剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
我们在军队会做的事
What we'd do in the army.
搜索整个地方
We search the perimeter.
如果有人来基地
If someone's come to the base,
肯定得开车来 对吧
he must have used a vehicle, right?
车会在冰上留下痕迹
A vehicle leaves tracks on the ice,
我们能追踪的痕迹 所以
tracks that we can spot. So...
我们不该先投票吗
Shouldn't we hold a vote?
不投票 我是指挥官
No vote. I'm the commander.
所有人都穿好衣服 赶紧
Suit up. All of you. Now.
来吧
Come on.
她状态如何
How was she?
安妮卡
Annika?
她害怕吗
Was she scared?
不
No...
她似乎很镇定 如果
She seemed collected. If...
如果她害怕 她也没表现出来
if she was scared, she didn't show it.
-你会没事吗 -嗯
- You'll be okay? - Yeah.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
我是玛姬 我需要帮助 各位赶快来
This is Maggie, I need help! Everybody, please, come quick!
我在通讯大楼的东边三十码处
I'm 30 yards east from the comms building.
你还好吗
You okay?
玛姬
Maggie?
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
What happened?
-这个怎么会在这 -老天
- What's this doing here? - Jesus Christ...
这是谁的
Whose is this?
尼尔斯 我
Nils, I...
我看见他
I saw him...
我从那边过来 然后我
I came from over there and I...
我看见他来到这 然后他去
I saw him come out here and then he went...
他回去
he went back and...
我不知道他在干什么
I didn't know what he was doing...
尼尔斯呢
Where's Nils?
尼尔斯去哪了
Where the fuck is Nils?
我看到他回站里了
I saw him go back to the station.
-门锁了 -什么 怎么回事
- It's locked. - What? What happened?
好吧
Okay.
妈的
Shit...
尼尔斯 你在吗
Nils? Are you there?
尼尔斯 听到了吗
Nils? Do you copy?
尼尔斯
Nils,
把门打开
open the door.
对不起
I'm sorry...
什么
What?
还等什么 埃里克
What's the hold up, Erik?
喂 快给我把门打开
Hey, you! Open the bloody door immediately!
-我做不到 -把门打开
- I can't! - Open the fucking door!
退后 我来处理
Hey, step back! I'm handling this!
-好吗 -我没有
- Okay? - I didn't...
-我是指挥官 -我没有杀
- I'm the commander! - I didn't kill...
所以把地方给我让开
So give me some space! For Christ's shake!
拉蒙
Ramón!
我发誓我没有杀他
I swear to god I didn't fucking kill him.
我只是需要...我需要时间
I'm only just... I need... I need time!
你需要什么时间
What do you need time for man?
外面零下三十度
It's minus 30 out here,
-我知道 -而且还在下降
- I know! - and dropping.
你不闭嘴我就没法思考
I can't fucking think if you won't shut up!
兄弟
Buddy, hey...
尼尔斯 拜托
Nils, come on.
把门打开 我们一起把话说开
Just open the door, we talk this through together,
我们给你多久都行 只要你想...
and we give you all the time you need in order to...
拜托 兄弟 醒醒 醒醒
Come on, buddy! Hey, stay with me! Stay with me!
-尼尔斯 -操
- Nils! - Fuck!
干得好 埃里克
Well done, Erik.
干得好
Well done.
好吧
Okay.
安妮卡 亚瑟
Annika, Arthur,
拉蒙 你们去检查餐具室后门
Ramón. You check the back entry to the pantry.
也许他喝太多 忘记锁了
Perhaps he is drunk enough, and he has forgotten to lock it.
埃巴 我们去检查机库门
Ebba, we go to the hangar door. We check that.
走吧
Let's go!
等等 我们其余人呢
Hey, hold on a minute. What about the rest of us?
你们待在原地
You stay put.
让他说话 让他保持清醒
Make him talk. Keep him awake!
尼尔斯
Nils?
尼尔斯
Nils!
你要去哪
Where're you going?
你们想留在这冻成狗随便你们
You can stay and freeze your ass off if you want to.
我要想尽一切办法进去
Me, I'm doing whatever I can to get inside.
肯定有维修通风口
There'll be service vents,
用来排放紧急发电机的废气
that release the exhaust of the emergency generators.
否则 打开它们就会像
Otherwise, turning them on would be like...
把一辆开着引擎的汽车留在你车♥库♥里
leaving a car engine running inside your garage.
愚蠢至极
It's a stupid way to go.
从那
From there...
我们应该能进去
we should be able to get out.
只要确保我们落脚点那扇门的另一边
Just gotta make sure we land on the right side of the locked door.
糟了 我们不可能挤得进去
Shit. There's no way we can squeeze down there.
穿着这身确实不行
Not in these clothes, we can't.
什么
What?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
别担心 小屁孩 你们不必跟我来
Don't you worry, big boy. You don't have to come with me.
我会滑进去
I'll just slip inside,
从里面把门打开
unlock the door from the inside,
搞定
andvoilà,
你们就能进来了
you guys are in.
手套
Mittens!
好了
Okay!
操 好冷
Fuck, it's cold!
操
Shit! Fuck!
准备好了吗
You ready?
操 好冷
Fuck... Fuck, it's cold.
天呐 海瑟 这太疯狂了 停下吧
Jesus, Heather. This is crazy. Just stop.
你可以吗
Are you okay?
操
Shit.
-海瑟 -你没事吧
- Heather? - Are you okay?
海瑟
Heather?
我没事
I'm okay!
现在怎么办
So what now?
我们得确保尼尔斯不会看到她靠近
We have to make sure Nils doesn't see her coming.
尼尔斯 尼尔斯
Nils? Nils?
别喊了
Stop.
尼尔斯
Nils?
-尼尔斯 -别喊了 闭嘴行吗
- Nils? - Stop... I wish you to shut up.
尼尔斯 我知道你能听见 我会喊到
Nils, I know you can hear me! I'm not gonna stop until...
闭嘴
Shut up!
你♥他♥妈♥就不能安静点吗
Will you fucking just shush?
闭嘴 行吗 女人 闭嘴
Will you shut up! Woman, shut up!
-请你把酒瓶放下 -是你发现的
- Put the bottle down. Please. - You're the one who found it!
我在对讲机里听到了
I heard you on the fucking radio.
你再这么喝下去会晕倒的
If you keep drinking like this you'll pass out...
你非得四处乱找吗
You had to go sniffing around!
你晕倒了谁给我们开门
And then who's gonna open the door for us, huh?
-滚开 -听我说 听着
- Fuck off! - Hey, listen to me! Listen!
你再这样下去 等夏天到来的时候
If you keep on like this you'll have eight more bodies
只会多八具需要你解释的尸体
to answer for when summer comes!
是啊 都怪到善良的老尼尔斯头上吧
Oh yeah, blame it on good old Nils.
反正又不是头一次了
You wouldn't be the first one.
甚至更糟 你会酒精中毒
Or worse. You'll get alcohol poisoning
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表