剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
What the fuck? You guys love this game.
辛勤工作的男人 理应得到酬劳
A man deserves a reward for his hard work.
显然他是喜欢上她了
He clearly has a little crush.
算了
Fine.
走吧
Let's go.
但动手的事情都留给我 把她给我原封不动地送回来
But leave the rough stuff to me. I want her back good as new.
你真的是个禽兽 贝尔 - 滚你的 劳伦斯
You're a pig, Bell. - Fuck you, Lawrence.
你为什么能出现在这里
Why are you here?
是因为你的头脑 还是你的才华 你的人格魅力
Your brains? Your talent? Your impeccable charm?
这人发什么疯 - 这里没有人喜欢你 一个都没有
Do you fucking believe this guy? - No one here likes you. No one.
也没有人尊重你
And no one respects you.
注意你自己的言行
Watch yourself.
我们走
Let's go.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a fucking asshole.
谢谢 - 这帮人真恶心
Thank you. - They're disgusting.
抱歉
Sorry.
你也不是什么好人
You're not a good guy.
不过
But...
跟他们比还能算得上是
Just compared to them, you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了 我很快就回来 你就在这等着
Look. I gotta go. I'll be right back. So just wait here.
有个东西你得看一下
There's... there's something you should see.
我们女生有时候在这里偷♥窥♥
Girls snoop here sometimes.
偷看那些我们整天对付的混♥蛋♥背后在干什么
See what fuckheads we're gonna be dealing with.
别让他们赢
You can't let them win.
他还真以为这事能成啊 蠢货
He's a fool for thinking it would work in the first place.
我们还要忍♥多少年才能对新伯利恒动手
How many years do we give up before we clamp down on New Bethlehem?
三到四年
Three or four.
我们得先让尽可能多的人回来
We need to bring back as many people as we can first.
重新吸收人口
Re-absorb the populace.
然后把新伯利恒和相关分支机构都关掉 封锁边境
Close down New Bethlehem and its offshoots. Close the borders.
开始回归传统
Reinstitute tradition.
劳伦斯不知不觉会变成现代史上
Lawrence will be the unwitting father
第二大政♥变♥的主角
of the second biggest coup in modern history.
然后我们把他挂到墙上
And then we put him on the wall.
哦 看他把你刺♥激♥成什么样了
Ooh. He really hurt your feelings, didn't he?
劳伦斯会配合的 这是他的行事风格
Lawrence will fall in line. He always does.
我就是要他死
I want him on the wall.
你觉得你父亲会同意吗
You think your father will allow it?
我会让他同意的
I can get him there.
雷诺 你觉得呢
Reynolds?
我觉得行
I like it.
他完了
He's done.
怎么还不来 - 她会来的
What could be taking so long? - She'll be here.
别担心 她只是要从大主教围的铁桶阵里脱身罢了
Don't worry. She's got a gauntlet of Commanders to get through.
我真不敢相信劳伦斯也在这里
I can't believe Lawrence was up there.
他不是来这种地方混的人
He was never a Jezebel's guy.
你真以为他比其他男人好啊
You thought he was better than the rest?
是 可能我真这么想过
Yeah, I guess I did.
天啊 我想死你们了
God, have I missed you!
过来 - 你们怎么来了
Come here. - What are you doing here?
我们是来找你的
We're here to find you.
是五月天 珍妮 他们要来了
Mayday, Janine. They're coming.
他们会杀掉顶层的所有大主教
They're gonna wipe out all the Commanders in the penthouse.
还要把所有女人救出去 所以你要提前跟她们通气
And we've gotta get all the women out, so we need you to prepare them.
你信得过这些人吗 - 信得过 你们也可以相信她们
Can you trust them? - Yes. And you can, too.
你们看 这些是她们给家人写的信
Look, I grabbed some letters that they wrote to their families. You...
无论如何 一定要把这些信寄出去
you have to get them out, no matter what.
会的 我们会的 我保证
We will. We will. We promise.
你能让她们都做好逃跑的准备吗 - 你说呢
You think you can get them all ready? - Are you kidding?
她们早已磨好刀 就等着这一天了
The girls have had shivs made, just waiting for a moment like this.
好 大主教们是怎么上去顶楼的
Okay. How do the Commanders get up to the penthouse?
有一个秘密电梯 从车♥库♥直接上去
It's a secret elevator. It's straight from the garage.
他们去年建的 - 好 能进能出 很方便
They built it last year. - Great. That's good access in and out.
嗯 - 密♥码♥是1525
Mm-hm. - The key code is 1525.
车♥库♥入口在这里 - 嗯
The garage opens up here. - Mm-hm.
