剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
《使女的故事》前情提要
Previously on The Handmaid's Tale...
哦不 不 不 劳伦斯明明说她在感化中心
Oh, no, no, no. Lawrence said she was at The Red Center.
看来已经不在了
Well, she isn't anymore.
首先解决掉俱乐部里的大主教
First, we kill the Commanders at Jezebel's.
我们会先组织演习
We're gonna do a dry run.
我们知道套房♥什么时候没人
We know exactly when the penthouse will be empty.
我去
I'll go.
考验不再仅限于高尔夫球场和鸡尾酒会
It's not just golf and cocktail parties anymore.
大主教们惯于从男子气概中汲取权力
The High Commanders derive their sense of power from their virility.
她以前是你的人吧 这次就让你享用她
She was yours once, wasn't she? I'll let you have her this time.
你以为他们会怎么处理我
What did you think was gonna happen to me?
结合你的履历来说
With your history?
要么在殖民地等死 要么在墙上悬尸示众
Either a slow death in The Colonies or a quick one on the wall.
我知道你有活下去的目标
I knew you had something to live for.
你跟艾伦说了什么
What did you say to Ellen?
珍妮在荡♥妇♥俱乐部 我要去找她
Janine, she's at Jezebel's and I need to go see her.
我一定要去荡♥妇♥俱乐部
I'm going to Jezebel's.
你要么和我一起 要么就别去
So you can either come with me or you can not go at all.
是你想去 你渴望战斗
You want to go in. You want to fight.
但这是我从零开始做的计划
But I built this plan from the ground up.
我会把炸♥弹♥送到我亲自选好的地点
I'm gonna deliver my bombs to the locations I picked.
这是我为汉娜而战的机会
This is my chance to fight for Hannah.
他们说你们会因贡献而得到嘉奖
I was told you'd be rewarded for your service.
他们骗了你
They lied to you.
我会带你离开这个可怕的地方
I will get you out of this terrible place.
几年前我在华盛顿的某场舞会上见过你
I saw you a few years ago at one of the balls in D.C.
当时你在跳舞 浑身散发着光彩
You were dancing and had this glow.
我从未见过谁如此优雅从容 美丽动人
I'd never seen such beauty and grace.
那晚我祈求上帝的宽恕 因为我觊觎他人♥妻♥子
I prayed for God's forgiveness that night for coveting another man's wife.
沃特弗德太太 - 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Mrs. Waterford. - Aunt Lydia?
美好的夜晚 - 布莱恩大主教
Blessed evening. - Commander Blaine.
我们需要上报吗
We'll call this into dispatch.
按照规定 任何反抗活动都必须上报 长官
We have to report any incident of rebel activity, sir.
你打算怎么处理那些卫士
What are you gonna do about those Guardians?
我会解决的
I'll take care of it.
我明白的 如果你非去不可 那就和我一起去
I get it. If you have to go in, then go in with me.
如果你渴望战斗 就让我们并肩作战
If you wanna fight, then let's fight together.
Joy Division - Atmosphere
♪默默前行♪
Walk in silence
♪不要悄悄离开♪
Don't walk away in silence
♪危机四伏♪
See the danger
♪险象环生♪
Always danger
♪话语滔滔不绝♪
Endless talking
♪人生东山再起♪
Life rebuilding
♪不要离开♪
Don't walk away
《使女的故事》 第六季第五集
忙吗
Busy day?
嗯 二十六个家庭团聚了 这周会更多
Yeah. 26 families reunited, more coming this week.
目前为止 一切都好
So far, so good.
我们答应过确保他们的安全
Those people expect to be safe here, son,
他们也希望我们能信守承诺
as they were promised.
他们的安全是我的头等大事
Their security is my top priority.
无人区那起靠近边境的案件进展如何
And what about the incident in No Man's Land, so close to the border?
两个卫士中枪 被扔在荒野
Two Guardians shot, left for dead.
我已经在调查此案了
I'm way ahead of you. I've already opened an investigation.
这是一次严重的安全漏洞 孩子
That was an alarming breach of security, son.
发生在你当值期间
On your watch.
你要为这次袭击事件负责
You need to hold these terrorist rebels accountable.
现在有个问题
Here's the problem.
没有目击者 一个受害人死了 另一个重伤昏迷
No eyewitnesses. One victim dead, the other's in a coma.
醒来的可能性微乎其微 所以说...
He's not expected to recover. So...
事实上 那个小伙子有明显的好转迹象
Actually, that young man has shown remarkable signs of improvement.
正所谓天意
Call it divine providence.
那太好了 - 老天有眼
That's great news. - It's excellent news.
