剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
Aki! Aki!
秋 秋
Aki! Aki!
秋 你在干什么
Aki, what are you doing?
赶紧停下
Stop it right now!
好吧
Okay!
对不起
I'm sorry!
秋动粗了
So, Aki was violent.
他只是害怕
He was scared.
我们都是
We all were.
是啊 但只有他把人揍得进医务室了
Yeah, but he was the only one to put someone in the infirmary,
不是吗
wasn't he?
我给拉蒙做了检查
I checked Ramón over.
他没事 只是有些擦伤
He was okay, just some bruises.
之后我去读了秋的医疗档案
After that I went to check Aki's medical file.
看上去一切正常
Everything looked good.
十分正常
Really good.
你之前见过他那样吗
Had you ever seen him like that before?
从来没有
No, never.
古斯塔夫呼叫约翰 古斯塔夫呼叫约翰
Gustav to Johan. Gustav to Johan.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我是约翰 请讲
This is Johan, go ahead.
卫星覆盖范围已恢复
The satellite is back in range.
现在可以接收暴风雪的所有相关数据了
All data regarding the storm should be available now.
好 马上到
Okay, coming.
你还好吗
孩子们担心坏了
最让我失望的大概是
My greatest disappointment is probably...
没在我父亲去世前跟他和好
not reconnecting with my father before he died.
我爷爷在我毕业前就去世了
My grandfather died before I graduated.
我是家里第一个大学生
I'm the first one in the family to go to college.
他本来会很骄傲的
He would have been very proud.
托马斯
去他妈的傻♥逼♥友谊赛 看我们世界杯把你们头踢歪
我不在雪地的时候会赌博 但我
When I'm not on the ice, I do bet, but I'm...
我是个快乐的人
I'm a pretty happy guy.
是的 我会难过
Yeah, I feel sad.
我觉得每个人都会难过
I think everyone feels sad.
我参过军 所以
I was in the army, so...
我有很长一段时间不在家人身边
I'm away from my family for quite some time.
我身边其实
I don't really have...
没多少可以远离的家人了 所以那不是问题
a lot of family to be away from, so that's not a problem.
克里斯蒂安
至少给妈妈打个电♥话♥吧 今天是她生日
我女儿
My daughter...
是我最大的成功
is my greatest success.
玛莎
我想你 求你说句话吧
我错过了我爸爸的葬礼
I missed my dad's funeral.
我的两个孩子
My two kids,
维克多和莉莉
Victor and Lily.
是的
Yeah,
绝对是
absolutely.
视频已保存在云端
为什么我们做♥爱♥后你看上去总是这么难过
Why are you always looking sad after we had sex?
你说为什么
Why do you think?
埃巴
Ebba...
这对卢卡斯不公平
Lukas doesn't deserve this.
卢卡斯让你破产
Lukas bankrupted you.
就算他有错 也不能说明我们的错误是对的
Two wrongs don't make a right.
我觉得这不是错误...
It doesn't feel wrong to me...
-和你 -我向自己保证过我
- ...with you. - I promised myself I...
我不会再这么做了
I wouldn't do this anymore.
埃巴 我只需要你
Ebba, I just need you...
求你
Please...
你在录像吗
Are you recording this?
是的
Yes.
给我们录的
It's for us.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
这是什么变♥态♥做法
What kind of sick thing is that?
这是
This is...
要是有人看到这个呢
What if someone sees this?
要是卢卡斯看到这个呢
What if Lukas sees this?
卢卡斯不用看到这个
Lukas doesn't need to see this.
-你勒索我 -不是
- You blackmailing me? - No!
你就用这种变♥态♥方式挽回我
Is that you sick way of trying to win me back?
但你总会回我身边
But you're always coming back.
我有多需要你 你就有多需要我
You need me as much as I do.
别走 埃巴 求你
Stay, Ebba, please.
完了
Fuck.
埃巴曾是埃里克在老北极星的雪上情人
Ebba was Erik's ice wife, back at the old Polaris.
但那已经是八年前了
But that was like... eight years ago.
你了解埃里克
You know Erik,
他就不懂得放手
he just didn't do, "Letting go."
我们都回来后
When we all came back,
他就开始给她打电♥话♥
he started calling her.
家里电♥话♥
At home.
工作电♥话♥
At work.
连续几个月
For months on end.
如果是
Hanging up,
卢卡斯接的 他就挂断
if Lukas answered the phone.
像个小屁孩
Like a bloody teenager.
或者跟踪狂
Or a stalker.
在这
Over here...
你独身一人
you're alone with yourself.
我从没见过谁
And I have never met anyone
像埃里克那样厌恶自己
who disliked himself as much as Erik did.
好吧
Okay!
把性命托付到他那双手上还真是安全
What a safe pair of hands to place your life in...
埃里克
Erik,
我们这样撑不了三周了
we're not gonna last three weeks.
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
好吧
Well...
我们会想出办法
We'll find a way.
必须想出来
We have to.
我们别无选择
We have no other choice.
一定有办法向外面求助
There must be a way of getting help from outside.
无线电瘫痪了
Radio's dead.
等等
Wait!
有个办法
There is a way!
阿根廷基地
The Argentinean base.
-里瓦达维亚 -是的
- Rivadavia? - Yeah!
太远了
That's too far.
不 我们可以派人开一辆雪地车去
No! We could send someone in one of the Sno-Cats.
我们可以从那里用无线电求助
From there, we could radio for help.
胡扯
That's nuts!
阿根廷人♥大♥概有两三百千米远
The Argies are what, two, three hundred kilometers away?
不可能的
It's impossible!
不
No.
不 有可能 这想法不算疯狂
No, it's not! It's not that crazy.
能行的
It... It could work.
好了 说说看
Okay, let's hear it.
我们朝北走 然后朝西北 避开冰川
We travel north, then northwest, avoiding the glacier.
有条观光公路穿过高原 但地势
There's a scenic route through the plateau, but it's flat,
平坦坚实 很安全
hard terrain and it'll be safe.
雪地车开不过去的 海瑟
The Sno-Cat won't make it, Heather.
燃油可续航三百千米
Fuel range is 300 km,
而且是在理想条件下
and that's on optimal conditions.
这里的天气可远不够"理想"
And weather here is far from "Optimal."
为机舱保温就要烧掉很多燃油
Just keeping the cabin warm will burn a lot of fuel.
但这些东西有无线电
But these things have a radio.
范围有限
Limited range.
我猜最多四十千米吧 至少三十千米
I'd say... forty km at best? Thirty to be sure.
那我们不用到达阿根廷站
Then we don't have to reach the Argies.
我们只需要开到这
We just gotta make it here.
我们可以从那里给他们发信♥号♥♥
From there, we can send them a signal.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表