剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
非常擅长自己的专业
very good at what he does.
而且...
And...
我们一起开创了这一切 我们要一起结束
we started this together and we'll finish it together.
我猜
So, I guess
他专注于要让他的研究获得成功
he is very focused the success of his research.
他的研究太了不起了
His research is just amazing.
是他给了我这次千载难逢的机会
He gave me this incredible opportunity.
和他一起工作是莫大的荣幸
For me it's a big honor to work with him.
他在为这个星球
He is doing good things...
做出贡献 我很佩服他
for the planet and I... admire that.
埃里克
Erik.
不 埃里克
No, Erik.
埃里克 埃里克
Erik, Erik.
不
No!
莎拉的尸体在哪里 在哪里
Where's Sarah's body now? Where is it?
在楼下
It's downstairs!
求你了 求你了
Please, please...
埃里克
Erik.
埃里克 把枪放下
Erik, put the gun down.
不要插手
Stay away from this.
我不能让你这么做 埃里克
I can't let you do this, Erik.
你没看到她刚刚对莎拉的尸体做了什么吗
Have you seen what he just did with Sarah's body?
你说得没错 玛姬
You were right, Maggie.
我八年前就该这么做
I should've done this eight years ago.
亚瑟必须要回去 为他做的事付出代价
Arthur needs to go home and answer for what he did.
应该让莎拉瞑目
Sarah deserves that.
莎拉的确该瞑目
Sarah, yes!
-但是他不配 -求求你们阻止他
- But he doesn't. - Stop him, please!
你闭嘴
You shut up!
我不能再藏着你了
I can't hide you anymore.
我比你们都了解他
I know him better than you do.
只要你让他张开了那张肮脏的嘴巴
You let him open his wretched mouth,
你下辈子都会在后悔中度过
and you'll regret it your entire fucking life.
别管他了 玛姬 他该死
Let him be, Maggie. He fucking deserves it.
看 秋也支持我
You see? Aki is right with me.
不 那对他来说太轻松了
No! That'd be the easy way out for him.
我们可不想那样
And we wouldn't want that.
世界应该知道他做了什么
The world deserves to know what he's done.
拜托 埃里克
Come on, Erik!
我不能再藏着他了
I can't hide him anymore.
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克 坚持住
Erik! Erik, stay with me!
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克 埃里克 坚持住
Erik, Erik! Erik, stay with me!
他想要杀了我
He was going to kill me.
我都要说动他了
I was getting to him!
这个人疯了
The man snapped.
但我怕的可不是他
He's not the one I'm afraid of.
他也会杀了你
He was going to kill you too.
快走
Go!
秋 你在干什么
Aki, what are you doing?
快跑
Run!
这是求救信♥号♥♥
This is an SOS...
如果有人在听
If anyone is listening...
请马上
please contact
联♥系♥国际紧急响应小队
the International Emergency Response Team immediately.
我们丢失了卫星通讯
We've lost all of our satellite communication,
我们需要医疗援助
and we are in urgent need of medical assistance.
天啊
Oh God.
你吓到我了 玛姬
Yeah, you scared me, Maggie
我以为...我那一刻 我...
I thought... I... For a moment there, I...
我...
I just...
-你在干什么 -我是...
- What are you doing? - My name...
-安妮卡·伦德奎斯特博士 -嗯
- is Dr. Annika Lundqvist... - Yeah...
-你没事吧 -北极星六号♥冬季探险队成员
- Are you okay? - member of the scientific expedition at Polaris VI.
我不...我不...我不确定
I'm not... I'm not... I'm not sure.
这是求救...
This is an SOS...
我觉得我需要找医生 我需要找医生
I think I need to see a doctor. I need to see a doctor...
拉斯在哪里 你看到拉斯了吗
Where's Lars? Have you seen Lars?
拉斯·奥兰德医生
Doctor Lars Olander?
嗯 他知道该怎么做
Yeah, he'll know what to do.
也许我能帮你 你感觉怎么样
Maybe I can help you. What are you feeling?
嗯...
Yeah...
我觉得我的头脑不清楚了 我...
I feel my mind slipping, you know? I...
我今天...今天早上花了半小时
I spent... I spent half an hour this morning,
才好不容易穿上靴子
struggling to put my boots on.
我穿不上 疼得要死
I couldn't make them fit, they hurt like hell.
然后我意识到我...
And then I realized that I...
我穿反了 它们...
I'd got them the wrong way around. They...
我忘了左边是哪边
I forgot what was left,
右边是哪边
and what was right.
-安妮卡 -嗯
- Annika? - Yeah?
北极星五号♥发生了什么
What happened at Polaris V?
发生了什么
What happened?
莎拉·杰克逊到底怎么了
What happened to Sarah Jackson?
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表