剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Sweetie, Nichole? Excuse me. Excuse me.
妮可 你在哪里
Nichole... honey?
妮可 宝贝 不好意思
Nichole, sweetie? Excuse me.
没关系 - 该死 真见鬼
Yeah, no problem. - Shit, shit, shit, shit.
妮可 宝贝
Nichole? Honey?
嗨
Hi!
不好意思
Excuse me.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetheart. Hi!
你醒了吗
Did you wake up?
是啊 你睡得正香
Ah, she did. You were still sleeping.
来吧 小宝贝
Come here, sweetie-pie.
找到你了
I've got you.
来妈妈这里 很好
Come here, come here. There we go.
好了 宝贝
There we go. Okay, sweetie.
别再这样了
Don't you ever do that again.
我担心你没有休息好的话
I was concerned that you might be ill-tempered
会影响情绪
if you didn't get enough rest.
我真傻
Silly me.
别碰我的孩子
Just keep your fucking hands off my kid!
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
好的 我明白了
Okay. Yes, I understand you.
你觉得我会偷走你的女儿吗
What, you think I'm going to steal your daughter?
趁你睡着 像迪士尼反派那样
While you're sleeping, like some kind of Disney villain?
我真服了 琼 清醒一点
For God's sake, June, that's completely idiotic.
你还好吗 你脸好红
Are you all right? You look flushed.
我没事 这里太热了
I'm fine. I'm fine. It's just... it's hot in here.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
行行行 我从你包里拿了块米糕给她
Okay. All right, well, I gave her a rice cake out of your diaper bag,
希望你别介意
I hope that's okay.
当然了 根据你的剧本应该是颗毒苹果
I'm sure that you expected a poisoned apple.
不过她还是很饿
She's still hungry, though.
还有其他吃的吗
Is there any other food?
橱柜已经空了 但他们发了这些
I'm afraid the cupboard is bare, but they did pass these out.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
别在这里说祷言 会有人听到
Don't say that in here. Someone may hear you.
好了
Okay.
这些人是哪儿来的
Where did all these people come from?
大约六小时前 我们经过温尼伯
We passed through Winnipeg about six hours ago,
他们又挂了几节车厢 难民人数激增
and they added a lot more cars, a lot more people.
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no fucking service.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好 我们走吧
No. Okay, let's go, uh...
来吧 亲爱的 我们得找点吃的
Come on, sweetie. We're gonna go get some more food.
走吧 亲爱的
All right, honey. Okay.
我们又该去哪里呢 琼
And where is there to go, June?
你知道我们在行驶的列车上 对吧
I mean, you realize we're on a moving train, right?
这里肯定有非政♥府♥组织
There has to be an NGO... somewhere.
他们会有食物 说不定还有卫星电♥话♥
And they're gonna have food, and maybe a satellite phone
我要给我丈夫打个电♥话♥
'cause I need to talk to my husband.
好 - 不 不 你待在这里
Okay. - No, no, you stay here.
你知道我们一起行动才更有胜算
You have to agree it makes sense for us to stick together.
赛丽娜 我们不是一伙的 明白吗
Serena, we are not together, okay?
请问这里有非政♥府♥组织车厢之类的地方吗
Excuse me, do you know if there's an NGO car or anything like that?
我不知道 他们说如果要领食物就去那边
Oh, I don't know. They said there was food that way if we wanted.
六号♥车厢 - 谢谢
Car six, whatever that means. - Thank you.
但你未必能过去
I don't think you can make it through, though.
好了 亲爱的 我们要去找点吃的 好吗
Okay, sweetie, we're just gonna get some food, okay?
你会没事的
You're all right. You're okay.
好了
Okay.
慢点 你还好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Are you okay?
别碰我 - 你不舒服
Don't touch me, okay? - You're sick.
别碰... 把手拿开 - 好
Get... just... hands off me! - Okay.
好吧 你待在这里
All right. Why don't you stay right here?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我会给你换条干净的
...get you a clean one.
我保证 - 打扰了
I promise. - Excuse me.
还好吗 - 这边
All right? - Right here.
我给你找了个医生
I got you a doctor.
什么
What?
你好 怎么了
Hello. What's going on?
真是够了
Jesus Christ.
我没... 你有电♥话♥吗
I, um... Look, do you have a working phone?
我们来做个交易 只要你接受治疗
Let's make a deal. You let me treat you,
我就让你打电♥话♥
and then you can call whomever you want.
好吧 - 手臂怎么了
Fine. - What happened here?
骨折了
I broke it.
看起来你近期
Ah, it looks like you had...
做过修复手术对吗
...some recent surgical repair?
她有的
Yes, she did.
或许你朋友能照看一下你的女儿
Maybe your friend could take your daughter for a moment.
好啊 - 不了
Yes! - No.
你的缝线可能断开了
Uh, you've probably torn a few sutures.
我需要看看底下怎么样 很快的
I need to have a look under there. I'll be quick.
当然可以 我很乐意照看她
Of course, I'm happy to.
行吧
Fine. Fine.
宝贝 妈妈就在旁边 好吗
Okay, sweetie. Mommy's right here, okay?
对 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
来吧 你好呀
Come here. Hi.
你能不能给她找块干净的尿布
Maybe you could find her a clean diaper or something?
当然可以 别紧张 琼 我不会离开
Yes, relax, June. I'm not going anywhere.
你的伤口感染得很严重
Looks like you have a nice infection boiling in here.
这就是为什么母亲和孩子应当受到照顾
Yeah, see, this is why mothers and children should be cared for.
我们是列车上最重要的人
We are the most important people on the train.
你等下也应该请布兰特医生看看
You should see Dr. Brandt next.
好 谢谢你
Oh, okay. Thank you.
好的
All right.
你好呀
Hey.
先生 沃顿大主教已经在等你了
Sir, High Commander Wharton's been waiting for you.
祈神保佑
Blessed day.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
真是个惊喜啊
It's a nice surprise.
我想应该好好庆祝你重获自♥由♥
Well, I thought we should celebrate your freedom.
她...
She's, uh...
生我气是应该的
right to be upset with me.
萝丝生性敏感
Well, Rosie's always been sensitive.
但你们还有一辈子去寻找解决之道
But you two have a lifetime together to figure that out.
夫妻之间的事只有他们和上帝知道
What happens between a man and wife is between them and God.
我知道我需要
I know I need to, uh...
和劳伦斯大主教谈谈
talk to Commander Lawrence.
是的
Yes, you do.
我当时脑子一片空白
I wasn't thinking straight.
思绪混乱
Lost my head.
我会帮你好好解释的
I'll try and smooth it over with him.
其实我不怪你
Look, I can't say I blame you.
我们当中谁没受过诱惑
Who amongst us hasn't been tempted?
但你不觉得是时候放下那些幼稚的念头了吗
But don't you think maybe it's time to put away those childish things?
不论它们再怎么引人入胜 迷惑心智
No matter how fun and diverting they may be?
也该分清主次吧
Prioritize?
是不是该以家事为先
Prioritize what's best for you and your family?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
抱歉 我听起来好像块幸运饼干
I'm sorry, I sound like a fortune cookie.
我想说的是 尼克
All of that is to say, Nick,
你拥有光明的未来
you have a bright future.
如果你能把握住
It's yours,
那么你将前途无量
if you take it.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我就知道你会明白
I knew you'd understand.
我要去俱乐部 看看能不能
I'm gonna go to the club, see if I can catch Lawrence
在劳伦斯打完前找到他 给你求求情
on the back nine. Plead your case a little.
我们今晚家里见
But I'll see you at home tonight.
您不回特区了吗
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表