剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
Mommy's gonna have to go for a little while, okay?
但是我很快就会回来
But I'm gonna be back really soon.
我会带着爸爸 还有莫伊拉阿姨回来
And I'm gonna bring back Daddy, and Auntie Moira,
到时候我们全都和姥姥住在一起 好吗
and we're all gonna be here together with Grandma, right?
喜欢吗 你真棒
You like that? Look at that.
你想把它拿过来吗
You wanna bring this over?
这是什么
What's that?
你想把它放上去吗
Oh, you wanna put that on there?
好了
There we go.
真棒
Perfect!
欢迎来到新伯利恒
Radiohead - Burn the Witch
♪停留在黑暗中♪
Stay in the shadows
♪在绞架下雀跃♪
Cheer at the gallows
♪这是一场围捕♪
This is a roundup
♪这是一场小型恐慌发作♪
This is a low-flying panic attack
♪点一首歌♥来唱 歌♥词是♪
Sing a song on the jukebox that goes
♪烧死♪
Burn
♪那个女巫♪
The witch
♪烧死♪
Burn
♪那个女巫♪
The witch
♪我们知道♪
We know
♪你住在哪里♪
Where you live
♪木门上画了红色的叉♪
Red crosses on wooden doors
♪如果你漂浮起来 就要被烧死♪
And if you float, you burn
♪闲言碎语绕满桌♪
Loose talk around tables
♪常理逻辑抛脑后♪
Abandon all reason
♪躲开目光接触♪
Avoid all eye contact
♪不要轻举妄动♪
Do not react
♪传递消息的人也要死♪
Shoot the messengers
♪这是一场小型恐慌发作♪
This is a low-flying panic attack
♪唱首六便士之歌♥♪
Sing the song of sixpence that goes
♪烧死♪
Burn
♪那个女巫♪
The witch
♪烧死♪
Burn
♪那个女巫♪
The witch
♪我们知道♪
We know
♪你住在哪里♪
Where you live
♪我们知道♪
We know
♪你住在哪里♪
Where you live
嗨
Hey.
我叫琼
My name is June.
我们带他们回家
Let's bring them home.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表