剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
起火点是实验室 距离通讯室很远 所以
And it started at the lab, far from the comms room, so...
也许 也许
Maybe, maybe...
这是个不小的假设
That's a big maybe...
我们不需要坐雪地车过去
We don't need the Sno-Cat to get there.
五号♥站更近 所以
Five's closer so...
我们可以用雪地摩托
we could use the snowmobiles.
谁要一起去
So, who's in?
我加入
I'm in.
安妮卡去吗
Annika's in?
我去
I'm in.
那你呢
And you?
你来吗
Are you coming?
北极星五号♥在厚厚的冰层下
Polaris V is under masses of ice.
这正是讽刺之处
Ah, there's the irony of it though.
你没看新闻吗
Do you not read the newspapers?
我们每年都有五百亿公吨♥的冰会融化
We are losing 50 billion metric tons of ice per year,
而其中多数源自南极洲西部
and most of it here, in West Antarctica.
工作站重新露出地面了吗
It's coming back to the surface?
全球变暖
Global warming
给了我们一个自救的机会
was giving us a chance to save our arses,
我们也抓住了
and we took it.
我们拿了保暖器和挖掘工具
We've got heaters and digging tools,
还需要什么吗
anything else we need?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们打算在那待多久
How long are we planning to be there?
需要多久就多久
As long as it takes.
对 我们需要干粮 手电筒的电池
Yeah, we need rations and... batteries for the flashlights.
你和我去看看
You and I can go have a look.
你们俩继续给雪地摩托加油
Maybe you two can finish fueling the snowmobiles
然后找几个对讲机
and look for some walkies?
好
Okay.
你还好吗 哥们
You alright, mate?
听着 埃里克 我们要去北极星五号♥
Listen, Erik, we're going to Polaris V.
我们认为那里通讯室有些设备
We believe there's some equipment we can salvage
可以让我们继续用
from the comm's room.
埃里克 我们很希望
Erik, we'd really appreciate
你能把电池分我们一些
if you'd share some of those batteries with us...
埃里克
Erik!
埃里克 听我们说
Erik, please. Listen to us.
如果我们能修好通讯设备 就能救大家
If we can get the comms running again, it could save us all.
但救不了她
Not her.
什么
What?
埃巴
Ebba.
救不了埃巴
It won't save Ebba.
埃里克
Erik...
瞧瞧你们
Look at you.
要拯救世界
You saving the world...
但进展不太顺利 对吧
Didn't work out very well, did it?
我们还活着
We are alive...
但我不知道我们是否值得被拯救
Not so sure we deserve being saved.
别来敲我的门
Don't come knocking at my door.
我们得取消计划
We have to call it off.
我们去找所有手电
Let's find every flashlight,
和没被那个家伙偷走的电池 然后就出发
and battery this prat hasn't pilfered and let's go.
他早就知道是尼尔斯
He knew Nils was the one that kept
让整个地方正常运作的
this whole bloody place ticking over.
现在他死了
And with him gone,
要不了多久整个地方都会分崩离析
it was only a matter of time before the whole thing fell apart.
供暖
Heating.
电力
Power.
-古斯塔夫 -怎么了
- Gustav. - What?
我知道安妮卡在哪了
I think I know where Annika is.
-在哪 北极星五号♥
- Where? - Polaris V.
-北极星五号♥ -北极星五号♥又能进入了
- Polaris V? - Polaris V is accessible again,
它从冰层中重新浮现了
it emerged from the ice.
安妮卡很聪明 有创新精神
Annika is clever, innovative,
她可能用五号♥站作为撤退站
she might have used it as a retreat.
让一支小队待命
Get a team on stand by.
等风暴过去后 就出发
As soon as the storm calms down, they head out.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
北极星五号♥意外
四国展开紧急联合救援行动
Four nations scrambled a joint rescue operation,
对位于南极洲西部突遇险情的研究工作站
when disaster struck the research station Polaris V
北极星五号♥展开救援
in Western Antarctica.
在工作站倒塌前
Nine members of the crew
救援队救出了团队中的九名成员
were rescued before the station collapsed.
埃里克·奥斯特兰德
北极星五号♥指挥官
我们人员受伤了 守不住工作站
We had casualty incidents, we lost the station.
火焰围绕着我们 我们
The flames were all around us, we...
看不见 也无法呼吸
couldn't see, we couldn't breathe.
拉斯·奥兰德
北极星五号♥医生
我以为我们要死了
I thought we were going to die.
一名队员仍下落不明
...one member of the crew remains missing.
不幸的是我们失去了一位亲爱的同事
Unfortunately we lost a dear colleague of ours
亚瑟·怀尔德
北极星五号♥科学主管
莎拉·杰克逊 她是一位能干的
called Sara Jackson, a very talented...
科学家
scientist.
她是很好的朋友 所以
She is a very good friend, so...
安妮卡·伦德奎斯特
北极星五号♥细菌遗传学家
我们都
we're all...
她参与了你们的研究
She was part of your research?
是的 她和我们一起工作
Yes, she worked along side us.
她不顾身上着火
She braved the flames to...
达米安·福尔斯
北极星五号♥生物学家
发射紧急求救信♥号♥♥
send the SOS.
我们不得不尽快跑出去
We had to run as fast as we could to get out.
我们得以抢救了大多数的研究
We managed to salvage most of our research, and,
我们坚信
we firmly believe that...
这将改变一切
this will change everything.
我们以此纪念
We dedicate it to the memory of...
莎拉和她的家人
Sarah and her family.
今天 我们向北极星五号♥的女英雄致敬
Today, we pay tribute to the heroine of Polaris V.
莎拉·杰克逊
Sarah Jackson,
原名萨拉·布拉斯科
born Sara Blasco.
西班牙人才流失的一个典例
An example of Spain's brain drain.
她毕业后离开祖国
She left her country after graduating
从事环境科学相关的职业
to pursue a career in environmental science.
在英格兰 她成为一位科学家
In England, she became a scientist,
一位母亲 一位探险家
a mother, an adventurer.
下面是莎拉·杰克逊最后的影像记录
These are the last recorded images of Sarah Jackson,
在她惨死的两天以前
in an interview she gave us
她接受我们采访时的画面
just two days before her tragic death.
莎拉 我知道你是两个孩子的母亲
Now, Sarah, I understand you are a mother of two.
这半年来阔别女儿 留在世界上最寒冷的地方
Is it hard for you to leave your daughters for half a year,
对你来说
to go to the coldest place on earth?
是的 绝对是
Yes, absolutely.
但她们是一对勇敢 坚强的姐妹
But they are a couple of brave, strong girls,
她们理解我这么做是为了她们
and they understand I'm doing it for them.
也是为了她们的未来
And for their future.
她们这一代会食下我们种下的恶果
Their generation will suffer the mistakes that we've made,
所以错误理应由我们修正
so, it's up to us to fix that,
不论在这过程中 我们得付出怎样的牺牲
no matter the sacrifices we must make in the process.
再说 她每天都给她们打电♥话♥
And also, she calls them every single day.
没错 我很想她们
It's true, I miss them a lot.
米基 玛姬在哪
Micke, where's Maggie?
她在她房♥间 我刚把她推过去
She is in her room, I just moved her.
你没权利擅自决定
That's not your call to make.
等等 我们有她的手♥机♥ 她的电脑
But wait, we have her phone, we have her computer.
她能去哪
Where would she go?
-我得跟她谈谈 -我给了她镇静剂
- I need to talk to her. - She is sedated.
-镇静剂 -是的 她需要休息
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表