剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
gallivant back and forth across the border.
你是指挥官
You're a Commander.
不 是高级指挥官
No. I'm a High Commander.
好吧
All right.
但必须立刻动身
But we gotta go right now.
边境接应的人快换岗了
My guy on the border is almost off shift.
- 那些信件-约瑟夫
-- Those letters. -- Joseph.
得先回杰兹贝尔会所
We have to go back to Jezebel's first.
为什么?
For what?
落了重要东西
We left something there. It's important.
那里全面戒♥严♥了
They are on lockdown.
我跟"天眼"没联♥系♥
I have no connection to the Eyes.
弄不到通行许可
I can't get you in there.
琼 必须走了
June, we gotta go.
该死
Fuck.
能用你电♥话♥吗?
Can I use your phone?
快注射肾上腺素!
Epi, now!
我是布莱恩
This is Blaine.
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
没问题 我可以...
Yeah, no, I can, uh..
搞到密♥码♥ 东西带给你
I can get the code. I'll bring those to you
不 别带着东西离开
No, no, no. Don't leave with them.
让他带走莫伊拉
He can take Moira.
等我消息
Just wait for me.
必须见你一面
I need to see you.
再见
Bye.
刚才手再慢点
If I had left my hand in there,
手指就没了
I would have lost a finger.
真险!
Oh, damn!
这不是我们的童子军先生吗!
If it isn't the Boy Scout himself!
等等 沃顿爸爸允许你来这儿吗?
Wait. Did Daddy Wharton give you permission to be here?
我不需要批准
I don't need permission.
哈 你肯定是偷溜出来的吧?
No. I bet you had to sneak out, didn't you?
第一次来这吗 布莱恩?
Is this your first time here, Blaine?
- 之前没见过你 -是第一次
-- I haven't seen you before. -- No.
他常来 只是到得特别晚
He comes here. He just gets here really late.
等等 你和这杂碎睡过?
Wait. You've been fucking this clown?
没有!天 怎么可能!
No! God, no!
但你确实有个相好的姑娘对吧?
But, you did have a favorite girl, right?
名字是梅还是..
Her name was like May or...
四月之类的?
April, or something like that.
那个...
What, um...
她后来怎样了?
Whatever happened to her?
她被调走了
She got transferred out.
人没事
She's okay.
天 这对话无聊透顶
God, I find this so incredibly boring.
我们还有正事要办
We have better things to do.
走吧
Let's go.
替我问爸爸好
Love to Papa.
回见
See you soon.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
东西给你拿到了
I got it for you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
劳伦斯带走了莫伊拉 我们得走
Lawrence took Moira. We should go.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么在这?为什么穿玛莎的衣服?
What are you doing here? Why are you dressed like a Martha?
车上再解释 行吗?
Yeah. I'll explain in the car. Okay?
等等...
Wait. Um...
萝丝和她父亲正在去华盛顿特区的路上
Rose and her father are on their way to D.C.
黎明时我能送你们过境
I can get you across at dawn.
也许...
Maybe...
你可以和我待会儿..
you can stay with me and...
明早再走?
go in the morning?
这样更安全
It'll be safer.
好
Okay.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
有时我觉得你是我生命中唯一的美好
Sometimes I think you're the only good thing in my life.
我不想回沃特福德家
don't want to go back to the Waterfords'
那就别回去
Then don't.
好
Okay.
我就...留在这里
I'll just... stay here,
我们可以睡到自然醒
and we can sleep in.
一起醒来后去街角咖啡馆
We can wake up together and then go get a coffee
买♥♥杯咖啡
from that cafe down the street.
然后散步去美术博物馆
We can walk to the Museum of Fine Arts
看看莫奈的画作
See the Monets.
其实我一直想去巴黎
I've actually always wanted to go to Paris.
看剩下的真迹
see the rest of them.
真希望能带你去巴黎
I wish I could take you to Paris.
我也是
Me too.
不过我不太爱逛博物馆
But I'm not much of a museum guy.
更爱美食
More of a food guy.
埃弗里特街上那家..
What's the name of that, um...
意大利餐厅叫什么来着?
What's the name of that Italian place on Everett Street?
- 卡梅拉餐厅!-卡梅拉!
-- Oh, Carmella's. -- Carmella's!
奶油培根面一绝
The good carbonara.
就去卡梅拉
Let's go to Carmella's.
好 我们去那
Okay. We'll go there.
第一次约会就去那儿 行吗?
We'll go there on our first date. Okay?
行
Okay.
成交
Deal.
我要问个初次约会的问题
Okay. I'm gonna ask you a first-date question. Okay?
问吧
Okay.
你以前学什么专业?
What did you study in school?
我没上过大学 没专业
I didn't study anything. I didn't go to college.
我妈希望我读 但...
My mom wanted me to, but...
她在我11岁时走了 所以...
She left when I was 11, so...
我也没...
I didn't, uh...
过过什么正经日子
have much of a life before this.
我以前什么都不是
I wasn't anyone.
你根本不会注意到我
You wouldn't have noticed me.
我当然会
Of course I would.
哼 才不会
Hmm. No.
在你眼里我什么都不是
I'd have been nothing to you.
我本该在超♥市♥给你装袋
I'd be bagging your groceries,
或是开网约车载你
or your Uber driver.
不
No.
你依然会是现在的你
You'd be you.
善良正直
You'd be good,
心怀慈悲
kind,
勇敢无畏
and brave.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
还英俊得让人移不开眼
And very, very handsome.
这点我绝对会注意到
I definitely would have noticed that.
珍妮 亲爱的
Janine, dear.
给你和姑娘们的
For you and my girls!
曲奇
Cookies.
燕麦葡萄干 我的秘方
Oatmeal raisin, my secret recipe.
谢谢
Thank you.
人们说的"治愈食物"
Comfort food, as they say.
我得回去了
Well, I gotta get back, so...
蒙神恩典 你很快就能离开这里
By God's grace, you won't need to be here much longer.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我向高层议会提交了提案
I submitted a proposal to the high council.
退休使女应当转为护理员
Retired handmaids shall become attendants
在新伯利恒生育中心服务
at a fertility center in New Bethlehem.
什么?
What?
在那里你们会以自♥由♥女性的身份
A community where you'll be received with respect
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表