右转 然后左转穿过门 过去就是停车的地方了
Make a right, then a left through the door, out to the cars.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
出口在这栋楼的东边
The exit's on the east side of the building.
太棒了 谢谢你
Amazing. Thank you.
好了 我不能出来太久
Okay. I, um... I can't be gone long, so...
你们过十分钟再出去 那我就先...
Wait ten minutes before you go. Let me just...
卫士们每个小时换一次班
The Guardians change shift every hour.
好
Okay.
等等等等 别走别走
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
你要不直接跟我们一起回去吧 - 琼
Why don't you come back with us, okay? - June.
你今晚就跟我们一起走 好吗
You can come with us tonight, all right?
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
能把我们所有人都带走吗 - 不能 我们做不到
Could you get all of us out? - No. No, we cannot.
你要在这里等到五月天回来救你们
You have to wait until Mayday comes back.
但你们不需要我在这里接应吗
But don't you need me here?
我会帮其他女孩一起做逃跑准备的
I'll help the girls, get them ready.
带她们一块跑 - 对 没错 就是要这样
Lead them out. - Yes. Yes, exactly.
莫伊拉 珍妮 这个让别人去做就好了
Moira. Janine, someone else can do that.
不行 她们更相信我
No. They trust me.
珍妮 - 抱歉
Janine... - I'm sorry.
我不会抛下她们先走的
I can't leave without my girls.
嗯
Mm-hm.
也就一周了 - 对 我们很快就会见到了
It's just a week. - Yeah. We'll see you soon.
好 好吧 就再等一周 好吗
Okay. Okay. But one week, okay?
珍妮 就一周 - 好 知道了
Janine, one week. - Yeah. Okay.
我真不敢相信你刚才说的话
I cannot believe you just did that.
什么话
What?
我现在成冷血无情 不愿救朋友于水火的坏人了
Now I'm the cold-hearted bitch that wouldn't rescue her.
我刚才没有想你的事情 我满脑子都是救她
I wasn't thinking about you. I was thinking about her.
是啊 你从来不考虑我
Exactly. You don't give me a second thought.
什么...不好意思 请问我们现在到底在讨论什么
I don't... I'm sorry. What are we talking about here?
如果我们今天带珍妮走了 这个地方会全面戒♥严♥
Look, if we had taken Janine today, there'd be security all over this place,
五月天的计划就彻底完蛋了
and our Mayday plan would have been screwed.
好吧 对不起 我在芝加哥的时候不得不把她扔下
Well, I'm sorry. I had to leave her in Chicago.
我知道 我在场 好吗
I know that, June. I was there, okay?
你以为我就不难受吗 - 嗯 看起来确实不难受
You don't think this is hard on me, too? - Well, it doesn't seem like it.
哇哦 - 我跟她做朋友的时间更长
Wow. - I have been friends with her way longer.
我和她一起走过人间炼狱 懂吗
We went through fucking hell together, her and I, okay?
眼睁睁地看着朋友一个个死掉
We watched our friends die together.
对不起 但她就是我的责任
So I'm sorry if I feel responsible for her.
不能带她走 我就是会问心有愧
I'm sorry if I feel guilty just abandoning her here.
你的愧疚 你的情绪 你的朋友 你的创伤
Your guilt, your feelings, your friends, your trauma.
你 你 你 知不知道我已经受够你了
You, you, you. Do you have any idea how fucking sick of you I am?
不知道
No, I don't.
我不知道 告诉我
I don't know. Tell me.
我不配有创伤后应激障碍吗
Do I get to have PTSD?
啊
Huh?
难道我不会愧疚吗
Do I get to have guilt?
我没有朋友
Friends?
没有创伤吗
Trauma?
尤其是在这个鬼地方
Especially here, in this fucking place.
在荡♥妇♥俱乐部 我就是那个
In fucking Jezebel's, where I'm the one
夜夜被强♥奸♥ 夜夜被暴打的人
who, every single night, got raped and beaten.
知道吗
'Cause I gotta tell you,
跟这里经历的一切相比
being a fucking Handmaid looked like fucking heaven
当使女都算上天堂了
compared to what I had to go through in this place.
好吧
Okay.
好什么 -好
Okay? - Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
显然你的经历更糟糕
You obviously had it worse than me.
做妓♥女♥可比做使女要难得多
Being a Jezebel is way harder than being a Handmaid.
好吧 打住
Okay. Stop.
你被多次强♥奸♥ 我只被强♥奸♥过几次
No. I mean, you know, you got raped a lot, and I just got raped a few times.
差不多一月一次那种 所以
Sort of like a once-a-month kind of thing. So...
是啊 呃
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表