剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
第九章
Nine.
过来
Now, come along.
她在那儿 亲爱的
There she is. Sweetie.
你会玩得很开心的
You're going to have so much fun.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Me too.
走吧 快点
Okay, let's go. Come on, chop, chop.
-出发 马上-给你
- Let's go. Come now. -- Here you go.
多给我画些画
Make some more pictures for me.
多用彩色
Lots of colors.
你会出席仪式吗?
Will you be attending the occasion?
我...
I'm...
加入幸存的大主教行列
joining the Commanders who survived.
听听他们的应对计划
Hear how they plan to respond.
就这样?继续装没事
So that's it? You just carry on.
一切照旧
Business as usual.
琼会死的
June is going to die.
我不会在这...
I wouldn't be here...
诺亚也不会在...
Noah wouldn't be here...
若不是因为她
if it were not for her.
我们能否...
Can we...
为她祈祷?
pray for her?
我举目望山
I lift up my eyes to the mountains.
我的帮助从何而来?
Where does my help come from?
我的帮助来自造天地的耶♥和♥华♥
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
主必保护你免受灾害
The Lord will keep me from all harm.
他必看顾你的性命
He will watch over your life.
你出你入 耶♥和♥华♥要保护你
The Lord will watch over your coming and going.
从今时直到永远
Both now and forevermore.
让我们祈祷
Let us pray.
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in heaven.
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上
They kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth,
如同行在天上
as it is in heaven.
上帝宣告...
God declares...
"我必按恶人所行的恶报应他"
'I will punish the wicked for their iniquity.
"我必制伏狂傲之辈"
"And I will lay low the arrogance of the terrible."
"因为罪的工价乃是死"
"For the wages of sin is death."
适龄女性?
Fertile women?
他们没绞死使女吧?
They're not hanging Handmaids, are they?
没有
No. No.
-使女?-这是亵渎上帝
-- Handmaids? -- This is against God.
她们是神圣的
They're sacred.
基列国的公民
Citizens of Gilead.
上帝的子女
Children of God.
我们聚集在此见证...
We gather to bear witness...
并谴责这些背教者
and to condemn these apostates.
这些可憎的懦夫
These detestable cowards
谋杀了上帝最忠实的仆人
who murdered God's most noble servants.
莉迪亚嬤嬤
Aunt Lydia.
我们将监管权托付于你
We entrusted you with their supervision.
却养出了杀手
And they became killers.
毫无道德 毫无悔意
With no morality and no remorse.
这是你的错 莉迪亚嬤嬤
This is your fault, Aunt Lydia.
上帝仁慈 你尚有悔改机会
By God's grace, you may atone before meeting his judgment.
亲爱的主...
Dear Lord...
宽恕我
forgive me.
请宽恕她们
And please forgive them.
我宝贵的女儿们
My precious girls.
怜悯她们的所作所为
Have mercy for what they've done.
她们是邪恶无神者的囚徒!
For they have been prisoners of wicked godless men!
不!不要!
No! No!
不 求您不要
No, no, no.
你背叛了基列
You have betrayed Gilead.
你背弃了上帝
You have abandoned God.
琼·奥斯本
June Osborn
本有机会侍奉基列
was given the opportunity to serve Gilead
接受神圣救赎
and receive His divine redemption.
她曾被引向正义之路
She was shown the way of the righteous.
主的仁慈之光照耀过她
And the light of His mercy shone upon her.
她却选择用谎言
Yet, she chose to poison these women
毒害这些女子
with deceitfulness instead.
是你将她们引入歧途
You led them down this treacherous path.
你曲解圣言
You corrupted His word.
亵渎神名
You defiled His name.
求您...
Please...
我能祈求主的宽恕吗?
May I please beg for His forgiveness?
为我所有罪孽...
For all of my sins...
与僭越
and transgressions.
主在倾听
The Lord is listening.
感谢主
Thank you.
感谢主
Thank you.
亲爱的主啊...
Dear Lord...
我辜负了您
I have failed you.
我...
I, uh...
辜负了我的朋友
I have failed my friends.
和我的家人
And my family.
我辜负了基列的子民
And I have failed the people of Gilead.
因我自私轻率的...
with my selfish and reckless...
行径
ways.
主啊..
Lord...
请聆听...
please hear...
我的祈祷
my prayer now.
请护佑
Please protect
您谦卑的仆人们
your humble servants.
让他们明白生命...
Let them know their lives...
有其价值
are worthy.
他们的希望
And their hopes
与梦想...
and their dreams...
皆有意义
mean something.
因他们皆是良善之人
For they are good people.
他们长久以来
Who have too long
受尽邪恶压♥迫♥
been oppressed by evil
和玷污您圣名的败类
and those who have disgraced Your name.
奋起吧!
Rise up!
为自♥由♥而战!
Fight for your freedom!
别让那些杂碎击垮你们!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!
快走!快走!
Go, go, go, go!
-指挥官 这边走 -快走!
-- Commander, this way. -- Go!
琼!
June!
走!
Go!
放下武器!
Drop it!
干♥死♥他们!
Fucking get 'em!
按住她!
Get her down!
住手!
Stop!
琼!琼!
June! June!
琼
June.
你没事吧?
You okay? You okay?
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
没事了 都结束了
It's all right. It's all right.
他们来了 救援来了
They're here. They're here.
那是美国♥军♥机!
Those are American planes!
清空房♥屋
Clear the house.
劳伦斯在哪?
Where's Lawrence?
他离开了
He left.
去哪了?和其他指挥官一起?
To go where? Is he with the other Commanders?
-房♥屋已清空!-快走
-- House is clear! -- Come on.
不 要带我们去哪?
No, where are you taking us?
安全的地方
Someplace safe.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表