剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
极地暗♥杀♥
第二季 第一集
尼莫点 南太平洋
距离最近的陆地1680英里
真的是你吗 亚瑟
你是在追踪我吗
真聪明
你在哪
真聪明 你在哪
总是领先一步
你呢
拯救我们所有人免于气候变化吗
跟科瓦尔斯基代说一声嗨
我们在北极星五号♥上开展的工作
The work we started on Polaris V
是唯一能拯救我们这个每况愈下星球的方法
could be the very thing that cures our ailing planet.
欢迎来到疯人院
Welcome to the loony bin!
在地球上最冷的地方与世隔绝六个月
Six months of isolation in the coldest place on Earth.
怎么可能会出错呢
What could possibly go wrong?
为什么我们没有连接到卫星
Why are we not connected to the satellite?
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
有人知道怎么修吗
Somebody knows how to fix it?
那是迈尔的工作
That would be Mile's job.
大家都去哪儿了
Where's everybody?
有人吗
Hello?
是玛吉
It's Magg!
我这有七具尸体
I have seven bodies.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么 玛吉
I need you to tell me what happened, Maggie.
尼尔斯 尼尔斯 别死
Nils! Nils! Don't die.
我到的时候 尼尔斯已经死了
Nils was dead by the time I got there.
你不能相信她 约翰
You can't trust her, Johan.
是她做的
She did it.
是她杀了他们
She killed them all.
我们在车站外发现了一具被埋的尸体
We found a body buried outside the station.
是莎拉·杰克逊
It's Sarah Jackson.
但是她八年前死在了北极星五号♥上
But she died in Polaris V eight years ago.
莎拉没有死于火灾
Sarah did't die in the fire.
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
好姑娘
Good girl.
亚瑟杀了莎拉·杰克逊
Arthur killed Sarah Jackson.
还有其他人
And everyone else.
你的职业生涯结束了
Your career is over.
你的名声完了
Your reputation is over.
你的生命结束了
And your life is over.
她不是她所说的那个人
She's not who she says she is.
结束了
It's done.
妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mum would be proud of you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人有一个词来形容它
Russians have a word for it.
"俄♥罗♥斯♥军事骗术"
"Maskirovka".
误导的艺术
The art of misdirection.
她的所作所为是如此难以言喻
What she did was so unspeakable
我们必须得去看
that we can't stop ourselves from looking at.
当我们试图爬上去的时候
And while we tried to come up
用某种理由来合理化这种恐怖
with some reason to make sense of this horror,
我们错过了这一切的真正意义
we miss what this was really all about:
这只是个幌子
it's a cover.
血是最好的伪装
Blood is the best camouflage.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
他在哪 我父亲在哪
Where is he? Where's my father?
他说他想感受一下 大自然的力量
He said he wanted to feel the power of nature.
亚瑟
Arthur!
我们需要你
We need you.
你确定吗 -是的 我检查了15次
Are you sure? - Yes! I checked it 15 times!
来看一下
Take a look.
稳定吗
Is it stable?
相当稳定
Solid.
温度范围是多少
What's the temperature range?
数据没问题
There's no mistake.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们要检查代谢途径 -是的 我们不仅要检查
We gotta check the metabolic pathways. - Yes, we're going to check
还要一再检查每一个细节
and doublecheck every bloody detail.
但你可以相信我
But you can take it from me:
我们找到了
we've found it.
找到你了
Got you.
过去几周在海上
These past weeks at sea
是数十年艰苦科学研究的顶峰
are the culmination of decades of strenuous scientific research.
如果没有你们 或者我之前的任何一个合作者
A feat that wouldn't have been possible without you
这一壮举根本不可能实现
or any of my previous collaborators.
有些人失踪了
Some of whom were lost
以最残忍♥ 最恐怖的方式
in the most atrocious and horrifying manner.
敬你们 敬他们
To you, to them,
敬我们所有人 -干杯
to all of us! - Cheers!
千杯
Bottoms up!
演讲到此为止 让我们狂欢吧
Enough of speeches, let's party!
这将是历史性的一刻
This is history in the making!
亚瑟在南极洲发现的细菌
Because the alga that we've found
将我们找到的藻类繁殖了
is enhanced by the bacteria that Arthur discovered in Antarctica.
繁殖怎么做到的 -光合作用
Enhanced? What for? - Photosynthesis!
比任何已知的植物都要高效得多
Much more efficient than any known plant.
光合作用消耗空气中的二氧化碳
Photosynthesis eats up the carbon dioxide in the air
转化成葡萄糖和氧气
and turns it into glucose and oxygen.
这可以阻止气候变化
This could stop climate change!
我应该把你吊在船首斜桅上
I should hang you from the bowsprit
这样就能阻止你把酒偷运进我的船了 库尔茨先生
for smuggling alcohol into my ship, mister Kurtz.
不 那是我♥干♥的 队长
No, that was me, Captain.
但你是应该让他没带合适的杯子付出点代价
But you should make him walk the plank for not bringing proper glasses!
好吧 去他妈的 干杯
All right, fuck it, down the hatch!
干杯
Cheers.
我喝完了
I'm finished.
晚安 先生们 祝贺你们
Good night, gentlemen. And congratulations.
好吧 睡个好觉 船长
All right, sleep well, Captain.
不好意思
Excuse me.
干杯
Cheers.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我想没有机会了
I guess there's no chance
你现在不再是一个令人无法忍♥受的自大狂了
you'll stop being an unbearable egomaniac now.
我们一起做的
We did this together.
不 这是你一个人的功劳
No. You did this on your own.
不过没关系 没有你我也能行 一直都是
But it's fine. I can do without you. I always have.
瑞秋 我真心希望通过参与这个
Rachel, I was genuinely hoping that by taking part in this...
亚瑟 你可以说服你那些有钱的朋友
Arthur, you may talk your rich friends
资助你的计划
into funding whatever it is you set yourself to do,
但对我没用
but it's not going to work with me.
我不是你可以操纵的实验室样本 好吗
I'm not a sample in a lab that you can manipulate, okay?
科瓦尔斯基 你要去哪儿
Kowalski, where are you going?
我还有工作要做 -你得为我们唱歌♥
I've got work to do. - You gotta sing for us!
今晚不行 亲爱的 -你确定吗
Not tonight, love! - Are you sure?
明天见 -好吧
See you tomorrow. - Okay.
是的
Yeah.
那不是你的船舱 悠斗
That ain’t your cabin, Yuto, okay?
你在跟踪我还是干嘛 -是啊 我们庆祝一下吧
Are you following me or something? - Yeah, let's celebrate.
好 你去吧 -不 来吧
Yeah, you go ahead. - No, come on.
亲我一下 拜托 -我说了不要
Just give me a kiss, come on. - I said no, okay?
晚安
Good night.
我弃牌 我弃牌 我不跟你玩
I fold. I fold, I'm not playing.
别装了 我们知道你很有钱
Don't pretend, we know you have lots of money.
没那么多 水手
Not that much, sailor.
全押
All in.
对不起了
Sorry.
你什么牌啊
What do you have?
好吧 -瓶子呢
Okay. - Where is the bottle?
瓶子在哪 -马库斯把喝的拿走了
Where is the bottle? - Marcus took the drinks.
他拿走了瓶子
He took the bottle.
马库斯
Marcus!
把瓶子拿回来
Come back with the bottle!
又在值班时抽烟了
Smoking on duty again, huh?
你不睡觉吗
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表