剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
不多管闲事永远是一个好原则
It's always a good policy to stay out of other people's business,
你觉得呢
don't you think?
格瑞瓦德西格
Gerevadensiger.
我只听到了这个
That's all I could hear.
[丹麦语]
你听得懂吗
You understand it?
"照他说的做"
"Do what he says."
或者"她说的“
Or she says.
你知道他们在说什么吗
Any idea who they were talking about?
-我不知道 -你是想说
- I don't know. - You're telling me that...
埃里克知道到底是怎么回事
that Erik knew something about what was going on?
他绝对不会伤害埃巴的
He would never hurt Ebba...
她死时 他脸上的表情...
His face, when she died...
我觉得他是真心想要救她
I think he really wanted to save her.
让她离开北极星六号♥
Get her away from Polaris VI.
快扑灭了 伙计们 快点
Almost, guys! Come on, come on, come on!
住手 住手
Stop, stop!
所有人都给我住手
Everybody stop, right now!
那把枪是埃里克的
So the gun was Erik's.
他为什么要带枪进基地
Why would he bring a gun to the station?
在南极洲 你用枪只能朝两个目标开枪
There are only two things you can shoot in Antarctic.
一个是企鹅 它们冬季就迁徙了
The first is penguins, and they migrate for the winter.
剩下的那个
That leaves the second,
是人
people.
我觉得他带枪是因为
I think he brought a gun because...
他觉得他需要枪
he thought he'd need it.
我觉得他早就知道会发生什么
I think he knew something would happen.
什么可怕的事
Something terrible.
所有人都给我住手
Everybody stop, right now!
所有人
Everybody!
是你们中的一个人干的
One of you did this.
是你们中的人杀了埃巴
One of you killed Ebba!
我现在就要知道到底是谁干的
And I want to know who it is right now.
现在
Now!
他疯了
He was crazy.
埃里克 拜托
Erik, please...
别动
Don't move!
他很害怕
He was scared.
谁敢乱动就死定了
Any of you move, you're dead!
拜托 放下枪 拜托
Please, put down the gun, please!
这就是你提出来的主意
This was your idea from the beginning!
你早就知道会发生这种事
You knew this would happen!
我绝对不会这么做的
I would never do that.
埃里克 你得冷静下来
Erik, you need to calm down.
这不是你
This isn't you...
你就该给你们每个人都来一枪
I should put a bullet in each one of you.
那是你们应得的下场
That's what we deserve!
你们所有人
All of us!
埃巴
Ebba!
埃巴
Ebba!
这是我的错 我...
It's my fault, I...
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
不 这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault...
-停下 我警告你 -好吧
- Stop, I'm warning you! - Okay.
拜托 听我说
Please, just listen to me.
拜托
Please.
埃里克 埃里克 看着我
Erik, Erik, look at me.
你是一个好人 埃里克
You're a good man, Erik.
我了解你
I know you.
你会照顾别人
You take care of people
不管发生什么事都改变不了这一点
and nothing that's happened could have changed that.
我不是一个好人 我...
I'm not a good man... I...
你是的 你是的
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
好吧...
Okay...
你是的...
Yes you are...
你不许动
Don't move, you!
埃里克 埃里克 埃里克
Erik, Erik, Erik!
-别动 -不 不 埃里克
- Don't! - No, No. Erik.
埃里克 你还记得你第一次来这里的时候吗
Erik, remember my very first time here?
还记得吗
Remember?
没人觉得我能撑一个冬天
When nobody thought I'd last a winter.
我想要向他们证明他们错了 但其实他们没错
And I wanted to prove them all wrong. But they weren't wrong.
一个月后
And after a month,
我几乎已经在崩溃边缘了
I was barely keeping my shit together
有一天 你来到了食堂 你还记得吗
Then one day you came to the mess hall, remember?
你走到我身边 说他们都在我身上押注了
You came to me and said that they were all taking bets on me.
都在押我到底能撑多久
All taking bets on how long before I broke down.
你...
And you...
你押的是我能撑过一整个冬天
you'd betted on me lasting the entire season.
然后我问你 你记得吗
And I asked you... Remember?
我问你"为什么要押在我能撑下去" 我根本不行
I asked you: "Why bet on me?" I was a lost cause.
然后你说
And then you said...
因为比起冬天来 我应该更害怕
Because I should be more afraid of making you lose two grand,
让你输掉两千元的后果
than I should be of the winter.
最后 你赢了
And in the end, you won.
你就是这样的人
And that's the kind of man that you are.
安妮卡都快说动他了
Annika was getting to him...
安妮卡 我应该让你崩溃的...
Annika, I should've let you crumble...
-不 -你应该离开这个鬼地方 越远越好...
- No. - You would be better off, far from this shit place...
埃里克是一个随时会爆♥炸♥的炸♥弹♥
Erik was a bomb that was about to go off.
我应该让你们都崩溃的
Well, I should have let you crumble!
你们离这个鬼地方越远越好
You would be better off far from this shit place!
不 埃里克 拜托
No! Erik, please,
你不用这么做的
you don't have to do this.
我们可以挽回这一切的
We can make this right, yeah?
我知道这不是本来的你
I know this is not you.
我了解你
I know you.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬
Maggie!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你太过分了 约翰
You are going too far, Johan.
一而再 再而三
Again and again.
她注射了镇定剂
She's sedated now.
你检查过她了 有没有可能是假装的
You examined her. Could she be faking it?
约翰 我见过很多T3病人
Johan, I've seen a lot of T3 cases.
不 我觉得不是假装的
No, I find it hard to believe.
约翰 你这样做帮不了任何人
Johan, this is not helping anybody.
-约翰 -怎么了
- Johan. - Yes?
这是巴茨医学院刚刚发过来的
We just received this from Barts School of Medicine.
好
Okay.
姓名 玛格丽特·艾米拉·米切尔
生于苏格兰 格拉斯高
医学院
药物和手术专业
看来她的确没有撒谎
So, she is who she says she is?
但她依然可能是为其他人效力的
Still, she could be working for somebody else.
不...
No...
这太残忍♥了 这几乎是刻意针对她了
This is too brutal. It's almost personal.
是的
Yes.
安妮卡到底在哪里
Where the hell is Annika?
暴风雪来了 你希望我们怎么办
The storm is here... What do you want us to do?
让所有人都进来
Get everyone inside.
等风雪平息后 我们再继续
We'll carry on when it's calmed down.
这里是古斯塔夫
This is Gustav.
-中止行动 马上回基地 -收到
- Call it off and get back. - Yeah, got it!
伙计们
Guys!
回去了 他们中止搜救了
We're going back! They're calling it off!
这边 这边
Over here! Over here!
我好像有发现
I think I've found something!
快点 呼叫约翰
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表