剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
最好别让她知道我来过这里
It's better if she doesn't know I was here.
你是我认识的最邪恶的人
You are one of the worst people I have ever known.
你们要带她去哪 我会给劳伦斯大主教打电♥话♥
Where are you taking her? I will call Commander Lawrence!
这就是劳伦斯大主教下的命令 - 珍妮
Commander Lawrence gave the order. - Janine!
手♥机♥已经加密了
It's encrypted.
如果你没及时接到我的电♥话♥ 务必立刻回电
If you can't pick up when I call, try me back ASAP.
我们需要基列巡逻队在标记区域的巡逻时间表
We need the schedule of Gilead patrols in the marked areas.
你还是盯着新伯利恒吧 我们快被申请表淹没了
Keep your eye on New Bethlehem. We're drowning in applications.
我有个问题 沃特弗德夫人在其中扮演什么角色
I have a question for you. Where does Mrs. Waterford fit into this?
赛丽娜吗 - 你让她成为我们的全球大使
Serena? - You made her our global ambassador.
你至少希望她能在这儿
I would think you would want her here
参与外交访问吧
for the diplomatic visits at the least.
我需要赛丽娜·乔伊·沃特弗德
I need Serena Joy Waterford.
新伯利恒不是你记忆中的基列国 它更友善
New Bethlehem is not the Gilead you remember. It's kinder.
你会成为新世界的代言人
And you would be the face of progress.
主对我另有安排 世界正在崩塌
God has a plan for me. The world is broken.
我受天命将它愈合
I am being called to heal it.
我不能坐以待毙 我女儿还在他们手里
I'm not gonna sit here and wait. They still got my daughter!
五月天在采取行动
Mayday is doing something.
他们要查明是哪些大主教下令击落飞机
They want to identify the Commanders who shot our planes down
阻止你们和汉娜见面 - 我加入
and kept you from Hannah. - I'm in.
卢克和莫伊拉如今困在无人区
Luke and Moira are stuck in No Man's Land.
那你又是在做什么 - 我去帮忙救他们出来
Well, what are you doing? - I'm gonna help get them back.
一定还有别的办法
There has to be another way!
唯一的办法就是亲自上场战斗
The only way is to show up and to fight!
我们带他们回家
Let's bring them home.
Somewhere My Love 填词自《日瓦戈医生》主题音乐Lara's Theme
♪我的爱在何方♪
Somewhere my love
♪何处就有歌♥唱♪
There will be songs to sing
♪纵然白雪♪
Although the snow
♪覆盖春的希望♪
Covers the hope of spring
♪山间小径旁♪
Somewhere a hill
♪绿意盎然 花影斑斓♪
Blossoms in green and gold
琼
June.
琼 我们得走了
June? We need to go.
他们被困在那里多久了
And how long have they been trapped there?
四天
Four days.
他们还有补给 但愿他们能再找些吃的
They have rations. Hopefully, they found more things to eat.
怎么 无人区里开好市多了吗 你怎么能让他们去那里
What, like, a Costco in No Man's Land? How could you let them do this?
这是五月天的行动 我只是提供帮助
It's Mayday's operation. I'm just trying to help out.
得了吧 军方在资助五月天
Come on. The military is funding Mayday,
你们在利用平民干脏活儿
and you're using civilians for your dirty work.
他们是志愿兵 他们非常清楚自己要面对什么
They're volunteers. They know what they're getting themselves into.
那么究竟是什么呢
Which is what, exactly?
五月天计划铲除那些极端的大主教
Mayday's working on a plan to kill extremist Commanders.
还记得下令击落我军飞机的激进派吗
The most militant, who shot our planes down?
五月天要落实他们的身份
Mayday needs to confirm who they are
然后决定处理他们的时间地点
and determine when and where they'll be most vulnerable.
那为什么是卢克和莫伊拉 为什么是他俩
So why Luke and Moira? Why them?
他们执意要去 琼
They insisted on going, June.
这个任务很简单
It's a simple assignment.
取包裹 等人接应撤退
Pick up a bag, wait for the ride home.
可是巡逻队突然出现
When those patrols showed up unexpectedly,
阻断了接应路线
they got in the middle of our pickup.
尼克为什么不接你的电♥话♥
Why isn't Nick responding to your calls?
今天是他的大日子
Today's a big day for him.
他要在新伯利恒主持接待外国政要的访问
He is hosting foreign dignitaries in New Bethlehem.
新伯利恒
New Bethlehem?
这么说劳伦斯终于得偿所愿了
So Lawrence made that happen?
他还找到了赛丽娜
He even found Serena.
接她回去做宣传大使
Brought her back to help sell the place.
赛丽娜
Serena?
