剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
南极洲
一年中有179天极夜
科考站"北极星六号♥"
4月29日
六个月的极夜前的最后一个白昼
来吧 大家趁热快吃了
Come on, people! Get them while they're hot!
天气这么冷 一会儿就冰凉了
Which won't be too long out here, in this god damn cold.
给你 给你
There you go. There you go.
来吧
Ok, go.
敲敲敲
Go, go, go!
-敲 -看清楚点
- Go! - Wow, take it easy.
这是我的 好吗
This is mine. Okay?
北极星六号♥
说两句 说两句
Speech, speech, speech!
夏季工作人员告别会
好 请容我说两句
Okay, okay... if I must.
这个夏天充满了紧张的工作
This has been a summer of intense work
与科学的探索
and scientific exploration.
但我们的任务还没完成
But our mission is not yet finished.
我们幸运的夏季兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
While our lucky summer brothers and sisters
要去往温暖的文明世界了
are leaving for the warmth of civilization,
有一些人还要留下来 为了将知识之光
a few of us remain to endure the winter darkness
带给全世界 而继续忍♥受着冬日的黑暗
in order to bring the light of knowledge to the world.
我们在北极星五号♥上开始 并在这里继续的工作
The work we started on Polaris V and that we continue to do here
可以成为治愈我们病态星球的一剂必备良药
could be the very thing that cures our ailing planet.
夏日结束了
Summer's over.
是谁
Who is it?
是夏日指挥官
It's the summer commander.
安妮卡宝贝
Annika dear,
你能不能暂停研究气候变化一小会儿
can you stop fighting climate change for a moment
-去参加告别派对 -我为什么要去
- and join the farewell party? - Why should I?
因为他是你的老板
Because he's your boss,
去参加对你来说很重要
and it is important for you to be there.
是的 但是...
Yes, but...
你是我丈夫
You're my husband.
一个将要离别六个月的丈夫
A husband I don't get to see for six months.
也摸不到...
Or touch...
也亲不到...
Or kiss...
摸不到...
Or touch...
大家今天都要离开吗
Everybody's leaving today?
大多数人要离开
Most of them are, yeah...
只有十个人留下来
Only ten of us will remain here, you see?
几个小时后就要出发了
Take off's in a couple of hours.
夏日的最后一天 在这之后...
Last one of the summer. After that...
听我说
Hey, listen to me,
你没问题的 听到了吗
you can do this, you hear me?
一切都会好起来 走着瞧吧
Everything is going to be alright. You'll see.
当然 在世界最冷的地方与世隔绝六个月
Sure. Six months of isolation in the coldest place on Earth.
怎么能出问题呢...
What could possibly go wrong...
妈妈会为你骄傲的
Mom would be proud of you.
玛姬
Maggie?
-我在找你呢 -我在和我妹妹聊天
- I was looking for you. - I'm just talking to my sister.
走吧 快点
Come on, hurry up.
这或许是古斯最后一次跳小鸡舞
This could be the last time Gus does the chicken dance.
-那我可不想错过 -你肯定不想
- Oh, I wouldn't wanna miss that. - No, you wouldn't.
再见 西尔
Bye, Syl.
-我爱你 -再见
- I love you. - Bye.
我们走
Let's go.
卢卡斯在他的搜索记录里查到了
Lukas found it in his search history,
给他禁足了一个月
and grounded him for a month.
现在孩子们触手可及的东西可真是太危险了
It's just crazy what kids have at the tip of their fingers these days...
我能和你跳支舞吗 女士
May I have this dance, m'lady?
我其实想去吃个汉堡
I was actually just about to get a burger.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你害怕了
I think you're scared.
-什么 -你害怕...
- What? - You're scared...
这个
of this!
得了吧
Oh, please...
停下 拜托
Stop, stop! Please, please!
-我很高兴你来了 -好吧 好吧
- But I'm so happy you came! - Okay, okay!
你赢了
You win!
我希望你会想念我
I hope you are going to miss me.
我不会想你的
I'm not going to miss you.
-当然 -我不会的
- Of course not. - No, I'm not.
好好照顾好我的站 好吗
Take good care of my station, yeah?
不不 你说的是我的站 现在是我的站
No, no. You mean my station, my station now.
-好吧 -赶快走吧
- Okay. - Get the fuck out of here.
再见
Goodbye.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
-约翰 -你受不了他
- Johan... - You can't stand him.
和这个没有关系
That has nothing to do with it.
你们八年没有在一起工作了
You haven't worked together for eight years.
-这是有充分原因的 -但我现在要和他一起工作
- With good reason. - But I am doing it now.
我希望这里能挂上我的名字 约翰
I want my name on this, Johan.
不能再让他就因为是个男人
He should not be allowed to get the credit again,
而独占功劳了
just because he is a man.
那个细菌是我和亚瑟一起发现的
I discovered that bacteria together with Arthur.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我爱你
Fuck, I love you.
很爱你
So much.
-你知道的 -知道
- And you know that. - Yes.
我想了很多...
I've been thinking a lot about...
让家里多点人
having more people in the house.
-多点人 -多点小家伙
- More people in the house? - The small kind.
小家伙
The small kind?
我们会有一个美满的家
We'll make a family together.
好吗
Yes?
-好 -好
- Yes? - Yes.
这简直是胡扯 什么都证明不了
This is nonsense. Doesn't prove a damn thing.
就知道你会这么觉得 加里
Thought you'd feel that way, Garry.
你是唯一能接触到血样的人
You were the only one that could have gotten to that blood...
我们帮你最后一次...
We'll do you last...
你是傻吗 麦克雷迪 你应该最后杀掉帕尔默
Are you fucked up, MacReady. You should've done Palmer last.
天啊 这是谁的主意
Jesus, whose idea was this?
这是传统
It's a tradition.
所有站在冬季刚开始时都要看这个
All stations watch it at the beginning of the winter.
用来庆祝和你一同的过冬者
It's a celebration of your fellow winterers.
真好
Great.
我觉得我要去缓缓
I think I need a break.
你去哪儿 玛姬 你害怕了吗
Where are you going? Maggie, are you scared?
夜晚会有东西突然跳出来...
There are things that bump in the night...
迷途者
A stray.
它可能在昨晚的暴风雪中
It probably got separated from its herd
跟群落走散了
during last night's blizzard.
它要去哪
Where is she going?
想找到回大海的路
It's trying to find its way to the ocean.
可能活不了
Probably won't make it
-你知道你不能帮忙 -我知道
- You know you can't help. - I know.
-这有违自然规则 -我知道
- It's against the rules. - Yeah, I know.
运走我们的垃圾
Flying out our garbage,
远离野生族群
staying away from the wildlife,
假装我们不在这里
trying to pretend we aren't here.
当然可笑极了 但是
It's absurd, of course, but...
这就是规则
those are the rules.
天呐 我们在这鸟不拉屎的地方
Jesus, we're in the middle of nowhere.
就算我们帮了它 又有谁会知道
Who would find out, who would know if we helped her?
我觉得你想错方向了
I think you're learning the wrong lesson from this.
这地方根本不在乎我们死活
This place doesn't give a shit if we live or die.
同情只会让你被杀
Empathy will only get you killed.
六个月后
10月29日
极昼第一天
阿斯特丽德
Astrid.
在那
There it is.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表