剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
会利用这个弱点
would take advantage of that weakness.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
她该上美术课了
She has her art lesson.
- 小姐该上美术课了-不!
-- You have your art lesson, miss. -- No!
注意礼仪!
Manners!
我在教她下棋
I'm teaching her chess.
不行 她太小了
No, you're not. She's too little.
你会给她灌输奇怪思想
You're putting ideas in her head,
让我们难堪
which will reflect poorly on us.
走吧
Come on.
你不需要再担心这些了
You don't have to worry about that, anymore.
这些都无关紧要了
It's not gonna matter.
怎么会无关紧要?
How will that not matter?
你很快会明白
You'll see.
塞丽娜在哪?
Where's Serena?
她在陪孩子
She's with the baby.
- 别管五月天了 -出什么事了?
-- Forget Mayday. -- Is everything okay?
跟我去巴黎吧
Come with me to Paris.
什么?
What?
我准备好了所有东西 证件、护照
I got everything we need. I got papers, I got passports.
- 等等 尼克 -嘿 冷静
-- Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, Nick. -- Hey, hey, hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me too.
- 我不能拋下所有人 -你可以的
-- I can't just leave everyone. -- Yes, you can.
你妈妈可以带霍莉来
Your mom could bring Holly.
我们可以组建家庭 就像计划的那样
We can be a family, just like we talked about.
那萝丝怎么办?还有..
Well, what about... What about Rose? What about...
我对她们没有价值了
I'm no good to them.
我爱你
I love you.
你是天选之人 一直都是
You're it. It's always been you.
琼 快跟我走
June, come on. Come with me.
跟我来 琼
Come with me, June.
怎么?
Yeah?
- 你疯了 -我知道
- You're crazy. -- I know.
该死
Shit.
那是谁?
Who is that?
塞丽娜 那人是谁?
Serena, who is that?
琼!藏起来!
June! Hide!
进去!快
Get in there! Go.
安静 别出声
Quiet, be quiet.
加布里埃尔 你不是要去华盛顿吗
Gabriel, I thought you were on your way to D.C.
萝丝先去了
Ah, yes. Rose went on without me.
我有些事务要处理
I had some business to attend to.
真高兴你能来
Oh, I'm so pleased you stopped by.
带诺亚散步如何?
Listen. How about we take Noah for a walk?
他醒着吗?
Well, sure. Is he up?
你比我清楚不能吵醒熟睡的婴儿
Well, you know better than I never to wake a sleeping baby.
当然 你说得对
Yes. Of course. You're right.
你今天心情格外好
Well, you seem in a particularly good mood today.
从昨晚开始心潮澎湃
My heart's been soaring since last night.
未来的沃特福德夫人
The future Mrs. Wharton.
这称呼真悦耳
I like the sound of that.
你我携手共建纯洁高尚的基列
Together, you and I will forge a pure and honorable Gilead
我期待这项使命
Well, it's a mission I look forward to.
今早终于完成了一件
Yes, well, this morning, I managed to accomplish something
- 筹谋已久的事 -是什么?
-- I've been trying to do for a long time. -- Oh, what?
市中心那个声名狼藉的杰兹贝尔俱乐部?
Jezebel's, that club downtown of ill repute?
怎么?
Yes?
我把它关了
I shut it down.
怎么办到的?
How did you manage it?
发现抵抗军策划大屠♥杀♥
I found out the Resistance was planning a massacre.
要杀光在场的所有大主教
The slaughter of every Commander in attendance.
他们差点就得逞了
And I believe they came quite close.
但蒙主恩典
But by His grace,
阴谋败露了
their plan was exposed.
上帝洞察一切
God sees everything.
上帝...
God...
还有我的女婿
And my son-in-law.
说实话我曾怀疑他 但他证明了忠诚
To be honest, I've had doubts about him. But he has proven his loyalty.
是尼克发现了计划 是他告知了一切
It was Nick who discovered the plan. It was Nick who told me everything.
带我回家 指尖蓝甲未褪
Carry me home Got my blue nail polish on
是至爱色彩 是灵魂的旋律
It's my favorite color And my favorite tone of song
不想就此结束 我们明明契合
I don't really wanna break up We got it going on
你误解我的话语 大错特错
It's what you gathered from my talk But you were wrong
心事难诉诸唇齿
It's not easy for me to talk about
心弦沉重如铅
I have heavy heart strings
复杂如三角谜题
And not simple, it's trigonometry
难以启齿
It's hard to express
无法言说
I can't explain
自爱人离去后
Ever since my baby went away
便是至暗时刻
It's been the blackest day
便是至暗时刻
It's been the blackest day
耳畔只剩比莉。哈乐黛
All I hear is Billie Holiday
循环播放
It's all that I play
循环播放
It's all that I play
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表