剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
1
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
他们要把我挂上刑墙 琼
They want to put me on the Wall, June.
也许我们会并排示众
Maybe we'll be next to each other.
如果我告诉你 下周此时
What if I told you, that by this time next week.
那些该死的男人都会死绝?
every single one of those goddamn men would be dead?
塞丽娜·乔伊 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Serena Joy, will you please do me the honor of marrying me?
我们将共同改造基列
We're going to reform Gilead together.
你仍在臣服于强权 塞丽娜
You're still subjugating yourself to a powerful man, Serena.
哦 吉娜!
Oh, Gina!
我会留下 但你必须救我家人出去
I will stay. But only until you can get my family out.
你能做到的对吧?
But you can do that, right?
最终可以 但需要时间 一两年
Eventually. It could take a while. A year or two.
贝尔指挥官那混♥蛋♥总对她动手动脚 他着魔了
That asshole, Commander Bell can't keep his hands off her. He's obsessed.
我在给你活路!
I am trying to give you a way out!
根本没有活路!莉迪亚 你怎么能如此盲目?
There is no way out! Lydia, how can you be so fucking blind?
你对我女儿不忠了吗?
Have you been unfaithful to my daughter?
没有 大人
No, sir.
那你今晚为何出现在那里?
Then what were you doing at that place tonight?
这些谎言会让你吊在刑墙上
These lies, they're gonna land you on the Wall.
除非你完全坦白 否则我帮不了你 明白吗?
I can't help you unless you're completely honest with me, do you understand?
明白
I understand.
我爱你 自始至终都是你
I love you. It's always been you.
躲起来!快走!
Hide! Go!
杰兹贝尔俱乐部 市中心那家?
Jezebel's, that club downtown?
- 是的 -我查封了它
- Yes. -- I shut it down.
发现抵抗军计划发动屠♥杀♥
I found out the Resistance was planning a massacre.
要杀光所有在场的指挥官
the slaughter of every Commander in attendance.
是尼克发现的计划 是他全盘托出
It was Nick who discovered the plan. It was Nick who told me everything.
他展现出主动性 自己展开了调查
He showed real initiative, started an investigation on his own.
令人印象深刻
So impressive.
我的天
Oh, my God.
- 起来!- 站起来!快走!动起来!
-- Get up! -- On your feet! Go! Move! Move!
不!住手!放开我!不!
No! Stop! Get off me! No!
- 起来!上去!-动啊 你们这些叛徒!
-- Get up! Get on! -- Move, you damn traitors!
- 进去!- 闭嘴!
-- Get in there! -- Shut your mouth!
求你们别伤害他们!没必要这么做
Please, don't hurt them! You don't have to hurt them.
别伤害他们 不 你们不必这样!
Don't hurt them. No, you don't have to do this!
- 别这样!-等等!
- Don't do this! -- Wait!
别动她
Not her.
不!不!别开枪!别开枪!
No! No! Don't shoot them! Don't shoot them!
不!
No!
不!
No!
- 去散步吗?- 乐意之至
-- Shall we go for that walk? -- I'd love to.
使女的故事
第六季第7集
你朋友被抓了
Your friend was taken.
但我会找到关押地点
But I'll find out where.
他想彻底毁掉那个地方
He wanted the whole place gone.
我从没说过...
I never said...
我没说是她们
I didn't say it was them.
我从没说过女孩们与此有关
I never said the girls had anything to do with it.
她们死了吗?
Are they dead?
我没想到他会那样做
I didn't think he would do that.
带我回去
Take me back.
停车 快到了 停车
Stop the car. We're almost there. Stop.
让我送你到门口
Let me drive you all the way.
不 让我走
No. Let me go.
- 琼 你要干什么? -放我下车
-- June, what are you doing? -- Let me out.
琼!听着!你从不在意我的作为-- 当它有利可图时
June. Hey! You know, you never cared what I did when it helped you.
为了保护你和你的朋友 我杀了那两个守卫
I killed those two Guardians to protect you and your friend.
还有你丈夫
And your husband.
那些人只是在执行任务 其中一个才19岁
And those men were just doing their jobs. One of them was 19 years old.
你假装我不是指挥官或眼目
You pretend like I'm not a Commander or an Eye.
除非这对你有用
unless it suits you.
我从没假装过
I never pretended.
但你选择视而不见
Well, you didn't face it.
现在你必须面对
And now you have to.
你出♥卖♥♥♥那些女人保全自己
You gave up those women to save yourself.
我们都想自保 这就是人性
We all want to save ourselves. We're fucking human. That's what we do.
你和他们是一类人
You're just like them.
而你爱我
And you love me,
这又让你成了什么人?
so what does that make you?
- 琼 -别说了
June. - Don't.
琼!
June!
琼!
June!
该死
Hell.
不
No.
不 莫伊拉也不知道他们怎么发现的
No, Moira doesn't know how they found out either.
关键是那些女人都死了
What matters is all those women are dead.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
听说了吗?
You heard?
是 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
听着 我们...
Look, we...
我们在调查真♥相♥
We're trying to find out what happened.
尼克告密了
Nick told them.
他怎么知道的?
How did he know?
琼 琼
June.June.
我以为能信任他
I thought I could trust him.
他是基列的指挥官
He's a Commander in Gilead.
根本不关心抵抗军
He doesn't give a shit about the Resistance.
他...他根本不想我们赢!
He... He doesn't want us to win!
他只在乎过你一个人
The only thing he ever cared about is you.
就因为这个 你把他当英雄追捧?
And because of that, you're gonna run 'round like he's some hero?
像他妈的救世主 自你回来后整天魂牵梦萦
Like he's this fucking savior that you've been pining for ever since you got back
你以为我看不出来?
You think I don't see it?
怎样?
What?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
别他妈爱上一个纳粹分子!
Don't be in love with a fucking Nazi!
这建议如何?
How 'bout that?
布莱恩指挥官
Commander Blaine.
瑞塔·布鲁求见
Rita Blue is here to see you.
嘿
Hey.
我...只是确认琼安全撤离了
... I just wanted to make sure June got out okay
是的 她安全了
Yes, she did.
目送她离开很难受
It's hard to see her go.
你们终会重逢的 一定
You know you will see each other again someday. You will.
我觉得不会了
I don't think so.
为什么?
Why not?
她视我为怪物
She thinks I'm a monster.
尼克 我认识你很久了
Nick, I've known you a long time.
-你本性不坏 -失去她后就不是了
- You're a good man. -- No, not without her
不 你曾经是
Yeah, you were.
你曾经是
You were.
记得吗 在琼出现前我们就相识了
Remember, we were friends way before June came along, so--
我们从来不是朋友
We were never friends.
我畏惧你 你也提防我
was afraid of you. You were afraid of me
如果有利生存 我们随时会...
We would've crossed each other in a second if...
...背叛对方
if it helped us to survive.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
或许
Maybe.
在真正了解彼此前...
Before we knew each other...
但现在不同了
but not now.
你这么说只是想让我救你家人
You're just saying that 'cause you want me to get your family out.
难道你...
Don't you...
不想做个行正义之事的男人吗?
Don't you want to be a man who does the right thing?
我无法选择自己的命运
I don't get to have what I want.
我曾信任过你
I was counting on you.
这里是基列
This is Gilead.
你唯一能依靠的只有自己
The only person you should count on is yourself
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表