剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
1
不!
No!
《使女的故事》前情提要.
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
尼克把一切都告诉我了
Nick told me everything.
抵抗军策划了屠♥杀♥行动 被我及时制止
The resistance was planning a massacre. I shut it down.
你假装我不是指挥官或眼线
You pretend like I'm not a Commander, or an Eye
除非这对你有利
unless it suits you.
你出♥卖♥♥♥那些女人只为自保
You gave up those women to save yourself.
琼!
June!
我原本指望你的
I was counting on you.
你唯一能指望的只有自己
The only person you should count on is yourself.
贝尔指挥官想要珍妮
Commander Bell, he wants Janine.
亲爱的孩子 她适应了吗?
My dear girl, is she adjusting?
我们整个早上都在调♥教♥她
We've been working on her adjustment all morning.
她现在还不适合公开露面
She's not ready for public viewing at the moment.
夫人们今天态度轻蔑
The Wives were so dismissive today
需要让她们认清在和谁打交道
They need to be reminded who they're dealing with.
一场正式婚礼会提醒她们
A proper wedding will remind them.
我们得在波士顿举办婚礼
Okay, we'll need to have our wedding in Boston.
要举办最高指挥官规格的盛大典礼
A grand celebration fit for the Highest Commander,
邀请所有指挥官及其夫人出席
with all the other Commanders and their Wives.
她即将成为基列的王后
She's about to become Queen of Gilead.
- 琼 你会在哪?-婚礼现场
-- Where are you gonna be, June? -At the wedding.
所有使女都混在人群里隐藏身份?
All those Handmaids? One giant group, anonymous?
- 我要跟你去-她们手无寸铁
-- I'm going with you. -- They don't have any weapons.
先把她们带到红色中心
We'll get them to the Red Center,
再让婚礼现场的使女接收武器
then slip them to the posted Handmaids at the wedding.
我们会动用所有盟友
We will use all of our friends. Everyone.
以及所有憎恨基列的人
And anyone who hates Gilead.
所有被那个鬼地方践踏过的人
Anyone who has ever been fucked over by that place.
我为你安排了会议
I've scheduled a meeting for you.
人类再分配部
The Department of Human Reallocation
明天会听取你的计划
will hear your plan tomorrow.
我会错过沃顿家的婚礼
I'd be missing the Whartons' wedding.
小小牺牲
Small sacrifice.
我不想在婚礼前离开女孩们
I don't like leaving the girls before the wedding,
但别无选择
but it can't be helped.
让革命开始吧
Let the Revolution begin.
主啊 赐予我们力量去宰了
Dear God, give us the strength to murder
那些天杀的杂碎
those goddamn motherfuckers.
他们想让我们看起来像浸过鲜血
They wanted us to look like we'd been dipped in blood.
像童话里披红斗篷的角色
Some fairytale figure in a red cloak.
现在回想起来真是荒谬
It seems ridiculous now to contemplate
过去我们竟如此重视衣着
how important clothes were to us before.
我们的衣柜塞满衣服
We had closets full of them.
做着厌恶的工作只为买♥♥更多华服
We took jobs we hated so we could buy more of them.
追逐时尚潮流 紧跟流行趋势
So we could be fashionable. So we could be on trend.
最后却不知如何处理
We couldn't figure out how to get rid of them.
只能扔进垃圾填埋场
So we threw them in landfills.
我们污染了水源
We poisoned the water.
导致生态崩溃
We brought on ecological collapse.
只因我们相信这些穿在身上的布料
All because we believed that these garments
能向世界宣告我们的身份
that we put on our bodies told the world who we were.
这是谎言
It was a lie.
基列也相信这个谎言
A lie Gilead believed too.
所以他们给我们分配颜色
So they assigned us colors.
规定我们的着装 定义我们的身份
They dictated what we wore. Who we could be.
用衣服分化我们
They used our clothes to divide us.
剥夺我们的人性
To dehumanize us.
但今夜 这些衣服将成为武器
But tonight, those clothes will be our weapons.
今夜 我们将用这些衣服掀起战火
Tonight, we will use these clothes to start a war.
他们让我们穿红色 鲜血的颜色来标记我们
They put us in red, the color of blood, to mark us.
却忘了这也是愤怒的颜色
They forgot that it's also the color of rage.
使女的故事
第六季第8集
来吧 让我们向主歌♥唱
O come, let us sing unto the Lord.
