚下
Tread carefully,
别真的被埋在这里等死了
I don't want you to finish the job.
我们快到了吗
Are we close?
近了些
Closer.
-又一根手电没电了 -我们得加快步伐
- Another flashlight dead. - We better go faster.
迎接太阳
这是在举办派对吗
It's a party?
日出晚宴
The Sunrise Dinner.
极夜的最后一天
End of the long winter night.
我们坐在这里 等待太阳升起
We were sitting here waiting for the sun to come up
突然听到了火警警报声
when the fire alarm went off.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
来了
And here it is!
这个大♥陆♥上最美味的芝士蛋糕
The best cheesecake in the whole continent!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯...嗯 只是...
Yeah... yeah. It's just...
很奇怪...一切都...
weird... it's all just...
还是原状
still here.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这个只是蛋糕是唯一一个完整的东西
The fucking cheesecake is the only thing left intact.
在那场大火幸存下来
Surviving the fire
给我们所有人的心中都留下了伤疤
had been a scarring experience for us all.
大家都还没做好重新回来的准备
None of us were ready for it.
但安妮卡似乎受到的触动最大
But it seemed to hit Annika the hardest.
她很不安
She was distraught.
先去她的房♥间 然后去...通讯室
Try her room first and then... the common areas.
我们要找到那个包
We need to find the suitcase.
抱歉 我没想吓到你
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉
Sorry
他们的确在找什么东西
Yes, they were looking for something.
但是
But...
我觉得他们要找的不是无线电
I don't think it was the radio.
我觉得如果我们没有去
I think if we hadn't been there
他们肯定会把那个旧站点翻个底朝天
they would've turned the whole station upside down.
-安妮卡 -是...是莎拉
- Annika? - It's... It's Sarah.
是莎拉
It's Sarah.
是我劝她加入我们的
I talked her into joining us,
她很有才华的
she was so talented.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我们的命都是她救的
We owe her our lives.
是她发出了求救信♥号♥♥
She sent the SOS.
不然 他们肯定不会来找我们
Without it, they'd never found us.
他们该继续往前走了
We should keep moving.
-我们应该继续... -嗯
- We should keep mov... - Yeah.
玛姬
Maggie,
我们的手电筒不多了
we're running out of flashlights.
你绝对不会想待在这个黑黢黢的地方的
You don't want to be here when that happens.
听着
Look,
没有炭化和焦炭...
no ash, no charring...
火还没蔓延到这里就被扑灭了
The fire was snuffed out before it got here.
这说明通讯室保留下来了吗
Does that mean the comm's room survived?
希望吧 我们只要找到在哪里就好了
Hopefully. Now we just have to find it.
我们还剩多少支电筒
How many flashlights do we have left?
我只剩手上这支了
I'm out. Just the one in my hand.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me too. - And me.
我也是
Same here.
我们要分头找
We need to split up.
认真的吗 分头找
Seriously? Split up?
我们的电池不足以让我们
We don't have enough batteries
搜索每一个角落
to search every single direction.
这样一个一个找根本不可能
Not one at a time at least.
我们如果不分开就只能死在这里
Look, we split up or we die here.
用照明弹
Use the flares.
如果手电筒灭了
If our flashlights die,
就马上去汇合点
come to the meeting point immediately.
但你们分开了
But you split up.
为了搜索更多区域
To cover more ground.
或者躲避旁人的耳目
Or to avoid prying eyes...
都过去了八年
Look, it'd been eight years.
我们当时也不像你这样还有平面图
We didn't have the benefit of a bloody layout like you.
但你们其中一人是凶手 这还是很冒险
Still a risk, considering one of you was the killer.
-玛姬 -怎么了 你没事吧
- Maggie? - What? Are you okay?
-你没事吧 -怎么了
- Are you okay? - What?
怎么了
What?
你...你能不能帮我...
Could you... Can you help me, the...
-该死 -该死
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit.
-该死 -缝合的伤口裂了
- Fuck. - Busted my stitches.
-秋 -该死
- Aki... - Oh, shit.
我不能继续了
I can't carry on.
那你留在这里
Okay, you stay here, right?
我陪她
I'll stay with her.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你得去找通讯室
You have to go and find the comms room.
我没事的 我保证
I'll be fine, I promise.
关上手电筒 必要时刻再用
Keep the flashlight off. Only use it if you need it.
她是故意的
She did it on purpose.
我是故意的
I did it on purpose.
为什么
Why?
因为莎拉
Because of Sarah.
他们不想让我待在她尸体边
They didn't want to leave me alone with her
我想知道为什么
and I had to know why.
枕骨上有一处断裂的痕迹
There was a fracture of the occipital bone.
莎拉不是死于火灾
Sarah didn't die in the fire...
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
谋杀
Murdered?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
在火灾中丧命的人往往死于烟尘吸入
Most people die in fires due to smoke inhalation.
大火会耗尽氧气
The fire uses up all the oxygen,
你的肺也可能充满二氧化碳
or your lungs fill with carbon dioxide.
-不... -也许莎拉...晕倒了
- No... - Maybe Sarah got...dizzy.
她倒在地上的时候敲到了脑袋
She fainted and hit her head on the way down.
她在坍缩的站点里
The station collapsed with her inside it.
你怎么知道这个伤不是死后造成的
How do you know the injuries were not post-mortem?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在告诉你 她就是被谋杀的
I'm telling you she was murdered.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
他们想要处理掉证据
They wanted to get rid of the evidence.
所以他们才回来
That's why they came back.
幕后的黑手肯定在找什么东西
Whoever it was, they were looking for something.
我们要找到那个箱子
We need to find the suitcase.
他们知道自己要找什么
They knew what they were looking for.
归还莎拉·杰克逊
Return to Sarah Jackson.
就是这个
This was it...
里面是一件
It was a sweater,
满是血的毛衣
and it was covered in blood.
这就是他们都在找的东西
This was what they were all looking for.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表