他在逐渐恢复意识 可怜的人 在那么近的距离中枪
He's slowly regaining consciousness. Poor soul was shot point-blank.
他能指认是哪个不要脸的干的
He could identify who committed this brazen act.
我会为他的康复祈祷
I'll pray for his full recovery.
宜应称颂
Praise be.
你想象中的退休使女
And what did you imagine would become
在过什么生活
of your Handmaids after their service?
我没有想象
I didn't imagine.
他们说过使女在退休后会受到社会尊敬
I was promised they would become respected members of society.
然后你就信了
And you believed it.
在走完最近的旅程前 你也对基列国的许多事深信不疑
You believed many things about Gilead before your recent travels.
你又觉得使女退休后会过什么生活
What did you think happened to the Handmaids?
你有想过吗
Did you even give it a thought?
没有 - 为什么没有
No. - Why not?
那时我自顾不暇 我...
I was unhappy. I...
我努力在这个世界寻求生机 我想要一个孩子
I was trying to survive the world. I wanted a child.
我的姑娘们在你家里饱受折磨
My girls in your house suffered greatly.
在你这也是啊
And in yours as well.
这太蠢了
This is foolish.
对 可以说任何改善基列国的尝试都是愚蠢的
Yes, well, one could say that any attempt to improve Gilead is foolish.
但是我在加拿大开了一家孕育中心
But I managed to open a fertility center in Canada,
发展得很好
and it continues to thrive.
跟我们有什么关系吗
And that is relevant, how?
我们在新伯利恒也可以开一家
We could open a new fertility center here in New Bethlehem.
可以让我们的话题回到使女相关事宜上吗
Could we stay focused on the Handmaids, please?
好的 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Yes, Aunt Lydia.
使女就是拿来生育的
The Handmaids' brand is fertility.
太过分了吧
That is offensive.
我简单概括下
Let me put it in plain and simple words.
使女们可以退居到新伯利恒
The Handmaids could retire to New Bethlehem,
她们可以成为生育机构的雇员
and they could become attendants at the new fertility center.
生育不是标签 那是圣业
That isn't a brand. That is a divine calling.
打扰一下 女士 这是给您的
Pardon me, ma'am. This just arrived for you.
就放那里吧 谢谢你
Oh, uh, that's fine. Thank you.
你一定想知道这个可爱的花篮是谁送的吧
You must want to know who sent such a lovely arrangement.
沃顿大主教想在今晚
Commander Wharton would like to see me
送萝丝去华盛顿之前和我见一面
before he escorts Rose to D.C. this evening.
在他出发之前再跳支舞吗
Another dance, dare I say, before his trip?
好了 别想太多了 丽迪亚嬷嬷
Well, let's not get too many ideas, Aunt Lydia.
沃顿大主教正是我们需要的政♥治♥支持
Commander Wharton is exactly the kind of political support we need.
出自《傲慢与偏见》
他还是个有钱的单身汉 想娶一位太太
He is also a single man with a good fortune in want of a wife.
你知道奥斯汀文学是反讽的终极例子吧
You do realize that Austen quote is the ultimate example of irony.
你知道什么不讽刺吗
You know what's not ironic?
一个健康的子♥宫♥
A healthy womb.
我们都知道要物尽其用
Which we both know must never go to waste.
戴好面罩 盯紧顶层公♥寓♥
Masks. Eyes on the penthouse.
跟你的朋友打好招呼 两小时后在此汇合 祝好运
Advise your friend. Rendezvous in two hours. Godspeed.
Cowboy Junkies - State Trooper
♪新泽西收费公路♪
New Jersey turnpike
♪在雨夜踏上行程♪
Riding on a wet night
♪炼油厂的光芒熠熠生辉♪
'Neath the refinery's glow
♪黑河所到之处暗流涌动♪
Down where the great black river flow
♪执照 登记♪
Licence, registration
♪我统统都没有♪
I ain't got none
♪但是我对所做的事情♪
But I got a clear conscience
♪都问心无愧♪
'Bout the things that I done
♪州警先生♪
Mister State Trooper
♪请不要阻止我♪
Please don't stop me
♪请不要拦着我♪
Please don't stop me
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Hm. Yeah, I'm fine.
♪请不要阻止我♪
Please don't stop me
珍妮 珍妮
Janine? Janine?
♪州警先生♪
Mister State Trooper
♪请不要妨碍我♪
Please don't stop me
亲爱的 是她孩子画的
Sweetheart, her kid drew it.
现在她觉得夏洛蒂是下一个伦勃朗之类的
Now she thinks Charlotte's the next Rembrandt or something.
伦勃朗·哈尔曼松·凡·莱因 荷兰历史上最伟大的画家
她在哪里
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表