剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我从未见过谁如此美丽动人 仪态优雅
I'd never seen such beauty and grace.
几年前吗
A few years ago?
是啊 那时你已经结婚了 - 啊 我明白了
Ah, yes, you were married. - Ah, I see.
那晚我祈求上帝的宽恕 因为我觊觎其他男人的妻子
I prayed for God's forgiveness that night for coveting another man's wife.
那时他已不算是个男人了 更像是个累赘
By then he was less of a man, more albatross.
真的吗
Really?
当时我们说过话吗 - 没有 当时我太害羞 不敢靠近你
Did we talk? - No, I was too shy to approach you.
但我的确希望那天晚上和你跳舞的人是我
But I did wish I was the one dancing with you that night.
在这 现在
Here? Now?
在大街上吗 - 来吧
In the middle of the street? - Come on.
丽迪亚嬷嬷
Aunt Lydia?
沃特弗德夫人 沃顿大主教 美好的夜晚
Mrs. Waterford. Commander Wharton. Blessed evening.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我...我明白
You know, I... I get it.
如果你非去不可
You know, if you have to go in,
那就和我一起去
then go in with me.
如果你想战斗 就让我们并肩作战
If you wanna fight, then let's fight together.
我当然想去战斗
Of course I want to fight.
汉娜在那里
Hannah's there.
但我走过你现在这条路
But I've been on the road you're on...
我知道那种感觉
and I know how it feels.
有一阵子感觉会很好 真的很好
It feels really good for a while. Really good.
你觉得自己离她越来越近了
And you feel like you're getting close to her.
有时她确实近在咫尺
And sometimes you do.
然后...
And then...
她又不见了
she's gone again.
那种感觉非常痛苦
And it really, really, really hurts.
我只是不想让你受那种痛苦
I guess I was just trying to save you from that or something.
你不能
You can't.
我曾设想过
I had this idea.
想要我们再次成为一家人
I wanted us to be a family again
在阿♥拉♥斯加
in Alaska.
但事实残酷 那不可能了
But the truth is, it's not possible.
这和我们在哪里无关
It doesn't matter where we are.
不管我们是在加拿大 还是在阿♥拉♥斯加
It doesn't matter if we are in Canada, it doesn't matter if we are in Alaska.
在哪里都无关紧要 因为她不在我们身边
It doesn't matter because she's not here.
这种感觉就像 我们失去她那一刻
It just feels like, when we lost her,
我们的家就支离破碎了 我也一样
that it broke us and it broke me.
我感觉...
And, um...
我感觉每一天都在经受这种折磨
I feel like it breaks us every day.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我们是个破碎的家庭
Yeah, we're, uh, a broken family,
或许我们已经无可救药了
and we may be beyond saving,
但我已经实现了一个遥不可及的梦
but I already got one impossible dream.
什么
What?
我找回了你
I got you back.
你还活着
You're alive.
知道吗 你活着 我活着 这就是我们现在的样子
You know? You're alive, I'm alive, and so this is who we are now.
就是两个疯子单枪匹马 勇闯基列国
Just two lunatics going into Gilead on a wing and a prayer.
为了她
For her.
是的
Yeah.
你要知道
You know that...
即使五月天的计划能完美实施
that even if this Mayday plan were to work perfectly,
而它一定会节外生枝
which it will not...
你要知道 这也不代表我们一定就能找到她 明白吗
you know that doesn't mean, necessarily, that we make it to her, right?
你必须记住这点
I need you to know that.
是的
Yeah.
但我们总得放手一搏
But we gotta try.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我们必须放手一搏
Yeah, we gotta try.
天呐 你知道我爱你 是吧
God, you know I love you, right?
是
Yeah.
因为 你知道我爱你 是吧
'Cause, um, you know I love you, right?
是吧 - 是的
Right? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
“与此同时 她想起了那次
"At this moment she was remembering the voyage
她和父亲克鲁上尉从孟买♥♥出发的航行
she had just made from Bombay with her father, Captain Crewe.
她想起了那艘大船
She was thinking of the big ship,
烈日当空 印度水手在船上默默穿行
of the Lascars passing silently to and fro on it,
还有甲板上嬉戏的孩童
of the children playing about on the hot deck,
还有那些年轻军官的太太
and of some young officers' wives
她们总会逗她说话 她说完又笑话她
who used to try to make her talk to them and laugh at the things she said.
最让她念念不忘的是
Principally, she was thinking of what a queer thing it was
前一刻还在印度的骄阳下
that at one time one was in India in the blazing sun,
下一刻就出现在大海上
and then in the middle of the ocean,
再转眼 又乘着陌生的车辇 驶过奇怪的街道
and then driving in a strange vehicle through strange streets
这里的白天和黑夜一样昏暗
where the day was as dark as the night."
她对此感到困惑 于是和父亲贴得更紧了
She found this so puzzling that she moved closer to her father.
‘爸爸’ 她低声呼唤
'Papa, ' she said in a low, mysterious little voice,
神秘得近乎耳语 ‘爸爸’
which was almost a whisper, 'Papa.'
‘怎么啦 宝贝’克鲁上尉问道
'What is it, darling?' Captain Crewe answered,
将她搂得更紧 低头望着她的脸庞
holding her closer and looking down into her face."
‘萨拉在想什么’
'What is Sara thinking of?'
‘我们到了吗’萨拉悄声问 又往他怀里贴了贴
'Is this the place?' Sara whispered, cuddling still closer to him.
‘就是这里吗 爸爸’
"'Is it, Papa?'"
‘是的 小萨拉 我们到了’"
'Yes, little Sara, it is.'"
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表