剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
1
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
视具体情况而定
On a case-by-case basis.
无人区事件怎么解释?
What about the incident in No Man's Land?
这可是严重的安全疏失 小子
That was an alarming breach of security, son. On your watch.
那年轻人能指认是谁策划了这次暴行
That young man could identify who committed this brazen act.
答应我你会查清是谁害了他
Promise me you'll find out who did this to him.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
他们曾承诺会成为受尊敬的社会成员
I was promised they would become respected members of society.
使女可以退休去新伯利恒
The handmaids could retire to New Bethlehem
在新生育中心担任护理员
and they could become attendants at the new fertility center.
那是神圣的使命
That is a divine calling.
什么都别做!求你了!
Don't do anything. Please!
但你是我最特别的姑娘 珍妮
But you're my special girl, Janine.
每次你想帮我 结果只会更糟
Every time you try to help me, you only end up making things worse.
我正在从内部修复这个系统
I'm trying to fix it from the inside.
这是我对埃莉诺的承诺
It's what I promised Eleanor.
我看着她死去
I watched her die.
却无动于衷
And I did nothing.
- 好自为之 -去你的 劳伦斯!
-- Watch yourself. -- Fuck you, Lawrence!
劳伦斯会妥协的
Lawrence will fall in line.
他一贯如此
He always does.
我要他上刑墙
I want him on the wall.
他完蛋了
He's done.
五月天 他们要清除顶层公♥寓♥所有指挥官
Mayday. They're gonna wipe out all the Commanders in the penthouse.
必须疏散所有女性 需要你组织撤离
We got to get all the women out, so we need you to prepare them.
我拿了她们写给家人的信
I grabbed some letters that they wrote to their families.
无论如何都要带她们出去
You have to get them out, no matter what.
弗雷德想抹杀你最好的部分 而我永远不会
Fred tried to erase the best parts of you, and I'd never do that.
我要完整的你
I want all of you.
塞丽娜·乔伊 你愿意...
Serena Joy, will you...
..赏脸嫁给我吗?
please do me the honor of marrying me?
我愿意
Yes, I will.
想要回去?上♥床♥去
You want it back? Get on the bed
他妈的不准动
Don't fucking move.
这里马上要封锁了
They're gonna lock this whole place down.
- 到底怎么回事?-约瑟夫 带我们走!
-- What the hell's happening? -- Please! Take us with you, Joseph
你能带我们穿过...
Can you get us across the--
莫伊拉 地图怎么办?
Moira, what are we going to do about the map?
还有那些信件
And all those letters.
至少现在锁在保险箱里
At least they're in a safe.
暂时安全
For now.
直到被人发现
Till someone finds them.
那些女人都死了
All those women are dead.
而我们缩在破后备箱里
And we're in a fuckin' trunk.
能相信这家伙吗?
And we can trust this guy?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice, do we?
他带我们到哪儿了?
Where the hell did he take us?
下车
Out.
快说 这是哪?
Come on. Where are we?
真该把你们丟在这儿
I ought to just leave you here
看你们能撑多久
See how far you get.
听着 你想怎样都行 行吗?
You know what? Do whatever you need to do. Okay?
脾气挺大!
Attitude!
我刚救了你们俩
I just saved your ass. Yours too
-谢了-别谢他
-- Thanks, thanks. -- Don't thank him.
你来干什么?
Why are you here?
我不会说的!你会告密
I'm not gonna tell you! You're just going to tell your old friends.
飞机的事与我无关 琼
I had nothing to do with the planes, June.
少来这套
Come on.
他们知道你会对汉娜出手
They knew you were going to make a play for Hannah,
-早有准备 -你本可以阻止!
-- and they were prepared. -- You could have stopped them!
你本可以救埃莉诺!
You could have stopped Eleanor!
听着
Look.
我不指望你原谅我那件事
I don't expect you to forgive me for that. Okay?
我自己都无法原谅自己
I can't forgive myself.
我打造了这个地狱 还困住了她
I built this miserable hellscape, and I trapped her in it.
那些...
The, uh...
主战派
The War Hawks
正在利用我的改革
are using my reforms
设下陷阱
to set a trap.
他们想送我上刑墙
They wanna put me up on the wall
什么?你在...
What? What are you...
你说什么胡话?
What are you talking about?
他们要处决我 琼 也许我们会并排受刑
They wanna put me on the wall, June. Maybe we'll be next to each other
等等 你是说...
Wait. You mean...
今晚和你在一起的指挥官们?
The Commanders you were with tonight?
贝尔、卡尔文、雷诺兹?
Bell, Calvin, Reynolds?
全都有份
All of them.
他们是最恶心的那群
They're just the most repulsive
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
为什么出现在顶楼套房♥?
Why were you in the penthouse?
如果我告诉你
What if I told you
下周这个时候
that by this time next week,
那些该死的男人全都会
every single one of those goddamn men
死绝?
would be dead?
琼 你在谋划什么?
June, what are you doing?
而你将成波士顿仅存的
And you will be the most powerful Commander
实权指挥官
left in Boston.
闭嘴
Stop it.
必须确保能一网打尽
You have to be absolutely sure
否则不如按兵不动
that you can take 'em all out,
他们就像九头蛇
or you shouldn't even bother.
砍掉一个头
They're like a Hydra.
就会冒出新的蠢货
You chop one head off,
取而代之
and another idiot just pops up to replace 'em.
我知道 所以我们要
I know. We will.
同时斩草除根
That's why we're going to kill 'em all at the same time.
可是...
Yeah, but...
- 要是你-- -约瑟夫?是你在外面?
-- If you're-- -- Joseph, is that you?
呃 我马上...
Uh, I'll be...
-约瑟夫?-是我!
Joseph? - Yeah!
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
立刻回去睡觉!
I'll be right there. Go back to bed!
你在这下面做什么?
What are you doing down here?
-这么晚了 -我在找...找一份
-- It's so late. -- I'm just, uh.. I'm looking for a...
文件...
for a file...
-为什么拿着篮球?-我以前常打球
-- Why do you have a basketball? -- Oh, I-- I used to play
- 在哈佛?- 很意外吗?
-- At Harvard? -- Are you shocked?
其实这个空间很有改造潜力
You know, this is actually a beautiful space.
让玛莎们稍微收拾下
I mean, if the Marthas could clean this stuff up a little bit--
我...我也这么想
I-- I was thinking the same thing.
- 明天再讨论 -好的
-- We'll talk about it tomorrow. -- Okay.
- 把那幅画挪走-- -对 该重新装♥修♥
-- If we took that painting---- Yeah. We should remodel down here.
但等天亮再弄
But, tomorrow, when the light is better.
- 好吧 -那么...
Well, I suppose. - All right, uh.
- 晚安!-请保持安静
-- Nighty night! -- Try to be quiet, please.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
娜奥米·普特南?
Naomi Putnam, huh?
娜奥米·劳伦斯
Naomi Lawrence.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那个谁后来...
Whatever happened to, uh---
他成了绊脚石
He was an impediment.
现在怎么打算?
So, what are we doing now?
这个...
Well...
你加入吗?
Are you on board?
要么执行你的疯狂计划 要么上绞刑架
It's either your psychotic plan, or the wall.
行 带我们回"五月天"
All right. Get us back to Mayday, then.
我不能...不能随意
I can't... I can't just
在边境线穿梭
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表