剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
我们在这的工作是世界上前所未见的
What we're doing here has never been seen before.
而且还有很多需要努力
And there's still so much that needs to be done.
我们现在不能停下
We can't stop now.
我不
Oh, I don't...
达米安 你来这是有目标的
Damian. You came here for one reason,
而且只有一个目标 那就是救人
and one reason only, and that was to save lives.
莎拉的生命已经不能被拯救
Sarah's life can't be saved anymore,
但还有百万人的生命可以
but millions of others can.
去你的研究 去你的自负
Fuck your research and your fucking ego!
自负
Ego?
我现在就要上报
I'm reporting this now.
你是个从犯 迈尔斯
You are an accomplice, Miles.
亚瑟能作证 我都能作证
Arthur can testify to that. Hell, I can.
没错 我听到了
Yeah, I overheard you.
你让她去通讯室
You sent her to the Common Area
而你明知根本没有找她的电♥话♥
and you knew very well there was no phone call for her.
我当时不知道他会杀了她
I didn't know he was gonna kill her.
不知道 好吧
No... Okay.
但我不得不说 如果事情曝光
But I would say, out of all us,
我们中间 损失最多的人是你
you're the one with the most to lose.
你个贱♥人♥
You're a fucking bitch.
好吧
Okay.
我是个贱♥人♥
I was a bitch...
我必须如此
I had to.
我们必须团结一心
We have to stick together.
-当然 -好吗
- Sure. - Okay?
我只是想讲道理给你听
I'm just trying to be the voice of reason.
我想继续我们的工作
I want to continue this work.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别烦我了
Leave me, alone!
这是现实 尼尔斯
It's reality, Nils.
安妮卡 出于对你的尊重 我理解你说的话
Annika, in respect of you, I understand your argument,
但我觉得这没道理
but I don't think that it's a sane argument.
这可是生命啊
We are talking about lives.
但不是一两个人 不止是我们
But not one, or two, or just ours.
而是整个世界
But the whole world.
告诉我这与你无关
Tell me that you are not in.
你好好考虑下 我会回来的
Think about it for a while. I'll come back.
不
No...
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
这事远比你我和这里的所有人
This is about something bigger than you and I,
-都更重要 -你只是想着自己
- and everyone here. - It's about you.
我不会同意 你要求我做的事
I'm not going into this. You're asking me for something
简直是不合常理
which is beyond anything.
-不 我是 -我不会同意的
- No, I am-- - I'm not going into this,
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal!
你难道不知道这有多重要吗
Don't you understand how important that is?
你竟然这么轻松地把掩盖谋杀
Oh, how convenient to call it "the right thing,"
称为"做正确的事"
covering a murder.
听听迈尔斯的 听听我的
Listen to Miles! Listen to me!
这不会给你带来任何好处
That's gonna get you somewhere!
我不同意 我不同意[我没进去]
I'm not in! I'm not in!
-对你来说是平常事了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Story of your life. - Fuck you.
冷静点 拉蒙
Calm the fuck down, Ramon!
操
Fuck.
当你花了
"When you spend..."
一整个冬天 和其他九人
a whole winter locked in a tin can
锁在一个铁罐子里
with nine other individuals,
你会知道关于他们的一切
you will learn everything there is to know about them.
一切优点 一切缺点
All the good, and the bad...
还有更邪恶的方面
and the worse.
而我利用了那些
And I used it.
利用了全部
I used it all.
你要怎么保守这个秘密呢
How do you propose to keep this a secret?
他们会发现你
They'll find out about you.
卢卡斯会发现
Lukas will find out.
你觉得你儿子的监护权会判给谁呢
Who do you think is going to get custody of the boys?
这是有可能发生的
It's going to happen.
我一直在追查你的下载记录 拉蒙
I have been tracking your download history, Ramon.
如果这事公开了
If that goes public...
-闭嘴 -你就再也不能工作了
- Shut up. - You'll never work again.
在南极洲不行 回去也不行 哪里都不会要你
Not in Antarctica, not back home. Nowhere.
你母亲 你父亲
Your mother, your father...
他们都会蒙羞
they will be so ashamed.
没关系
It's gonna be ok.
鉴于你的历史 这会你的履历上显得很难看
With your history, this is not gonna look good on your record.
他们不会让你回到南极了 尼尔斯
They are not gonna let you back on the ice Nils,
你也知道我说的没错
and you know I'm right.
你上次回家是什么时候了
When was the last time you've been back home?
不是一周或一个月 而是很长时间
Not for a week or a month, but for a long time.
够了
Enough.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
如果你一个人回家
If you go back home alone
你会找到比喝酒喝死更快的
you're going to find a faster way of killing yourself
自杀方法
than that bottle.
死得更快【接前趴
than that bottle.
你的行为
What you are doing...
把处方药卖♥♥给同组成员
selling prescription drugs to your fellow crew members,
那可是重罪 拉斯
that's a felony, Lars.
听到了吗
Are you hearing me?
所有人都参与 埃里克
Everybody else is in, Erik.
就剩你了
Except you.
好吧
Okay...
好的
Okay.
你动摇过吗
Did you ever waver?
你有重新考虑过吗
Did you ever have second thoughts?
然后就发生了
And then it happened.
火的热度
The heat of the fire,
把站点下面隐藏的裂隙烘开了
it opened up the crevasses hidden under the station.
冰雪吞噬了我们的罪孽
The ice swallowed our sins for us.
至少我们这么以为
Or so we thought.
北极星五号♥重新露出地面了
Polaris V has resurfaced.
这就是你们回来的原因
That's why you came back.
不
No.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
不
No...
安妮卡不是这种人 她不会
That's not Annika. She wouldn't...
-抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No!
我说了不
I said no!
约翰
Johan!
-约翰 -米基
- Johan! - Micke!
你没事吧
Are you alright?
约翰
Johan!
约翰
Johan!
"我在北极星里给你留了件礼物
"I left a gift for you inside Polaris.
那件事你以为你摆脱了
About that thing you thought you got rid of...
其实你并没有"
Well, you didn't."
天啊 安妮卡
Jesus, Annika...
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
你以为你知道了什么
And what is it you think you know?
-安妮卡告诉玛姬 -这叫一面之词
- Annika told Maggie-- - The definition of hearsay.
她告诉她
She told her...
你杀了莎拉·杰克逊
you killed Sarah Jackson
她这么说的 是吧
She did, did she?
而且你信了
And you believed her?
你明知道你妻子在拼命抹黑我
You know your wife was trying to discredit me.
再也没有共同作者了
No more shared authorship.
仅靠指控别人谋杀
One simple murder accusation
就能帮她跳到署名最前面
and she could leap to the head of the byline.
把所有研究成果留给她自己
Keep all the research for herself,
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表