剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Bad things happen to Commanders' daughters, too.
你会帮她吗
Are you going to help her?
我会尽我所能保证她的安全
I'll do everything I can to keep her safe.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
再等几分钟 我已经不是年轻气盛的小伙子了
Wait a few minutes. I'm not a kid anymore.
他们会起疑的
They'll get suspicious.
看看你
Look at you.
我怎么了
Look at me what?
我第一次见你的时候 你还是个小孩儿
You know, you were just a kid when I met you
如今你仪表堂堂地站在这里
and now you're here.
世界上最安全的地方
You know, safest place to be.
而且已经是这么体面的人了
And you're this.
干着世界上最安全的差事
Safest thing to be.
我很高兴你安全无虞
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
他们说的都是真的吗 这里真的比别处更好吗
Is it true, everything they're saying? Is it really better here?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
以后也是吗
And it'll stay that way?
我的职责就是确保这里一直平安无事
Well, it's my job to make sure it does.
那么我会留下
Well, then, I will stay.
前提是你救出我的家人 一个都不能少
But only until you can get my family out. All of us.
你现在是大主教了 你应该能做到的吧
And you're a Commander, so you can... do that, right?
可以是可以 只是需要些时间 一两年吧
Eventually. It could take a while. A year or two.
你能等那么久吗
Can you wait that long?
等我的家人
For my family?
嗯 多久都可以
Yes, anything.
看着不错 先放我这儿 我用一下
Yeah, this looks good. Leave it with me for a few minutes.
谢谢你 干得漂亮
Thank you. Good work.
嘿
Hey.
这都是卢克的计划 你知道吗
This is all Luke's planning. You know?
他已经是成熟的领导者了 我们会想念他的
He's become an effective leader here. We're gonna miss him.
轿厢得再大一些 这趟路程不短
You should make the compartment bigger. It's a long ride.
你要把我送进荡♥妇♥俱乐部
I need you to send me into Jezebels.
让我来预演 我来侦查套房♥环境
I'll do it. I'll do the dry run, I'll scope out the penthouse,
我来联络那些女人
I'll connect with the women.
还有别的什么事 都交给我来办
Whatever you need.
莫伊拉决定... - 我替莫伊拉去
M-Moira is gonna... - I'm going instead of Moira.
那地方我很熟 我去过好多次
I know the place very well. I've been there many times.
琼 莫伊拉已经自告奋勇要去了
June, Moira has already volunteered.
她已经很多很多年没去过基列国了
She hasn't been in Gilead in many, many years.
她不知道那里现在是什么情况
She has no idea what it's gonna be like when she goes back there.
特别是俱乐部 她曾经...
Especially into Jezebels, where she was...
不行 她会...她可能会恐慌 会吓坏的
No, she could... she could panic. She could freak out.
一步踏错 她就没命了
One slip, she's dead.
那你怎么保证你不会恐慌
What makes you so sure you won't panic?
我自己能想办法处理
I can handle myself.
我必须要去 好吗
I have to go, okay?
我朋友在那里 而且她...
My friend is there, and she's...
她就像我妹妹一样 所以...
she's like a little sister to me, so...
你朋友的事我很遗憾... - 听着 如果你派莫伊拉去
I'm sorry about your friend... - Look, if you send Moira in,
一旦她遇到麻烦 她就孤立无援了
and she gets into trouble, she's on her own.
但是如果派我去 你知道的 我认识里面一个主教
If you send me, you know that I have a Commander on the inside.
他能帮我 这你也清楚
You know he'll help me.
我该怎么和莫伊拉交代 卢克那边又怎么说
So what do I tell Moira? And Luke?
我来跟他们说
Leave it with me.
不 你听我说
You're not listening.
这根下水管道直接通到通讯塔
The sewer line connects directly to the comms tower.
你确定吗 - 就是我亲手安的
Are you sure? - Yeah, I put it there myself.
抱歉打扰一下 能跟你单独聊几句吗
Hey. Hey, sorry to interrupt. Um, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 我们一会儿再研究 怎么吗
Yeah, sure. Look, catch up on this later. What's up?
计划有变...
Um, there's been a change of plan and...
琼 你跟艾伦说什么了
June! What did you say to Ellen?
我只想保证你们的安全 好吗
Look, I'm just trying to keep you safe, okay?
出什么事了
What's going on?
她跟艾伦说 她要代替我去俱乐部
She told Ellen that she's going to Jezebels instead of me.
你不是要回阿♥拉♥斯加吗 - 我当然要回阿♥拉♥斯加
You're not going to Alaska? - No, of course I'm going to Alaska.
但我的朋友珍妮在荡♥妇♥俱乐部 我要去找她 所以...
But my friend Janine, she's at Jezebels and I need to go see her, so...
你刚才还说我不该留下
You were just telling me I shouldn't be the one staying.
我知道 但出了点状况 你先去阿♥拉♥斯加 我随后就到
I know, but something has come up. I will follow you there.
