剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
我们能办到
And we can.
我猜是炸♥弹♥?
It's a bomb, I presume?
高度触发器
Altitude trigger.
请继续
Please, do go on.
你只需将它留在机上
All you have to do is leave it onboard
在他们登机前撤离
then get off the plane before they arrive.
抱歉 你说"你"的时候...是在看我?
I'm sorry, when you said "you" just now, I thought-- You were looking at me.
身为高阶指挥官仍有权限
You're a High Commander, you'll still have access.
直接击落那架飞机
Just shoot the damn plane down.
空域已封锁 基列全面戒备
The airspace is closed. Gilead is on alert.
他们的防空导弹可不长眼
We've all seen how their defense missiles work.
我也想击落他们 但...
I would love to bring them down, but...
我是经济学家
I'm an economist.
不是007特工
I'm not James Bond.
知道这超出你能力范围
I know it's outside of your comfort zone.
何止超出 你见过我的舒适区吗?小得可怜
Way outside. Have you met me? My comfort zone is miniscule.
若放虎归山...
If we let them get away...
全盘皆输
It's over.
他们必赢无疑
They win for sure.
约瑟夫指挥官 若你决定行动
Commander, if you choose to do this,
必须立刻动身
you need to leave right now.
在其他指挥官抵达之前
Before the other Commanders get there.
我跟你去 当你的接应司机
I'll go with you. I'll be your getaway driver.
不行
No.
你不能去
You can't do that.
琼 你终于安全了
You're finally safe, June.
只要他们还活着
No one is safe.
没人能真正安全
Not while those men are alive.
让我们终结这一切
Let's see this through.
并肩作战
Together.
勇气让你更有魅力 约瑟夫
Courage looks good on you, Joseph.
都是名♥师♥指点
I learned from the best.
马上回来
Be right back.
尽量不搞砸
I'll try not to fuck this up.
先生们
Gentlemen.
劳伦斯指挥官
Commander Lawrence.
你也早到了?
You're early as well?
今天之后不能再浪费时间了
Can't waste any time after today.
是 你来这有何贵干?
Yeah, what are you doing here?
这个………
Well..
上帝保佑 又有人想讨好美♥国♥佬♥了
God help us. Here comes another pitch to make nice with the Americans.
不 他要我们即刻扩建新伯利恒
No, no. He wants us to expand New Bethlehem now
毕竟我们上次干得那么漂亮
because that worked out so well for us.
待在这劳伦斯 看我们烧光那鬼地方
Stay here, Lawrence. Watch us burn that shit place to the ground.
适可而止
That's enough.
我们在华盛顿需要统一战线
We need a united front in D.C.
很高兴你能加入 请
I'm pleased you're joining us. Come.
指挥官 您支持我们吗?
Are you with us, Commander?
指挥官?
Commander?
您先请
After you.
指挥官
Commander.
孩子 你做到了
Son, you made it.
萝丝怎样了?
How's Rose?
她很好 很坚强
She's doing great. She's strong.
是她坚持让我今晚来参会
She, uh, insisted that I join you tonight.
聪明的姑娘
She's a smart girl.
诸位 布莱恩指挥官和我孙子
Everyone, Commander Blaine and my grandson
是基列的未来
are the future of Gilead.
愿主庇佑
Praise'be.
去拿些雪茄
Let's get some:cigars.
看来你选择加入赢家阵营了
Guest you decided to join the winners.
你懂生存法则的
Ah, you know how it works.
为活命总得妥协
You do what you need to survive.
我不想深究真♥相♥
I don't want to know, really.
你的那些计划呢?
What about all your plans?
需要比我更高明的人来执行
Someone better than I will need to see them through.
愿今夜蒙福 指挥官们 准备起飞
Blessed evening, Commanders. Prepare for takeoff.
她没事吧?
Is she all right?
优秀的女性永远打不倒
Can't keep a good woman down.
她...她让我放弃这一切
She, uh... She told me to give all this up.
她确实说过 不止一次
She did tell me. Many times.
你该听她的话
You should have listened to her.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表