她...
Is she, uh...
这么说她没事
so she's... she's... so she's okay?
诺亚怎么样
Is Noah okay?
两人都安然无恙
Both fine, apparently.
被基列国奉若上宾
Treated like royalty.
意料之内
It's not surprising.
绝地翻盘是她的拿手好戏
She always comes out on top.
你凭什么觉得尼克会来
What makes you think Nick will show up?
他会为你而来
He will. For you.
外国政要已经抵达基列国
The foreign dignitaries all arrived.
但愿基列国的崭新面貌
Hopefully, our vision for Gilead already feels...
不再令人毛骨悚然
less terrifying.
说服他们应该不难
Well, it shouldn't be a hard sell.
他国苦难民久矣 已经迫不及待要摆脱他们
Other countries are dying to get rid of our refugees.
将人送往一个会屠♥杀♥本国公民的国家
Well, sending your people to a country that routinely slaughters its own citizens
有损他们的自身形象
isn't a good look for them.
我们要让外交官们知道 新伯利恒如迪士尼般与世无争
We need to show these diplomats we're as safe as Disneyland.
要我唱首《生生不息》给他们助兴吗
You want me to sing "Circle of Life"?
必要的话 你还得穿上唐老鸭玩偶服
I want you to dress up like Donald Duck if you have to.
成败在此一举 尼克
Today's the day, Nick.
我们必须促成此事
We gotta make this happen.
你是新伯利恒背后的主人
You're like the mayor of this place.
所以必须成功 不计代价
So, whatever it takes.
我的老天
Oh, God.
管人真烦
I hate managing people.
我要去见赛丽娜了
Now I'm off to Serena.
施特劳斯先生 早上好
Ah! Herr Strauss. Guten Tag.
劳伦斯大主教 早上好
Commander Lawrence, good morning.
尼克 来 让我为您介绍新伯利恒的负责人
Nick, uh... I want you to meet the Supervisor of New Bethlehem,
布莱恩大主教
Commander Blaine.
尼克 德国派来他们最聪明的副代表 是我们的荣幸
Nick, we are honored that Germany has sent us their smartest foreign deputy.
只是区区副代表助理
Just a mere assistant deputy.
你们慢慢聊
Well, you two get acquainted.
我得去取盆绿植
I have to pick up a plant.
参观不要迟到了 再见
Don't be late for the tour. Auf Wiedersehen.
抱歉打扰 大主教先生
Pardon my intrusion, Commander.
我一直期待与你见面
I have been looking forward to meeting with you.
我等不及要听你分享关于此地计划
I am so eager to hear what you have planned for this place.
任何问题 我一定知无不言
Any questions, I'm happy to answer.
不不不
No, no, no. No.
没有问题 只有一条口讯
No, no questions. Just a... a message.
琼·奥斯本在公路第十七英里处
June Osborn is at Mile Marker 17.
使女的故事 第六季 第三集
我没事
I'm okay.
她很安全
She's safe.
她在阿♥拉♥斯加 和我妈妈在一起
She's in Alaska with... with my mom, Nick.
她和霍莉在一起
She's with Holly.
和你妈妈 - 是的
With your mom? - Yeah.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What's going on? What happened?
卢克和莫伊拉 他们参与了五月天的行动
Luke and Moira, they... they were working with Mayday,
他们在无人区被巡逻队阻断了退路
and they've gotten stuck behind Gilead patrols in No Man's Land.
太危险了 他们为什么要去
That's dangerous. Why would they do that?
因为我不在 没能看住他们
Because I wasn't there to stop them.
现在他们被困在第七区荣森的某个水上乐园
And now they're in some waterpark in Ronson in Zone Seven,
新伯利恒今天要举办活动
and there's some event today in New Bethlehem.
所以你得清空路段 尼克 这样我们才能...
So, I need you to clear a path, Nick, so that we can...
公共活动意味着更严格的安保 也就是说
Which means extra security, which means...
我不能叫退巡逻队
I can't move those patrols.
太可疑了
It's too suspicious.
我很想帮忙 只是...
I want to help, I do. I just...
马克得另想出路
Mark's gotta think of something else.
没有别的办法了
There isn't anything else.
他无法冒着引起争端的风险派军队救援
So, um... 'cause he can't send in the military and risk a confrontation,
五月天也被基列国巡逻队隔在外面
and Mayday can't go in because of the Gilead patrols.
没有别的办法了
So there isn't anything else.
我不...
I don't... um...
没关系 没事的 我理解 这太冒险了
It's fine. No, it's fine. I get it. I get it's dangerous. I get it.
我去和马克说 我自己开车进去
I'll talk to Mark. I'm gonna have to drive in myself.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表