剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Okay. I know.
真抱歉 连换洗衣服都没给你准备
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't even have a change of clothes for you for later. I'm sorry.
别这样 没事的
Oh, hey, look. Okay.
上天自有安排
And she shall provide.
看看我们拥有的这些 嗯?
Look at what we have here, huh? Hmm?
我懂
Oh, I know.
我知道 今天实在...太漫长了
I know. I know. It's been... it's been a long day
漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
你是上帝赐予我最珍贵的礼物
You are my most precious gift from God.
知道吗?
Do you know that?
你是这世间最重要的存在
You are the most important thing in the world
知道我为你祈祷过多少次吗?
Do you know how much I prayed for you?
如今你终于来了
And now you're here.
完美无瑕
And you're perfect.
有你在...便已足够
And... and you're all I need.
你便是我所需全部
You're all I need.
你是我毕生所求
You're all I ever wanted.
我何其有幸
I'm so blessed.
我美丽的宝贝儿子
My beautiful baby boy.
一把椅子、一张桌子、一盏台灯..
A chair, a table, a lamp...
挂着白窗帘的窗
and a window with white curtains.
玻璃是防爆的
And the glass is shatterproof.
但他们害怕的...不是肉体逃离
But... it isn't running away they're afraid of.
使女根本逃不远
A Handmaid wouldn't get far.
恐惧的是另一种逃离
It's those other escapes.
只需一把利刃就能在灵魂深处打开的缺口
The ones you can open in yourself, given a cutting edge.
或是拧成绳索的床单与枝形吊灯
Or a twisted sheet and a chandelier.
我尽量不去想这些逃离方式
I try not to think about those escapes.
仪式日尤其难熬 但...
It's harder on Ceremony days, but...
思考会降低生存几率
thinking can hurt your chances.
我的名字是奥芙瑞德
My name is Offred.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表