因主是伟大的神 是超乎万神的大君王
For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
来吧 让我们敬拜造物之主
Come, let us worship for the Lord, our maker.
亲爱的主 我们在此庆贺新生的开始
Dear Lord, we are gathered here to celebrate a new beginning.
忠信者与正义者的崭新联姻
a new marriage of the faithful
与正直者
and the just
遵循基列的神圣律法
in accordance with the divine laws of Gilead.
最高指挥官沃顿 当你向新婚妻子宣誓效忠时
High Commander Wharton, as you pledge fealty
我们也将重申对各自配偶的忠诚与奉献
and devotion to your new wife, so we all renew our fealty and devotion to our own.
因我们尊崇上帝 紧守妻子
For we honor God and we hold fast to our wives,
从此二人合为一体
and we are no longer two, but of one flesh.
上帝结合的 世人不可分开
What God has joined together, no human being must sever.
主啊...
Dear God...
恳求您赐福这段姻缘 赦免我们的罪孽
We ask that You bless this union as You forgive us our sins
净化我们脱离一切不义
and purify us from all unrighteousness
与意志的诱惑
and temptations of the will.
我等皆有罪
We have all sinned,
不配上帝荣光
fallen short of the glory of God.
我们都是迷途羔羊
All of us are sheep who stray.
但您以无上智慧
But in your ultimate wisdom, You allow us to repent
若蒙垂怜 必引我等归家 全能的主
and guide us home if it pleases You, Lord Almighty.
- 等吗?-执行B计划
- We wait? - Plan B.
在接待处传给他们
Pass them at the reception.
愿主使这段新姻缘
And please, Lord, make this new union as fruitful
如我与贤妻
as the blessed union
神圣结合般丰饶
with my own wife
赐我长子 永续血脉
in bringing forth mine own child, first and forever.
姑娘们 迎接红字中心的姊妹
Girls, greet your sisters from the Red Center.
愿主赐予果实
Blessed be the fruit.
愿主开启
May the Lord open.
愿主护佑
Godspeed.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
恭迎大指挥官加布里埃尔·沃顿夫妇
please welcome High Commander and Mrs. Gabriel Wharton.
- 约瑟夫 - 塞丽娜
- Joseph. -- Serena.
-为何如此紧张?- 紧张?
- Why are you so nervous? -- Nervous?
我为何要紧张?
Why would I be nervous?
纵使身处这般浮华
Well, despite all this pomp and circumstance,
我未忘初心
I have not abandoned our goals.
改革之志始终如一
I'm as committed to our reforms as ever.
祝你大权在握 塞丽娜
All the more power to you, Serena.
非我独享 约瑟夫
Not just power for me, Joseph.
是基列全体女性的权♥柄♥
Power for all the women in Gilead.
荣耀归主
Glory be.
失陪 我要去接待最重要的客人
Now, excuse me while I go visit my most important guests.
知道吗 你的使女现在归我了?
You know, your Handmaid, my Handmaid now?
知道吗 我父亲
You know, my Dad,
拥有全国最优秀的使女
he's got the best Handmaid in the whole country.
仪式一次就中 次次双胞胎
Just one ceremony, bam. Twins every time.
糟了 塞丽娜过来了
Shit. Serena's heading over.
- 该死 - 使女们请集♥合♥
-- God damn it. -- Handmaids, gather, please
我想与诸位说几句
I'd like to speak with all of you, if I may.
速为沃顿夫人列队
Girls, gather quickly for Mrs. Wharton.
退到后面去
Get in the back.
诸位莅临令我倍感荣幸
It is so meaningful to me to have all of you here.
我深知我们对你们神圣服务的感激实在微不足道
I am painfully aware how little gratitude we show you for your sacred service
但变革将至
But change is coming.
我将毕生致力此事
I am making it my personal goal.
太棒了
Wonderful.
姑娘们 感谢沃顿夫人
Girls, say thank you, Mrs. Wharton.
感谢您 沃顿夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Wharton.
万分感激
Thank you so much.
我曾有过自己的使女
You know, I had a Handmaid myself, once.
本可待她更仁慈些...
And I could have been kinder to her. Um...
说实话 她也该更善待我
To be honest, she could have been kinder to me.
我们互相伤害
We both said and did unforgivable things
彼此折磨
to one another,
在仇恨与怨怼中达成某种平等
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表