剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
好 尽量不要破坏犯罪现场
Okay. Try not to disturb the crime scene.
好吧 但整个站点都是犯罪现场
Okay, but the whole station is a crime scene.
我知道 我明白
I know, and I understand that,
但我需要你们尽最大可能
but I'm going to need you to do your best.
至于米切尔医生
About Doctor Mitchell,
确保她安全 隔离
keep her safe, keep her isolated.
她是嫌疑人吗
Is she a suspect?
她是重点关注对象
She's a person of interest.
我们正派一支队伍过去
We're sending a team down there.
我们的警官到达后
Our officers will take charge of the investigation
就会展开调查
as soon as they get there.
要等多久
And how long will that be?
据说48小时
I'm being told 48 hours.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我十年没抽烟了
I hadn't had a cigarette in ten years.
现在我坐在这 为了增加患癌风险
And here I am, freezing my ass off for the privilege
把自己冻得屁滚尿流 你说我好不好
of getting cancer, so what do you think?
哪来的烟
How did you get a hold of those?
食堂
Mess hall.
去他的不破坏
So much for not...
犯罪现场
disturbing the crime scene.
别告诉警♥察♥
Don't tell the police.
我不会的
I won't.
玛姬
Maggie.
她能回答问题吗
Can she be questioned?
-48小时后吗 -不 现在
- In 48 hours? - No, now.
我们应该等警♥察♥来
We are supposed to wait for the police.
我等不了那么久 米基
I can't wait that long, Micke.
安妮卡也等不了那么久
Annika can't wait that long.
玛姬
Maggie?
你认得我吗
Do you know who I am?
约翰
Johan.
好的
Okay.
你可以走了
You can go.
约翰 我不确定
Johan, I don't know...
米基 你可以走了
Micke, you can go.
你肯定能猜到我要问什么 玛姬
I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to ask, Maggie.
-安妮卡 -她在哪
- Annika? - Where is she?
我看到她
I see... I see her.
跑
Running...
尖叫 她
Screaming. She's...
她受伤了吗
Is she hurt?
玛姬 她受伤了吗
Maggie, is she hurt?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你不知道 -全是
- You don't know? - It's all...
全是蜜蜂 在我脑袋里发出嗡嗡声
It's... bees, buzzing in my skull.
把一切都盖住了
They cover everything.
你能把这些蜜蜂赶走吗
Maybe you could shoo away those bees?
什么
What?
如果我问你
If I were to ask if...
是不是你干的 你会怎么回答
if you did this, what would you answer?
-干的什么 -谋杀
- Did? - The murders.
你觉得我
You think I...?
你指望我怎么觉得
What do you expect me to think?
七具尸体
I have seven bodies.
两人失踪 而安妮卡
I got two missing and Annika...
玛姬 抱歉
Maggie, sorry.
我只是一时无法接受
It's a lot to process, okay?
我只想弄清楚怎么回事
I just need some clarity.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么 玛姬
I need you to tell me what happened, Maggie.
可以吗 拜托了
Can you do that, please?
那是在埋葬海豹后
It was after burying the seal...
海 海豹
The se... the seal?
事情是从那时开始的
That's when it started.
那天
That day...
不 第二天
No, the day after and...
迈尔斯和尼尔斯 他们
Miles and Nils, they...
我们光着身子 在玩跑...
We were naked, we were doing that run...
三 二 一 冲
Three, two, one. Go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
来了
Here you go.
给新人的三杯热巧克力
Three hot chocolates for the newbies.
-慢用 -谢谢
- Enjoy! - Thank you.
你们应得的
You deserve it.
看看我们的小朋友们
Look at our babes.
在我加入的让我能引以为豪的俱乐部中
Of all the clubs that I consider myself proud to be a member of,
没有哪一个像三百俱乐部这样
none fill me with quite as much pride...
令我如此骄傲
as the 300-Club.
从93摄氏度的蒸汽室
To go from 200 degrees Fahrenheit in that steam room,
跑到零下73度的极夜
to minus 100 out there in the dark polar night,
这不仅堪称优秀
that is not only a mark of distinction,
还是疯狂的标志
that is a mark of insanity.
敬玛姬
To Maggie,
秋
Aki,
海瑟
Heather...
这是你们和我们这群快乐怪人在一起的第一个冬天
This is your first winter with this Merry Band of Misfits.
你们代替了
You replace...
我们两位逝去的兄弟
two of our fallen brothers,
拉斯和达米安
Lars and Damian.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
好了...不说这些了
Anyway... Enough of all that.
我真正想说的是
All I really wanted to say was...
欢迎来到疯人院
Welcome to the loony bin!
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome!
-谢谢你们 -欢迎
- Thank You. - Welcome!
他肯定很喜欢自己的嗓音吧
He likes the sound of his own voice, doesn't he?
嗯 但他是个天才
Yep, but he's a genius.
你看过他在达沃斯的失态吗
Did you watch his rant at Davos?
应该看过
Yeah, I think I did.
场面的确不好看
That was nasty.
但是他在北极星五号♥做的研究
But the research he did on Polaris V,
他和安妮卡八年前的发现
what he and Annika found eight years ago,
几乎改变了一切
that was a game changer.
你听起来像是他的粉丝
You sound like a groupie.
你是认真的吗
Are you kidding me?
一种以二氧化碳为食的细菌
A bacteria that feeds on CO2?
你知道我为了得到这份工作杀了多少其他候选人吗
Do you know how many candidates I had to kill to get this gig?
迈尔斯 别来烦我
Hey Miles, leave me alone.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
好了 伙计们
Hey, come on, guys.
-去死吧 -去死吧
- Fuck off! - Fuck off!
住手
Stop!
住手...尼尔斯
Stop... Nils!
-她妈的废物 -混♥蛋♥
- Fucking liability! - Fucking twat!
你们干什么
What are you doing?
尼尔斯
Nils?
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
迈尔斯 到底怎么了
Miles, what happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
那个混♥蛋♥一脸掌管这地方的样子
That motherfucker acts like he owns the place,
就因为他在约翰·列侬被杀前就待在这鬼地方了
just because he's been down here since before they shot Lennon.
他惹到你了吗
He's been getting on your nerves?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么说的
How?
他总是给我计时
He's been timing me.
-给你计时 -是啊 洗澡的时候
- Timing you? - Yeah, in the shower.
他就会拿着计时器站在一边
He stands out with a fucking watch in his hand.
-他洗澡的时候吗 -我洗澡的时候
- While he showers? - While I shower.
他会站在那里说
He stands there and says,
"你只有五分钟 你有五分钟"
"You got five minutes, you had five minutes."
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表