剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
真不敢相信你们在这
I can't believe you guys are here.
使女们同意参与 但她们不会相信
The Handmaids are on board, but they're not gonna believe it
除非亲眼见到你
not until they see you.
玛莎网络如何?
How 'bout the Marthas' network?
- 已就绪待命 -干得好
-- Ready and waiting as well. -- Good work.
贝尔指挥官不让你朋友珍妮参加婚礼
Commander Bell won't let your friend Janine come to the wedding
所以她不知情 没被告知计划
So, she doesn't know the plan, she hasn't been read in.
- 什么?该死 -我来处理
-- What? Shit. -- I'll take care of it.
等等...琼
Wait... June.
不能拋下她 也不能放过他 所以..
We can't leave her behind, and we can't let him off the hook, so..
你确定?
You sure?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
- 当心点 -非常抱歉 莉迪亚嬤嬤
-- Watch yourself. -- I'm so sorry, Aunt Lydia.
你究竟在搞什么鬼?
What in heaven's name are you doing?
我在找拖把和水桶
I was looking for a mop and a bucket
结果把自己绕得团团转
and I got myself all turned in circles.
- 拖把?-我打翻了茶水
- A mop? -- I spilled some tea
现在都清理干净了 所以...
And, you know, it's all clean now, so...
再次抱歉 莉迪亚嬤嬤
Sorry again, Aunt Lydia.
听着 我今晚要去华盛顿
Well, you see, I'm going to D.C. tonight.
今晚?天啊
Tonight, oh, my goodness.
婚礼前离开姑娘们让我不安 但实在没办法
I don't like leaving the girls before the wedding, but it can't be helped
我保证姑娘们会守规矩
The girls will be on their best behavior, you have my word
我会记住你的承诺
And I will hold you to it.
主在注视着我们
The Lord is watching.
他会保护我们
And He will protect us.
也会庇佑你的旅程
And you, on your journey.
一路平安 莉迪亚嬤嬤
Safe travels, Aunt Lydia.
好了 我们来这干嘛?
Okay, what are we doing here?
为了珍妮
We're here for Janine.
对
Yeah.
为了所有受难的姐妹
We're here for all of those women.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
继续前进
So, keep going.
快说点领导该说的话 领袖范儿的
Come on, say something leader--ish. Leader-y.
- 领袖范儿 -对
-- Leader-ish. -- Yeah.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者...
The Lord is our shepherd...
我必不至缺乏
We shall not want.
我虽行过
And though we walk
死荫的幽谷...
through the valley of the shadow of death...
也不怕遭害
we will fear no evil,
因你与我同在
for You are with us.
你用油膏了我的头
You comfort us
在敌人面前为我摆设筵席
in the presence of our enemies.
福杯满溢
Our cups runneth over.
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱
Surely goodness and mercy
随着我
shall follow us all the days of our lives.
且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中
And we will dwell in the house of the Lord
直到永远
Forever.
主啊 求你...
And, please, dear God...
赐我们力量去宰了那些天杀的混♥蛋♥
give us the strength to murder those goddamn motherfuckers.
阿门 他妈的
A-fucking-men.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表