剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表
- Sedated? - Yes, she needs to rest.
她承受了太多
She has been through a lot.
我们还有一个人失踪了
We have a missing person out there.
是的 但她的健康也是你的责任
Yes, but her health is also your responsibility,
-约翰 -我
- Johan. - I'm...
我不是在征求你的同意 米基
not asking you, Micke.
对不住了 玛姬
I'm sorry, Maggie.
你感觉怎样
How do you feel?
像被烧红的烙铁刺入身体
Like I've been stabbed with a red hot iron poker.
是啊 我的患者总这么说
Yeah...my patients always say that.
我不是在抱怨
I'm not complaining.
疼痛很好
Pain's good.
疼意味着我还活着
Pain means I'm alive.
你还好吗
You good?
很好
Yeah, it's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
海瑟呢
Heather?
不在了
No.
其他人呢
Where're all the others?
他们走了
They left.
走了
Left?
去北极星五号♥了 旧站点
To Polaris V. The old station.
为什么
Why?
他们说也许那里的通讯室会有什么
They said maybe there's something in the comms room
能修复的东西
they could salvage.
你相信他们了
You believed them?
我拦不住他们
I couldn't stop them.
我不能把你一个人留给埃里克
I couldn't leave you here alone with Erik.
我们应该去找他们
We should go after them.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
我和医生说过了 她批准我出院
I spoke to the doctor. She says I'm discharged.
玛姬 你路都走不稳
Maggie, you can barely walk!
我不能在这里等着轮到我死
I'm not waiting here for my turn to die.
要去北极星五号♥我们需要一张地图
We need a map to reach Polaris V.
阿蒙森-斯科特站
这些都是最近的
All these are recent.
没有标注北极星五号♥
No sign of Polaris V.
我们需要准确坐标
We need the exact coordinates.
给
Here.
《北极星项目年鉴》
北极星五号♥
这里
Here.
埃里克·奥斯特兰德
基地指挥官
迈尔斯·波特
通讯官
尼尔斯·赫德兰
维修技师
拉蒙·拉扎罗
厨师
冬季小队
The winter crew.
亚瑟·怀尔德
生物学家
拉斯·奥兰德
医生
安妮卡·伦德奎斯特
生物学家
达米安·福尔斯
莎拉·杰克逊
生物学家
埃巴·乌尔曼
护士
莎拉·杰克逊
Sara Jackson...
她是火灾中唯一丧生的人
She was the only victim of the fire.
是她救下了研究
She saved the research.
糟了
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
看
Look.
那不是"V"
It's not a "V".
是五
It's a five.
你说得没错
You were right.
他们不是要去拿无线电
They're not going after the radio.
这就说得通了
It made sense.
雪地车遭到了破坏 但雪地摩托却没有
The Sno-Cats had been sabotaged, but not the snowmobiles.
幕后的人肯定就希望我们去五号♥
Whoever was doing this wanted us to go to Five.
但为什么呢
But why?
我不知道 而且
I don't know, and...
更糟糕的是 我不知道是我记不起来
the worse thing is, I don't know if I just can't remember
还是我其实一直都不知道
or if I never really found out.
我只知道大家在死去
All I know is that people were dying,
而原因就埋在那里
and the reason was buried there.
我来吧
Please, let me.
我能信任你吗 秋
Can I trust you, Aki?
什么
What?
你揍了拉蒙后 我...
After you battered Ramón, I...
我只能去查看了你的记录
I had look at your record.
没有问题
It's good.
几乎太完美了 一片空白
Almost too good. Scrubbed, even.
但记录上说你一直在服用β受体阻滞剂
Except it says you've been taking beta-blockers,
这很奇怪 因为你没有
which is weird, because you don't have a history
-心脏病史 所以... -我可以解释
- of heart issues, so... - I can explain.
β受体阻滞剂都是...
Beta-blockers, they're...
用来缓解抗精神病药物副作用的
used to combat the side effects of antipsychotics.
上帝啊
Jesus.
如果你不是最好的 你就不能
You don't get to work for Arthur Wilde...
为亚瑟·怀尔德工作
if you're not the best.
于是我开始服用安♥非♥他♥命♥
I started taking amphetamines.
我睡不着觉
I quit sleeping.
我可以听到他们
And I could hear them, you know?
在我背后说我坏话
Talking behind my back.
嘲笑我
Laughing at me.
多疑是精神崩溃的典型症状
Paranoia is a classic symptom of a psychotic breakdown.
在最后的测试里
In the final exam,
吉野
Yoshi...
我的一个好朋友
my good friend,
他作弊
he cheated!
你做了什么 秋
What did you do, Aki?
我揍了他
I punched him.
一拳
Once...
又一拳
Twice...
我打断了他的肋骨
I broke his ribs,
他的鼻子 他血流如注
his nose. He was bleeding.
他求我住手
He was begging me to stop.
但我停不下来
But I couldn't stop...
我感觉
I felt...
你感觉很棒
You felt good.
我感觉很自♥由♥
I felt free.
-好吧 -抱歉
- Okay. - Sorry.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
那个女人身负枪伤
That woman braved a temperature
却在零下60度里对我们穷追不舍
of minus 60 with a gunshot wound just to chase us.
是你想多了...
You're being paranoid...
你来告诉我
You tell me.
如果她真的来追你 这怎么能叫想多了
How can you be paranoid if you're really being followed?
你不该留在床上吗 医生
Shouldn't you be in bed, doctor?
我想你们可能需要一些帮助
I figured you could use some help.
你能用铁锹吗
Feel well enough to use a shovel?
不能 但是如果你们弄伤了自己
No, but I can still patch yourself up
我可以帮你们包扎
if you hurt yourself with it.
你倒是年轻力壮
You are a strapping lad.
赶紧干活吧
Get to work.
我们想挖出进入北极星五号♥的通路
We were digging, trying to find a way to access Polaris V.
停下
Stop!
你得休息一下
You need to take a break.
我们赶紧挖出洞来就能赶紧离开这里
The sooner we dig this hole, the sooner we'll be out of here.
但是你在流汗
No, but you're sweating.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果你的汗冻住了 就会冻结你皮肤表面的血管
If your sweat freezes it'll stop the blood flow in your skin.
你会被冻僵
You'll be so numbed from the cold that
你可能会冻掉手指 或者整只脚
you could lose a finger, or... your entire foot.
等你自己意识到的时候 就太晚了
And you wouldn't notice until it was too late.
你听到医生说的了
剧集 | 头领 | 导航列表