剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
大主教 请见谅 我有要事向你报告
Commander, pray forgive me. I'm here on a matter of grave importance.
请你先和我的办公室预约
Pray you make an appointment with my office.
事情非常紧急
I'm afraid it's quite urgent.
我听说奥芙约瑟夫...珍妮...
It has come to my attention that Ofjoseph... Janine...
天呐 又来了
Ugh, dear Lord. No, not this again.
她会正式向您道歉的 劳伦斯夫人
She will apologize to you properly, Mrs. Lawrence.
如果她再有任何不当行为
If she misbehaves in any way,
我随时可以管教她
I will make myself available for corrections.
多严厉都行
No matter the severity.
听起来不错 - 不行
Well, that's tempting. - No.
我们给过她机会了
We gave her a chance.
能否请您再网开一面
Might you find it in your heart to reconsider.
她是个粗鄙无礼 忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
She's a rude, vulgar, ungrateful little bitch,
我们受够她了
and we're done with her.
你还好吗 听说你身体不舒服
You okay? I heard you weren't feeling well.
是刚查出来的问题吗
Newly diagnosed condition?
没事 我挺好
Oh, no. I'm fine.
那就好...谢谢你来这一趟
Good. Well... thanks for stopping by.
大主教 求您了
Commander, please.
就算这里容不下她
Perhaps there's no place for her here,
也不能让珍妮在那个淫窟里腐烂...
but to leave Janine to ruin in that den of depravity...
其他女孩也是
my other girls, too.
这太荒唐了 我绝不允许
It's unconscionable! I will not allow it!
至少不是去殖民地
Look. At least it's not The Colonies.
她们还有活下去的机会
They'll have a chance of staying alive.
那算什么活着
What kind of life is that?
为什么不能让她们退休后成为经济女性
Why could they not become Econowomen in their retirement?
因为那里绝不会接受一个肮脏的退休使女
Because they would never accept a stained ex-Handmaid in that community.
肮脏
Stained?
我的女孩们是在履行神圣职责
My girls provided a sacred service!
珍妮生下过健康的孩子 你的孩子
Janine brought forth a beautiful child! Your child!
您和劳伦斯夫人至少该为她说句话吧
Surely you and Mrs. Lawrence could at least advocate on her behalf!
劳伦斯夫人的态度你也听到了 没戏
You heard Mrs. Lawrence. It's not happening.
她是传统的基列国妻子 她不是赛丽娜·沃特弗德
She's an old-school Gilead wife. She's not Serena Waterford.
沃特弗德夫人 - 是的 听说了吗
Mrs. Waterford? - Yeah, yeah. Did you hear?
她回来了 就在新伯利恒
She's back. She's in New Bethlehem.
不得不说她变化很大
And she's quite evolved, I must say.
思想前卫得惊人
Shockingly progressive.
珍妮已经没救了 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Janine's gone, Aunt Lydia.
从你接手她的那一刻起就没救了
She was gone the moment you got your hands on her.
你心里清楚
You know that.
就当为你自己 放手吧
Do yourself a favor. Move on.
祝您晚安 大主教
Blessed evening, Commander.
呃...
Um...
很高兴终于见到你
well, it was good to meet you, finally.
我也是 - 嗯
You too. - Yeah.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢了兄弟 那个...
Thank you, bro. Like...
你们肯定担心坏了
Bet you were worried about us.
很抱歉让你们遇到那种情况
Sorry you were in that situation.
还好你们逃出来了
And very relieved you made it.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
好 - 保重
Yeah. Okay. - Okay.
今晚辛苦你了 - 应该的
Uh, thank you for tonight. - Thank you.
但别再失联了
But don't go dark on me again.
你联♥系♥了他 他也回应了
Hey, you, um, you reached out, he responded.
是因为你在这里 现在你要走了
Because you were here, and now you're leaving.
我家里还住着个大主教
I've got a High Commander living in my house.
做不到事事都如你意
I can't do everything you want me to do.
记住我们之间的约定 否则我会揭发你
Just honor our agreement or I'll expose you.
你不会的
No, you won't.
我死了对你没好处
I'm no use to you if I'm dead.
尼克 你打算怎么处理那些卫士
Nick, what are you going to do about those Guardians?
我会解决 你快回去陪她
I'll take care of it. Just get back home to her.
好 - 注意安全
I will. - Stay safe?
你也是 - 好好过日子
You too. - Make a good life for yourself.
行了别这样
Come on, stop it.
哪样
Stop what?
总之别来这套 每次都这样 你没发现吗
Just stop it. Do you realize that we always do this?
哪套 - 这种相忘江湖的戏码
Do what? - The whole goodbye thing?
自欺欺人有意思吗
Come on, who are we kidding?
那...我该说什么
Okay. So what... what should we say instead?
"回头见"怎么样
How 'bout, "See you later"?
好
Okay.
回头见
See you later.
回头见
See you later.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you
我在为五月天组织工作
that I was here working with Mayday.
我会把炸♥弹♥送到我亲自选好的地点
I'm gonna deliver my bombs to the locations I picked.
你根本不知道自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing,
你会没命的
and you will not survive.
这是我为汉娜而战的机会
This is my chance to fight for Hannah.
这次安全漏洞很严重 孩子
That was an alarming breach of security, son.
没有目击者 一人死亡
No eyewitnesses, one victim dead,
另一个昏迷不醒
the other's in a coma.
他在慢慢恢复意识
He's slowly regaining consciousness.
应该可以指认是谁干的
He could identify who committed this brazen act.
他们开始对你有所期待
They're gonna expect things from you now.
智囊团使什么招数我都接得住
I can handle whatever the brain trust throws at me.
琼 等等
June, wait.
琼
June.
你要带我们离开这里
I need you to get us out of here.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我是想帮你找到一条生路
I am trying to give you a way out.
根本没有生路
There is no way out.
你确定要回去吗
Are you sure you're ready to go back?
当然
Hell yeah.
我们要坚持到底
We're gonna see this through to the end.
赛丽娜拼命夺回了权力
Serena clawed her way back into power.
她就要成为基列国的女王了
She's about to become queen of Gilead.
我相信是上帝让我回到这里
I really do believe that God brought me back here
来改变这个国家
to change the country.
我们一起改变它
Let's change it together.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I think
你是我生命中唯一的光
you're the only good thing in my life.
琼·奥斯本 这都是你造成的
June Osborne, you did this.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
起义
Rebellion.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表