剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
我知道我们只有五分钟
I know we got five minutes,
我知道我们每周只有他妈的五分钟
I know we all got five fucking minutes a week.
我不需要那混♥蛋♥来告诉我
I don't need that motherfucker telling me
热水有多么珍贵
how precious hot water is.
他就会继续说...
And he goes on... he says,
"听好了 你又有六分钟了
"You got, you heard, you had six minutes,
给你七分钟"
you had seven fucking minutes."
-那你有吗 -没有
- And have you? - No!
有 我也不知道 我...
Yeah. I don't know. I...
也许吧
Maybe.
很难...
It's hard...
维持正轨
to keep track.
在这里 很难维持正轨
It's hard to keep track, down here.
你知道吧
You know?
尼尔斯
Nils?
我...
I...
对不起 医生 我...
I'm sorry, doc. I...
你只是 你只是让我想起了某个人
You just, you just reminded me of someone.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
她是个不该困在冰雪中的好人 也许你也不该
She was too good for the ice. I think maybe you are too.
怎么样
Well?
我可能要增加他的酪氨酸用量
I think I'm going to increase his dose of tyrosine.
这么严重吗
That serious?
有点T3综合征
A little T3-ish.
他比往常对时间更加混乱了
He's losing time. More than usual.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
-说什么 -是的
- Anything? - Yeah.
关于什么的
About what?
关于他脑子里到底在想什么
About whatever it is that's going on inside that head of his.
他们是因为洗澡时间打起来的
They were fighting over shower time.
就是因为这个而起的
That's how that thing started.
就这样吗
Is that it?
先这样算了吧 亚瑟
I think that's enough for now, Arthur.
好
Okay.
-抱歉 长官... -埃里克
- Sorry, Sir... - Erik.
埃里克
Erik.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
我只是想知道我该回答谁的问题
I'm just trying to work out who I'm supposed to answer to.
我是指挥官
I'm the commander.
但他是这里的大明星
But he's the superstar.
和他打交道是一件很复杂的事
It's complicated to deal with him,
尤其是他可是拯救世界的人
especially since he is the one saving the world.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早上好 阿根廷
Good morning, Argentina!
你好 门德斯
Hello, Méndez...
你看了昨晚的比赛吗
Did you watch the match last night?
有人又被暴打了一顿
'Cause someone's ass got kicked again!
肯定很疼吧
That must have hurt, huh?
喂 门德斯
Hello, Méndez?
门德斯 醒醒啦
Méndez, wakey, wakey!
字幕门德斯 醒醒
Méndez... Wake up!
错误
无连接
无法连接到卫星
重设天线
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
很不错的 你尝尝
It's really good, try.
不 我不喝那个
No, I'm not gonna drink that.
这是糖
This is sugar.
不 是水果
No, it's fruit.
这不是水果
It's not fruit!
你可以吃牛肉 可以吃羊肉
Look, you could eat beef, you could eat lamb,
猪肉 火鸡肉 鸡肉 还是会感觉很棒
pork, turkey, chicken, and still feel good,
还是会觉得很健康
still feel fit, you know?
古饮食对你有好处
Paleo would be good for you.
你说我太壮实吗
You calling me chubby?
-是的 她就是这个意思 -对
- Yeah, she did. - Yeah.
-什么 -当然了
- What? - For sure.
不不不 我只是...
No, no, no. I'm just...
这会让你感觉很棒
it would make you feel good!
-我说的你是指我自己 -好吧 好吧
- In, in... you meaning me. - Right, right. Right.
-吃吧 好了 快吃吧 -谢谢你
- Just eat. Right. Just eat. - Thanks, I appreciate.
狗食还不错
That's fine. That dog food.
搞定了
It is done.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
海豹 我埋葬了
The seal. I buried it.
你疯了吗 说好的条约规则呢
You're nuts! What about the Treaty?
《南极条约是》上说
Well, the Antarctic Treaty
不要干扰野生动物...
says not to disturb the wildlife...
没有说野生死动物吧
not the wilddead, right?
我觉得那应该不是这个意思
I don't think that's what it means.
"如果法律不公
"If a law is unjust,
那违抗法律不仅是人们的权利
a man is not only right to disobey it,
也是人们的义务"
he is obligated to do so."
-等等 这是... -是托马斯·杰弗森说的
- Wait, is that...? - That's Thomas Jefferson.
怎么了 我是厨子 不是庸人
What? I'm a cook, not a philistine.
还是个博学的人
A renaissance man.
谁是博学的人
Who's a renaissance man?
-没谁... -米开朗基罗
- No one... - Michelangelo.
-老好人米开朗基罗 -忍♥者神龟里最厉害的
- Yeah, good old Michelangelo. - Best of Ninja Turtles.
迈尔斯还没来吃晚饭吗
Miles didn't come for dinner yet?
不知道 我一整天都没看到他
No idea. I haven't seen him all day.
伙计们
Guys!
有人看到迈尔斯了吗
Anyone seen Miles?
没有
No, no.
今天下午有人见过吗
And this afternoon?
没有
No.
我之前在外面见过他
I saw him earlier. Outside.
在巡视
Doing his round.
那是什么时候的事了
How long ago was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
两小时
Two?
三小时前
Three hours?
迈尔斯 你在吗
Miles, are you here?
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
-迈尔斯 你能听到吗 -迈尔斯
- Miles, can you here us? - Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
Hey, Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯 你在吗
Miles, are you there?
迈尔斯
Miles!
迈尔斯
Miles!
伙计们 你们得赶紧来看看
Guys? You'd better come see this. Over.
你找到迈尔斯了吗
You've found Miles? Over.
不算找到
Not exactly.
马上来
On my way.
海瑟
Heather?
-怎么了 -快来看这个
- What's up? - Come see this.
-什么 -这个
- What? - This.
该死
Fuck...
那是...
Is that...?
当然是了
Of course it is.
你赶紧回去
You go back inside.
真是太扯了
That's bullshit.
迈尔斯
Miles?
伙计们 他们回来了
Guys! They're back!
埃里克
Erik.
迈尔斯在哪里
Where's Miles?
海瑟
Heather?
你们找到他了吗
Did you find him?
怎么了
What is going on?
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表