剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
把所有荣誉
keep all the glory...
留给她自己
for herself.
这就是野心家会做的事情 不是吗
Someone ambitious would do that, wouldn't they?
这听起来不正像我们认识的安妮卡吗
That doesn't sound like the Annika we know?
迫切
Driven...
渴望成功
Hungry for success...
厌倦了生活在我这种恶霸的阴影之下
Tired of living in the shadow of an obnoxious pig like myself?
不
No.
莎拉·杰克逊死于头部受击
Sarah Jackson died of a blow to the head.
-这你无法否认 -不 我不否认
- You can't deny that. - No, I don't.
她试图从火中逃生时撞到了头
She hit her head trying to escape the fire.
要是那样就好了 不是吗
That would be great, wouldn't it?
怪到火头上
Blame it on the fire.
那是事实
It's what happened.
除非
Except...
米基
Micke,
发现她肺内没有烟雾
found no smoke in her lungs.
着火时
When the fire started,
莎拉·杰克逊就已经死了
Sarah Jackson was already dead.
那又怎样
So what?
她是别人杀的
Somebody else killed her.
任何人都有可能
It could be anybody.
我们喝了酒
We had a drunk,
-一个不清醒的军医 -还有你
- a disturbed army vet... - And you.
一个有上帝情结的自恋狂 亚瑟
A narcissist with a God complex, Arthur...
你
you.
像我说的
Like I said,
玛姬说的任何话都只是一面之词
anything that Maggie says is just hearsay,
你很清楚
and you know it.
我相信你说的是真话
I believe you're telling the truth...
关于安妮卡的
about Annika.
我只是需要一些时间消化
I just needed some time to process it, to...
和接受
to accept it.
行
Okay.
安妮卡也许掩盖了
Annika may have covered up
莎拉被杀
Sarah's murder.
但杀她的人是亚瑟
But it was Arthur who killed her.
那意味着他有掩盖真♥相♥的动机
That means he had a motive to bury the truth,
确保它永远不会被人发现
to make sure no one ever found out.
你认为这就是他杀死所有人的原因
You think that's the reason he killed everyone?
你知道的
You know it.
我也知道 但这还不够 对吗
And I know it. But that's not enough, is it?
我们需要让世界知道
We need the world to know.
为此
And for that,
我们需要证据
we need evidence.
否则就让他逃了
Or he walks.
他就这么逃了
He fucking walks.
我知道
I know...
请吧
Please...
我需要你记起来
I need you to remember.
我需要你告诉我安妮卡在哪
I need you to tell me where Annika is.
阿根廷基地
The Argentineans...
我们得试试雪地车
We need to try the Sno-Cat.
风险太大了
It's too big a risk
我们的燃料不够开到那里
and we don't have enough fuel to get there.
也许够 只要我们穿过西部高原
We might, if we cut through the Western Plateau.
那是死亡陷阱 仅冰缝就是
It's a death trap. The crevasses alone--
不
No.
我们必须冒这个险
We need to take that chance.
我们必须获得帮助
We need to get help.
我去
I'll go.
不 那不可能
No. That's not possible.
阿斯特丽德飞遍了整个西部高原
Astrid has flown all over the Western Plateau.
如果她想去阿根廷基地
If she tried to reach the Argentineans,
我们就发现她了
we would've spotted her.
她是这么说的 但
That's what she said, but...
糟了
Oh, shit.
-那是从 -西部高原来的
- Is that coming from-- - The Western Plateau.
我们去不了阿根廷基地了
We can't go to the Argentinian base.
靠
Fuck.
加拿大基地多远
How far are the Canadians?
太远了
Too far.
也许 但至少我们和他们之间
Maybe, but at least there's not
没有一场巨大的五级风暴
a massive category five storm between them and us.
-安妮卡 -别说了
- Annika-- - No.
加满燃油 我去找配给
Finish fueling. I'll go find rations.
操
Fuck.
安妮卡朝东去了
Annika headed east!
她去了加拿大基地 不是阿根廷基地
She went to the Canadian base, not the Argentinian one.
呼叫阿斯特丽德
Astrid, come in.
我是约翰
This is Johan.
请讲
Talk to me.
听着
Listen,
安妮卡去了加拿大基地
Annika went for the Canadian base.
不是阿根廷
Not the Argentinean.
妈的 我们一直在错的地方找
Shit. We've been looking at the wrong place.
你多久能过去
How soon can you get there?
我马上调头
I'm turning right now.
他们在搜寻了
They're searching now.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry...
抱歉我没能早点想起来 我
Sorry I couldn't remember sooner. I...
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我没法不自责
I can't help feel like it is.
听着 你已经
Listen, you've been...
你已经很勇敢了
You've been very brave.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, yeah?
我记起来更多了
I remembered more...
我没能救他
I couldn't save him.
她在哪
Where is she?
-她走了 -去哪了
- She's gone. - Where?
没有你的地方
Away from you.
她会死在外面的
She'll die out there.
她宁愿面对风暴也不愿面对你
She'd rather face the storm than face you.
你这个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
我们都是 不是吗
That's what we all are, aren't we?
只是小婊♥子♥
Just little bitches.
我
Me,
安妮卡
Annika,
莎拉·杰克逊
Sarah Jackson...
杀女人
Killing women.
你就会干这个 不是吗
That seems to be your thing, isn't it?
跑
Run!
跑
Run!
知道吗 这都是你的错
This is all your fault, you know.
所有那些人
All those people,
他们都不用死
they didn't need to die.
但你非得一直插手 是吧
But you had to keep sticking your nose in, didn't you?
关于北极星五号♥
About Polaris V.
北极星五号♥上发生的是场意外
What happened on Polaris V was an accident.
是个错误
It was a mistake!
但那已经不重要了
But that doesn't matter anymore.
因为没人会知道
Because nobody's gonna know about it.
因为等丹麦人来这里时
Because when the Danes get here,
就只剩我了
there'll just be me.
只有我
Only me!
告诉他们你所作所为的
Telling them the ugly fucking truth
丑恶真♥相♥
about what you've done.
妈的
Oh, fuck it!
服务通道
该死
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表