剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
但她...她还活着
But, you know, she's... she's alive.
我...我见到她了
I've... I've seen her.
我见过她了 她很好
Yeah, I've seen her. She's good.
她...她很健康
She's... She's healthy,
十分美丽
and she's so beautiful.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我真的试过救她
And I have really tried to save her.
我真的拼尽全力了
I've really tried to get her out.
我几乎就成功了
I've gotten so close, so close.
但是...
But, you know...
但我最后一次见到她时 妈妈 她...
But, um, the last time I saw her, Mom, she, um...
她不记得我了 所以...
She didn't remember me, so...
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
但没关系 她依旧美丽动人
But it's okay. She is still so beautiful.
你很坚强
Oh, you are tough.
但这还没有结束
But it is not over.
圣克莱尔-维克斯福特拘留所
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
他们到阿♥拉♥斯加了吗
Did they make it to Alaska?
安全抵达 - 真的吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
马克收到了火车到站的消息
Yeah, Mark got word their train arrived.
太好了 我们能给他们打电♥话♥吗
All right. Can we call 'em?
不行 那里没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
No, we can't. There's no cell service.
也不可能搞到手♥机♥ 我相信她也在努力
And it's impossible to get to a phone. I'm sure she's been trying.
谢谢你救我出来
Hey. Thanks for getting me out, man.
感谢你做的一切
Like, thanks for everything.
我只是把你从拘留所捞出来
I got you out of jail.
依然在努力推进你的听证会
I'm still working on expediting your hearing.
那得花多久
How long's that gonna take?
大概三四个月
Three, maybe four months.
四个月 -四个月
Four months - Four months?
他从一个变♥态♥手中救了他老婆
He saved his wife from a fucking psychopath.
而卢克是对加拿大公民实施犯罪的难民
And Luke's a refugee who committed a crime against a Canadian citizen.
也就是说我被困在这儿了
So I'm just stuck here.
我受不了这堆破事
I can't take this shit.
他们光天化日之下撞倒了琼
They ran June down in the street, man!
他们击落了你们的飞机 我救不了汉娜
They shot down your planes. I can't save Hannah.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
我不在乎
I don't care!
我女儿还在他们手里
They still got my daughter.
你知道他们会对小女孩做什么 对吧
You know... You know what they do to those girls, right? Right?
你知道他们会对小女孩做什么吗
Do you know what they do to those girls?
是吧 - 我知道
Yes? Yes. - I do.
她每一天都在长大
And she's getting older every fucking day.
我不能坐以待毙 我得采取行动 我得...
I'm not gonna sit here and wait. All right? I gotta do something. So...
我该做什么
So what?
你说啊
So what?
五月天在采取行动 - 什么
Mayday is doing something. - What?
等下 他们在做什么
Wait. What? What...What are they doing?
他们要查明是哪些大主教下令击落飞机
They want to identify the Commanders who shot our planes down
阻止你们和汉娜见面
and kept you from Hannah.
然后把他们都杀了
And kill them.
我加入
I'm in.
你根本不知道这代表什么
Wait, you don't even know what that means.
不重要 我加入
It doesn't matter. I'm in.
我要加入
I'm in.
那里没刷到
You missed that spot.
你拿着那个做什么 还给我
What are you doing with that? Give me those.
等等 你别动 是我让她拿的
Wait. No. Stop, I asked her to take those.
为什么
Why?
因为我想把它们放到地下室
Because I'd like to put them in the basement.
我们不是说好了吗
We talked about this.
这个房♥子别的都听你的
You can do whatever you want in the rest of the house,
但书房♥我说了算
but the study is mine.
是 但我们也说好要把房♥子布置得典雅宜居
Yes, but we also talked about making the house look civilized.
这很典雅宜居啊
And the house does look civilized.
但那堆东西很难看 它们毁了整个房♥间
But those are ugly, and they ruin the room.
这个房♥间存在的意义就是安置我的物品
The reason I have this room is so that I can keep my things in it.
祈神保佑 大主教
Blessed day, Commander.
