剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Your place is in this house
你无处可去
You have nowhere to go.
你受制于我的...
You are under my...
受制于你的什么?
Under your what?
你的什么统治?
Under your what?
你的规则?
Your rule?
你能奈我何?
What are you going to do?
砍断我的手指?
Cut off my finger?
用皮带抽我?
Beat me with a belt?
这些折磨我都经历过
Because all of that, all of it, has happened to me before,
而我会活下来
and I will survive it.
也会活过你的压♥迫♥!
And I will survive you!
我不是你生存的障碍
I'm not something to survive.
我是好人...
I am a good man...
...也是好丈夫
...and a good husband.
你不可能是
You can't be.
你是大主教
You're a Commander.
让开 哈里
Step aside, Harry.
沃顿夫人要离开
Mrs. Wharton would like to leave.
先生 谁坐过这里?
Sir, who was there?
- 夫人?- 谁在这儿坐过?
-- Ma'am? -- Who sat there?
是使女们 夫人
The Handmaids, ma'am.
莉迪亚嬤嬤 您...好些了吗?
Aunt Lydia, are you, um, feeling better?
姑娘们没事吧?
Are the girls all right?
当然
Of course.
她们早被安顿好了
They're all tucked in, safe and sound
我...按您的食谱烤了饼干
I, I, um... I made some cookies using your recipe.
来厨房♥看看吧
Come to the kitchen, I'll show you.
我得检查姑娘们
I must check on the girls.
出事了
Something's going on.
莉迪亚嬤嬤 愿今夜蒙福
Aunt Lydia. Blessed evening.
婚礼如何?
How was the wedding?
开门!快打开!
Unlock this door. Open it!
老天爷啊
Oh, for goodness' sakes.
抱歉 夫人 呃...好了
Sorry. My apologies, Ma'am. Uh... Okay.
快开!
Open it!
- 彼得 保持警戒 - 是 长官
-- Peter, stay alert. -- Yes, Ma'am.
看在上帝的份上
For goodness' sakes.
她们已入睡一小时了 嬤嬤
They've been in bed for over an hour, Aunt Lydia
贝尔
Bell.
什么?再说一遍
What? Repeat yourself.
琼·奥斯本
June Osborn.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
琼?
June?
- 嗨-嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
谢谢
Thanks.
主啊 复仇之神
O Lord, God of vengeance,
复仇之神 显现吧!
God of Vengeance, appear!
兴起吧 大地的审判者
Rise up, judge of the earth,
将惩罚降于傲慢之徒!
and render punishment to the proud!
你以为主的双眼被遮蔽?
Do you think the Lord does not know what you do?
造耳者岂会充耳不闻?
He who made the ear, shall He not hear?
塑目者岂会视而不见?
He who formed the eye, shall He not see?
全知者岂会不惩奸除恶?
And He who knows all shall He not punish the wicked?
彼得!
Peter!
不!莉迪亚...
No! Lydia...
你!骗子!
You! Liar!
你在密谋什么?
What are you up to?
为什么她们还穿着衣服?
Why are they still in their clothes?
为什么藏起蛋糕?
Why did they hide their cake?
莉迪亚嬤嬤!离她远点!
Aunt Lydia! Get the fuck away from her!
你是谁?
Who are you?
不记得我了?
You don't remember me?
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
与你何干?
Why do you care?
既然夺走我的名字 何必再问?
Why do you care, when you stole it from me?
我是莫伊拉...
My name is Moira...
...你这贱♥人♥!
...you fucking bitch!
你在和她勾结!
You're working with her!
- 谁?-我就知道她回来了!
-- Who? -- I was right. She's back!
我知道她回来了
I know she's back.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我随时会处决叛徒
I will not hesitate to shoot a traitor
说 琼·奥斯本在哪?
Tell me, where is June Osborn?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我早料到了!早料到了!
I knew it. I knew it!
是你干的
You did this.
不 莉迪亚嬤嬤
No, Aunt Lydia.
是你干的
You did it.
是你训练我们变成这样的
You trained us to be like this
在你殴打我们、残害我们之后
After you beat us and after you mutilated us,
折磨我们之后...
after you tortured us...
夺走我们的孩子之后
After you took our children away.
这都是你造成的
You did this.
但我知道你目睹过
But I think that you've seen things
无法磨灭的真♥相♥
that you can't unsee.
也领悟过
And I think that you've learned things
无法遗忘的真理
that you can't unlearn.
我深知在你灵魂深处
And I know that in your heart of hearts.
你明白强♥奸♥就是强♥奸♥
you know that rape is rape,
你清楚这不是我们的错
and you know it wasn't our fault.
你知道我们不该承受这些
You know we don't deserve this.
我们不是堕落者
And we're not fallen women.
我们奋起反抗 因为每个人心中
We're rising up because in each and every one of us
都有上帝赐予的圣洁灵魂
is this immaculate soul that was given to us by God
在渴求尊严
that is just crying out for dignity
与自♥由♥
and freedom.
别妄图揣测我或上帝的旨意
Do not presume to know what is in my heart or God's.
是 你说得对
Yeah. No, you're right.
我不会
I won't.
但请你扪心自问...
But I would like you to ask yourself...
莉迪亚 若你相信...
Lydia, if you think that...
上帝要我们承受这些?
God wants this for us?
要你的女孩们承受?
For your girls?
若上帝允许这一切发生
If God would allow all of this.
或者...
Or...
是否真有神明
is there a God
会赋予你这样的女人♥权♥力
that would empower a woman like you
来保护我们
to stand up for us.
指引我们趋向光明
To arc toward the light,
最终宣告...
and to finally declare...
到此为止
enough.
因为我们所有人 团结一心...
Because we, all of us, together...
我们受够了
We've had enough.
他伤害了我 莉迪亚嬤嬤
He hurt me, Aunt Lydia.
他们伤害我们
They hurt us.
他们强♥奸♥了我们
They raped us.
是你把我们交给他们
You gave us to them.
我只想保护我的女孩们
I only ever meant to save my girls
若真想拯救我们 就放我们走
If you want to save us, let us go.
求你了 莉迪亚嬤嬤
Please, Aunt Lydia.
很遗憾他伤害了你 亲爱的
I'm sorry he hurt you, dear.
过来
Come.
对 快走
Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go.
快走
Let's go.
快 快走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
上帝啊 救救我!
Oh, God, help me!
上帝 救救我!
God, help me!
上帝啊 救救我
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表