你先去见霍莉 照顾好她们 我随后就到 好吗
Go see Holly. Go take care of them, and I will be right behind you, okay?
不 不 你自己去 你去照顾她们 那是你的妈妈
No, no, you go. You, you go care of them. That's your mom.
听着 我不想... -琼 你不必非得待在这里
Look, I don't want... - June, you don't have to be here.
我知道自己在做什么 好吗 - 哇哦
I know what I'm doing, okay? - Wow.
我在那儿待的时间比你久
And I was in there way longer than you.
这不是重点 - 这是不尊重
That's not the fucking point. - This is so disrespectful!
你擅自做了决定 你根本没和我商量
You went behind my back! You didn't even talk to me.
不 你知道什么是不尊重吗
No, you know what's disrespectful?
你们俩联手骗了我好几个月
The fact that you both lied to me for months.
算了吧 - 根本不让我知道任何一点情况
Come on. - And kept all of this a secret.
好吗 这才叫不尊重 - 因为我们知道你会发疯
Okay? That's disrespectful! - Because we knew you'd freak out.
对啊 就像你现在这样 - 就像你现在所做的一样
Exactly! Like you are right now! - Like you're doing.
又毁掉我们所做的一切 - 好吧 怨我
And just mess up all the work we've done! - Okay. Be mad.
随你们怎么想 随你们怎么说
You know what? Be mad at me. That's absolutely fine!
我根本不在乎 都怨我 但你们会活着
I do not give a shit! Be mad! But you will be alive!
少把我当三岁小孩
That is so goddamn infantilizing!
我一定要去俱乐部
I'm going to Jezebels.
你要么跟紧我 要么就别去
So you can either come with me or you can not go at all.
你给我站住 你到底想证明什么
Hey. Hey! What the fuck are you trying to prove? Huh?
没什么 我不需要向你证明什么
Nothing. I don't have to prove anything to you.
你们根本是在玩火
You guys are out of your depth.
你们根本不懂那里的规矩 不懂那里的战斗法则
You don't know what you're doing, you don't know how to fight in there,
到时连怎么死的都不知道
okay, and you will not survive!
你就这么看不起我们
You think that little of us?
懂了
Hmm.
别跟着我
Do not follow me.
别扯我们当借口 你就是自己想复仇
This isn't even about us! This is about you and what you want.
你说什么 你说什么
What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
要不是为了救你们 我根本就不会出现在这里
I wouldn't even be here if I didn't have to come rescue you.
哦 行啊 那你就回阿♥拉♥斯加
Oh, yeah? Then go back to Alaska.
实际是你想去 你想去战斗
The truth of it is, you want to go in. You want to fight.
但这是我从零开始做的计划
But I built this plan from the ground up.
好吗
Okay?
我会把炸♥弹♥送到我亲自选好的地点
I'm gonna deliver my bombs to the locations I picked.
这是我为汉娜而战的机会
This is my chance to fight for Hannah!
这是我的小埃莉诺最喜欢的书
This was my Eleanor's favorite book when she was a little girl.
是的 以后你也会读这本书
Yeah. One day you're gonna read it too.
自己读
All by yourself.
英国作家弗朗西丝·霍奇森·伯内特创作的儿童文学经典 讲述少女莎拉在逆境中坚守尊严与善良 最终重获幸福的故事
“《小公主》 第一章 萨拉
"A Little Princess. Chapter one, Sara.
在一个阴沉的冬日
Once, on a dark winter's day,
伦敦街头弥漫着浓重的黄雾
when the yellow fog hung so thick and heavy in the streets of London
人们点亮灯火
that the lamps were lighted,
商场的橱窗里 煤气灯闪烁亮光
and the shop windows blazed with gas as they do at night,
一个模样奇特的小女孩
an odd-looking little girl...
和父亲坐在出租马车里
sat in a cab with her father
在大街上缓缓前行
and was driven rather slowly through the big thoroughfares.
她蜷起双脚
She sat with her feet tucked under her,
靠在父亲怀里
leaned against her father, who held her in his arm,
一边睁着大眼睛 注视窗外匆匆而过的路人
as she stared out the window at the passing people
眼中带有一种奇特而老成的思索
with a queer, old-fashioned thoughtfulness in her big eyes.
她还年幼
She was such a little girl
小脸上带着不属于这个年纪的神情
that one did not expect to see such a look on her small face.
这神情对十二岁的孩子来说已属老成
It would have been an old look for a child of 12,
更别说萨拉·克鲁只有七岁
and Sara Crewe was only seven.
实际上
The fact was, however,
她也记不清自己
she could not herself remember any time
何时没在思考大人的事情"
when she had not been thinking things about grown-up people..."
我很享受与你一起的散步时光
I've enjoyed our walks.
我也是
Me too.
你可能不记得
You won't remember this,
但是几年前我在华盛顿的一场舞会上见过你
but I saw you a few years ago at one of the balls in D.C.
当时你在跳舞 浑身散发着光彩
You were dancing and had this glow.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表