嘿 小子 - 祈神保佑
Hi, champ. - Blessed day.
请进
Come on in.
别动这些 拜托
Don't touch these, please.
我也好歹是个大主教
I'm a Commander.
你是来给我最后一击的吗 我要不要去拿护齿套
You come here to finish the job? Should I grab my mouthguard?
我是来给你提个醒
Actually, I'm just here to give you a heads-up.
我岳父正在来的路上
My father-in-law is on his way over.
听着
Look,
琼的事和我没关系
I had nothing to do with what happened to June.
想弄死她的心情我并不陌生
I'm very familiar with the feeling of wanting to run her over with a truck,
但这次不是我♥干♥的
but this time it was not me.
好吧
Okay.
你相信我吗
So, you believe me?
我们这事儿就算过去了
We can move on?
我相信你没有这个实力或者能力
I believe you don't have the power or the capability.
他来了
There he is!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
很高兴见到你
It's always a pleasure.
需要我当裁判吗
You guys need a referee?
不了 我们很好 尼克学会了情绪管理
No, we're good. Nick's learned how to control his anger.
我也掌握了躲避的技巧
And I learned how to duck.
我盯着他呢
I'm still keeping an eye on him.
你还是盯着新伯利恒吧
No, keep your eye on New Bethlehem.
我们快被申请表淹没了
We're drowning in applications.
这地方比布鲁克林任何一所幼儿园都难进
It's harder to get into than any preschool in Brooklyn ever was.
真替你高兴 约瑟夫
I'm happy for you, Joseph. I am.
它很离经叛道 但它建立在仁慈和宽恕之上
It was a crazy idea, but one built on mercy and forgiveness.
为此 我深表钦佩
And for that, I commend you.
谢谢你 加布里埃尔
Hmm. Thank you, Gabriel.
谁能想到经济学家也有心呢
Who knew the numbers guy had a heart?
那你就误会我了 我们会赚大钱的
Well, don't get me wrong. We're gonna make a lot of money.
通过新伯利恒的新贸易路线
The new, uh, trade route through New Bethlehem...
回报颇丰
Is paying off handsomely.
我们出♥售♥干净的水源和农产品
We sell clean water and produce,
进口汽车和电子产品 大家都会满意
import cars and electronics... Everyone's happy.
你是如何解决强硬派对安全问题的担忧
And how did you deal with the hardliners on their security concerns?
当他们意识到自己可以穿越边境
Their concerns evaporated the moment they realized
购买♥♥豪车名表 担忧就烟消云散了
they could cross the border and pick up a Mercedes and a Rolex.
我问个问题 - 请讲
I have a question for you. - Shoot.
沃特弗德夫人在其中扮演什么角色
Where does Mrs.Waterford fit into this?
赛丽娜吗 - 对
Serena? - Yes.
难道你不希望由她来欢迎基列国公民回家吗
Wouldn't you want her welcoming our citizens back home?
这想法不错
That's not a terrible idea, actually.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你毕竟让她做了基列国的全球大使
I mean, Joseph, you made her our global ambassador,
但有些时日没听到她的消息了 这是为什么
but we haven't heard anything from her for a while. Why?
她还在惠勒家吗
Is she still at the, um... the Wheelers?
惠勒夫妇现在看来是个大问题
The Wheelers turned out to be problematic.
她又刚生了孩子
And she just had a child.
需要时间恢复 休产假之类的
She needs time to recuperate. Maternity leave and all that.
你懂的 产妇相关那些事
You know, lady business.
我又懂什么呢
Hmm. Well, what do I know?
但你至少希望她能在此参与外交访问吧
But I would think you would want her here for the diplomatic visits at the least.
不 - 啊
No! - Whoa!
天 什么情况
Oh, come on! What the hell?
安吉拉 你怎么在桌子下面
Angela, what are you doing down...
内奥米 来把孩子带出去
Naomi! Come and get your child!
我们在开会呢
We're trying to have a meeting.
她只是个孩子
She's just a little kid.
来 叔叔抱
Hey, come here. Oh!
我们去找妈妈 离这个老古板远一点好不好
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表