剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
在世界最冷的地方与世隔绝六个月
Six months of isolation in the coldest place on Earth.
怎么能出问题呢...
What could possibly go wrong...
大家都去哪了
Where's everybody?
多久了
How long it's been?
-三周 -没有联络吗
- Three weeks - No contact?
有人吗
Hello?
你们今天在地面发现了什么情况
What's the situation found on the ground today?
七人死亡 两人失踪
Seven dead. Two missing.
一人幸存
And one survivor.
是玛姬
It's Maggie!
-安妮卡 -她在哪
- Annika. - Where is she?
我需要你告诉我发生了什么 玛姬
I need you to tell me what happened, Maggie.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
那个混♥蛋♥一脸掌管这地方的样子
That motherfucker acts like he owns the place...
伙计们 有人看到迈尔斯了吗
Guys! Anyone seen Miles?
错误
无连接
无法连接到卫星
重设天线
卫星无法工作...
Satellite is not working...
有人知道该怎么修的
Somebody knows how to fix it!
迈尔斯
Miles?
那是迈尔斯的工作...
That would be Miles's job...
找到玛姬
我就知道你能找到我
I knew you'd find me.
过来
Come here.
我昨天说不想要孩子...
Yesterday, when I said I didn't want kids...
怎么了
Yes?
我的意思是
What I meant was...
我只是现在
I don't want to have kids...
不想要孩子
just yet.
好吧
Okay...
好吗
Okay?
只是现在
Just yet.
-让它响着吧 -好
- Let it ring. - Okay.
-我得去接了 -别去
- No, I have to pick it up. - Come on.
-就一会 等一下 -安妮卡
- Just a minute, hang on. - Annika?
不 安妮卡
No, Annika.
-别动 -安妮卡
- Don't move. - Annika.
别动
Don't move.
我是安妮卡
Annika speaking.
安妮卡
Annika?
出什么事了
What's going on?
-好 谢谢你打过来 -出什么事了
- Okay, thank you for calling. - What's going on?
达米安死了
Damian is dead.
-哪个达米安 -达米安·福尔斯死了
- Damian, who? - Damian Fowles is dead.
谁打过来的
Who was it on the phone?
他的姐姐
His sister.
发生了什么
Listen, what happened?
他...
He...
他摔倒了...
He had a fall...
他从他伦敦房♥子的屋顶上摔了下来
He fell from the roof of his house in London.
-他摔下来了 -是的
- He fell? - Yes.
-是摔下来还是跳下来的 -我不知道
- Did he fall or jump? - I don't know.
他最近心情郁闷吗 你和他聊过吗
Was he depressed? Have you spoken to...?
-我不知道 约翰 -好吧
- I don't know, Johan! - Okay.
-你和以前的队员有联♥系♥吗 -没有
- You in touch with the old team? - No.
或许你该联♥系♥他们 打给亚瑟
Maybe you should call them. Call Arthur.
我只是需要...
I just need to...
我需要理清楚
I need to clean all this.
亲爱的约翰
我很抱歉
这些事我不配
谁
Yes?
请进
Come on in.
阿斯特丽德正在回来的路上
Astrid is on her way back now.
好
Okay.
头
第二集
找到了吗
Well?
-没有 -什么叫没有
- Nothing. - What do you mean, "nothing"?
我在去往阿根廷基地的航线上飞了两次
I flew over the path to the Argentinian base. Twice.
没看到雪地车
No sign of the Sno-Cat.
那你为什么降落 山脊呢
So why did you land? What about the ridge?
约翰 我尽力了
Johan, I tried.
听着 你现在不应该降落
Listen. You should be up in the air right now,
-不能浪费时间聊天... -约翰
- not wasting time chatting... - Johan!
你能不能看看那团风暴
Do you want to take a look at that storm?
不可能在那里面飞行的
It's impossible to fly in that thing.
这几乎是一级警戒的程度了 我必须降落
It's almost condition one. I had to come down.
我不会为了你冒生命危险 抱歉 我不会
I'm not risking my life for you. I'm sorry, but I'm not.
冷静点 约翰
So, calm down, Johan.
基地里还有许多人指望着你
There's a dozen people in this base that depend on you.
好吗
Okay?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
有能解开的吗
Does any of them work?
-没有 -米基
- No. - Micke?
试另一个人
Try another.
试试他
Try over there.
-好了 -解开了吗
- Yes! - Does it work?
解开了
Yes.
好
Okay.
你在找什么
What is it that you're looking for?
我看到之后就知道了
I'll know it when I see it.
秋的手♥机♥解开了
Okay, so we have Aki's.
这个解开了
This one is working.
海瑟
Heather...
迈尔斯
Miles?
很好 现在只剩拉蒙的了
Perfect. Only Ramón's is left now.
-什么情况 米基 -解不开
- What's going on, Micke? - It doesn't work.
看起来是指纹识别器坏了 我能看一眼吗
It seems like the thumb reader is disabled, can I have a look?
你能解开吗
Can you open it?
-我可以试试 -去吧
- I can try... - Let's do it.
-我去试试 -好
- I'll get on with it. - Yes.
谢谢 米基
Thanks, Micke.
好
Okay...
照片 邮件
Photos, emails...
联♥系♥人 所有东西都高度加密
contacts, everything in it is heavily encrypted.
军用级别加密
A military grade encryption.
加密
Encrypted?
你不能解密吗 一个词都解不出来吗
Can't you decrypt it, if that's even a word?
没有手♥机♥密♥码♥就不行
Not without the phone's pass code.
哪种厨子需要256位的加密啊
What kind of cook needs a 256-bit encryption, anyway?
黑格尔
苏格拉底的生活
我过去的未来
斯蒂芬·金《手♥机♥》
超越善恶
这是谁...
Who the hell is...?
她怎么样
How is she?
-好点了 -好
- A little better. - Okay.
我去看看她
Okay, I'll go see her.
不...
No, I...
我说好点了 没说完全好了
I said better. Not good.
你不相信我吗
You don't trust me?
相信 我相信约翰 他是我的好朋友
Trust? I trust Johan. He's a good friend of mine.
-但你是谁 -米基 得了吧
- But who am I talking to? - Micke... Stop that.
如果她再发作的话
If she suffers another episode,
我就把你踢出去 我说到做到
then I'll kick you out of that room. I promise you,
在警♥察♥来之前
nobody, and I mean nobody,
谁都不许和她交谈
gets to speak with her until the police arrive.
好
Okay.
好 那我...
Okay. I'll...
-那我规规矩矩的 -别给她压力
- I'll behave. - Don't pressure her.
她要靠自己的努力 一个接一个地唤醒她的记忆
She needs to reach the memories on her own, one by one.
她有好转的话 我看得出来
I'll know if it happens.
对她好点
Take it easy on her.
好
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表