剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
You're, uh, not going back to D.C.?
不了 我不在华盛顿
No, I think they can get by without me...
一时半刻也出不了问题
for a while.
我想多陪陪萝丝
I want to spend some time close to Rose.
我要有孙子了
I have a grandson on the way.
以家事为先 记得吗
Priorities, remember?
靠
Fuck.
你能把行李箱挪开吗
Could you move those suitcases out of the way there?
借过一下
Excuse me, guys.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你能腾出点地方吗 我们需要点空间
Can you make a little room? We could use some space.
感谢施惠 希望你可以理解
Beg your grace. I hope you can understand,
我们只是需要点空间 谢谢 - 好的
we just need a space of our own. Thanks. - Yeah.
我过去拿包 来吧 朋友们
Yeah, I'll grab my bag there. C'mon, guys.
请坐这里 过来吧 好多了
Here, please. Come in. Much better.
瞧 我们现在有一块妇幼专区了
See, now we have a space for women and children.
你给卢克打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Luke?
没有 我跟莫伊拉通过话了
No. I talked to my friend, Moira.
有什么消息吗 你丈夫怎么样了
Well, any news? What's going on with your husband?
他被逮捕了 好吗
He's been arrested, okay?
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, honey. Let's go.
亲爱的 你怎么样
Hi, sweetie. How you doing?
喝点果汁好不好
Let's get some juice, huh?
真棒
There we go.
卢克在监狱里
Luke is in jail.
他为了保护我才遭到逮捕
He was arrested for defending me.
撞我的人死了
The man who ran me over died.
上帝的正义终将实现
God's justice will prevail.
卢克会在温哥华与你重聚
Luke will find you in Vancouver.
基列国将成为过去 你的家人会再度团圆
Gilead won't matter, and your family will be together again.
赛丽娜
Serena.
汉娜
Hannah.
汉娜 她还被困在那里 记得吗
Hannah. She's still there. Remember?
她被绑♥架♥了 依然是基列国的囚犯
She was kidnapped, and she's still a prisoner.
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我说错话了
I misspoke.
请原谅
Please forgive me.
好吧
Okay.
莫伊拉说我们不是去温哥华
Moira said that we're not going to Vancouver.
温哥华现在人满为患 他们不让火车进站了
They're overwhelmed, and they won't let the train come in.
好吧
All right.
那我们要去哪儿
Then where are we going?
她还不知道
She doesn't know yet.
我... 我也不知道
So I... I don't know.
但我知道我的丈夫不会在那里
But I know my husband won't be there.
祂会为你找到一条路 让你和家人重聚
By His hand, you will find a way to bring your family back together,
琼 那是你的天赋
June, that is your gift.
只要有一线希望 你总能找到出路
If it is at all possible, you will find a way.
我不知道自己是否还能独自面对一切
I don't know if I can be alone again.
那我们就一起找出路 我会帮你
Then we will find a way. I will help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
我知道你不想接受我的帮助
I know you don't want my help. I realize that.
你不必非得接受我的帮助 我也理解 但是
And you don't have to accept it, and I understand that, too. But...
上帝希望我帮你
God would want me to help.
我必须这么做
I need to...
在经历了这一切之后
after everything.
好吧
Okay.
情况不容乐观
That's not good.
和奥乔亚上校确认后立即送出
Confirm with Colonel Ochoa, and send it first thing.
务必做到优先处理
Make it happen.
这就去办
Will do.
我不想等着预约
I'm not going to wait for an appointment.
整条街的电子眼 我一个不漏全调出来了
I got footage from every doorbell camera on the street.
卢克当时是在保护琼 他动手是出于自卫
Luke was protecting June, he fought the guy off in self-defense.
好吧
Okay.
知道了 我会负责协商 尽我所能
Um, I'll make the calls, do what I can.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我也是这么回答那些难民的
How I say that to 100 refugees every day
可我明知自己无能为力
when I know I can't do a thing.
如今在加拿大做美国人实在不易
It's not a good time to be an American in Canada.
还真是头一次听说呢
No? That's news.
不是
No...
他们 呃
they're, uh...
准备关掉这里
getting ready to shut this place down.
整个部门一年内就会消失
This entire office could be gone in a year.
什么 他们怎么能这样做
What? How can they do that?
内阁希望与基列国关系正常化
The Cabinet wants to start normalizing relations with Gilead.
这意味着他们不再承认美国政♥府♥的合法地位
That would mean de-recognizing the United States.
我们不能就这么认输了
We can't just let them win.
我们军力透♥支♥
Our military's depleted...
已经无力抗衡
no match.
所以就这样了
So that's it?
我们不反抗了吗
We're done fighting back?
五月天还在反抗
Mayday's fighting back.
我以为你不会和五月天合作
I thought you didn't work with Mayday.
我们不剩多少朋友了
We don't have many friends left.
能并肩即是盟友
You find your allies where you can.
我想要帮忙
I wanna help.
我必须去帮忙
I need to help.
你肯定需要有人穿越边境 潜入内部
I mean, you must need people to cross the border, get inside.
我以前在荡♥妇♥俱乐部见过那些勾当
Shit, all that black market shit I saw when I was at Jezebel's, it's...
基列国的地下俱乐部 供政♥权♥高层人物进行非法和堕落的活动
总得找法子进去
it's got to come in somehow.
什么 你... 你在那个俱乐部待过
What... you were... you were at Jezebel's?
没人能离开那个地方
No one leaves Jezebel's.
你怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
我宰了个大主教
I killed a Commander.
肃然起敬
That's something.
他们把我送去马大培训学校
They sent me to Martha school.
可惜失败了
Yeah, it didn't take.
他们把我当球踢来踢去
They kicked me around, and then
把我送到农业垦殖区
sent me to an agricultural colony.
至少我还有口饭吃
So I ate, at least.
上个月才被人从边境解救出来
Was liberated at the border last month.
上帝的恩典与你同在
God's grace was on you.
救我的可不是上帝
It wasn't God,
我们有个机智过人 心怀热忱的医生
we had a really smart doctor who gave a shit.
我相信这也是上帝的恩典
Well, I'm sure that was God's grace as well.
女士 我在荡♥妇♥俱乐部待了十七个月
I was in a Jezebel's for 17 months, ma'am.
上帝只是男人使用两样东西的借口
God is just an excuse for men to use two things,
屌♥和枪
cocks and guns.
自钱德拉两岁后我就再也没见过她
I haven't seen my Chandra since she was two.
我逃出来了 可我的小宝贝还在那里
I'm out, but my baby girl is still there.
感觉就像被人生生从身上挖走一块肉
It feels like a piece of your body is gone.
她们还活着 如果真死了 反倒痛快
They aren't gone. If they were gone, it would be easier.
不
No.
不是这样的
No. That's not true.
我真的很抱歉
Well, I'm so sorry.
看来我们这里的每个人 或多或少
It seems like all of us here, at some point or another,
都曾经受暴♥力♥牵连
were a part of some kind of violence.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
是啊
Yeah.
我的女儿 汉娜 是在森林里被抓的
My daughter, Hannah, was captured in the forest.
卫士将我们逼离公路
The Guardians ran us off the road,
他们穷追不舍
and they chased us down.
汉娜非常害怕
Hannah was so scared.
我也吓坏了
And I was terrified.
太可怕了
That's awful.
当时我们离边境只有半英里
We were only half a mile from the border.
但我无法跑得更快
I just couldn't... I couldn't run fast enough.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表