剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
这边
Over here!
我好像有发现
I think I've found something!
找到我
Find me.
约翰 安妮卡有骨髓内钉吗
Johan... does Annika have an intramedullary nail?
什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们在北极星五号♥上开展的工作
The work we started on Polaris V
可以成为治愈我们病态星球的一剂必备良药
could be the very thing that cures our ailing planet.
这是你们和我们这群快乐怪人在一起的第一个冬天
This is your first winter with this Merry Band of Misfits.
欢迎来到疯人院
Welcome to the looney bin!
凶手在尼尔斯的胸前刻了V
The killer carved a "V" into Nils' chest.
我觉得那是一个信息
I think it's a message.
"恐惧吧 好好给我恐惧吧..."
"Be afraid. Be very fucking afraid..."
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
一定有办法向外面求助
There must be a way of getting help from outside.
快点
Come on. Okay.
我们到了 搭把手
Here we are, hold, here we are.
好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
你会好起来的
You're going to be okay.
-不 小心点 -小心点
- No! Careful, careful. - Careful.
慢慢呼吸
Breath slowly!
没事的 我们已经到了 好吗
It's okay, here we are. Okay?
-我们在... -糟糕
- Here we are... - Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
-玛姬 看我 -你会没事的
- Maggie, Maggie, look at me! - You'll be okay!
看着我 你得告诉我们怎么处理
Look at me! Look at me! You need to tell us what to do.
告诉我们怎么处理 玛姬
Tell us what to do! Maggie,
镜子 镜子
Mi... mirror. Mirror, mirror!
镜子
Mirror, mirror...
给你
Here!
-好了 -好
- Alright. - Okay.
伤口太严重了
This is a fucking mess, a fucking mess.
-她会没事的 -我需要你们帮忙
- She is going to be okay. - I need your help.
-怎么了 -我需要...
- Yeah? - I need, I need...
-利多卡因和去氧肾上腺素 -去氧肾上腺素
- lidocaine and... Phenylephrine, - Phenylephrine...
肾上腺素和...
adrenaline and...
-拿着 等一下 -纱布 手术刀
- Hold it! Hold on. - gauze, scalpel...
-酒精 -利多卡因在这里
- alcohol... - Lidocaine here!
-电凝钩 -电什么
- electrocautery... - Electro -- what?
-肾上腺素 -什么
- Adrenaline! - What?
先打利多卡因
The lidocaine first! Lidocaine first...
10毫克
Ten milligrams.
然后打去氧肾上腺素
Then the phenylephrine...
这是...
It's a...
糟糕
Shit.
很好 很好
Okay, okay, okay...
纱布
Scalpel...
好
Okay...
你会杀了你自己的
You'll kill yourself.
那谁来做
Who then?
我来
I'll do it.
你抖得比她还厉害
You're shaking worse than she is.
你想来接手吗
Do you want to take over?
不
No.
好
Okay.
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do...
像这样
Like this...
安妮卡 你得清理伤口
Annika, you'll need to clean up with...
-拿点纱布来 -好
- get some gauze. - Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
从这里开始
Start there...
水平切 穿过伤口
Cut horizontal, across the wound.
好吗
Okay?
该死
Oh, shit!
-该死 -继续 继续
- Oh, shit! - Keep going, keep going...
-好 没事的 -没事的
- Okay! It's okay. - It's okay, it's okay.
该死 她要不行了 玛姬
Oh, shit! We're losing her. Maggie?
玛姬 玛姬
Maggie! Hey! Maggie!
-玛姬 -玛姬
- Maggie! - Maggie!
糟糕
Shit.
玛姬 别睡过去 玛姬
Maggie! Stay with me! Maggie!
我在
Yeah.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
给我看看
Show me, show me...
静脉这里破裂了
There's a rupture, in the vein there.
看这个红色的东西 你得把它烧了
See that red thing there, you have to cauterize it.
烧 好
Cauterize... Cauterize... Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你干得很棒
You did great.
干得漂亮
Well done, man. Well done.
让她休息会吧
Make sure she gets some rest.
头
第一季第四集
我很惊讶
I was impressed.
我以为她肯定要死在手术台上了
I was convinced she was going to die on that operating table.
真希望她当时死了
I wish she had.
这样大家就不会丧命
Lives would've been saved.
我们查过了她的说法
We looked into her story.
没有问题 亚瑟
It checked out, Arthur.
她没想偷走你的研究
She wasn't trying to steal your work.
她对你撒谎了 约翰
She's lying to your face, Johan.
可能吧
Maybe...
也有可能是其他人在撒谎
Or maybe, somebody else is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们在基地外面发现了一具掩埋的尸体
We found a body buried outside the station.
女性 身高大约一米六
Female, approximately 1.60 m.
重度灼伤
Badly burnt.
和队里所有人都对不上
Doesn't match anybody in the crew.
她是谁 亚瑟
Who is she, Arthur?
是莎拉·杰克逊
It's Sarah Jackson.
莎拉·杰克逊
Sarah Jackson?
可她八年前死在了北极星五号♥
But she died in Polaris V eight years ago.
是的
Yeah.
她在我的基地外面干什么
What is she doing outside my station?
我们把她带了回来
We brought her back.
哥们
Hey, man...
我很抱歉在食堂里
I'm sorry about what happened
没控制住自己
at the mess hall, alright?
没事 我们压力都很大
It's ok. We're all under pressure.
不 这没有借口 我...
No, no. No excuse. I...
我真的希望玛姬能恢复
I really hope that Maggie recovers, okay?
-谢谢 -客气
- Thanks. - Okay.
怎么样了
So how's it looking?
整个发动机里全是汽油
The whole engine was flooded with fuel,
点火帽被摘掉了
and the ignition cables had been peeled off.
什么意思 到底能不能到阿根廷基地
So what are you saying? Can it reach the Argentinians, or not?
你闻闻
Smell it...
全泡在汽油里了
It's drenched in fuel.
只要一点火花 这整个东西
Just one spark and this entire thing
就会变成一个巨大的燃♥烧♥弹♥ 所以
will become a huge molotov cocktail, so...
简直疯了
It's madness.
我们没有别的选择了
We... We don't have any other option.
还有其他选择
There's another option.
北极星五号♥
Polaris V.
北极星五号♥ 那个旧工作站吗
Polaris V? The old station?
如果我们能把五号♥站的无线电拿来
If we can bring five's radio here,
就能插♥进♥我们的系统
we can plug it to our system.
我们使用同一个卫星吧
We use the same satellite, right?
如果还没有被烧光的话
If it's not burnt to a crisp.
当初大火蔓延前 冰层应该就断裂了
We believe that the ice floor collapsed before the fire spread.
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表