剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
受到尊重
as free women.
自♥由♥?鬼才信
Free? Yeah, right.
你知道我为了帮你
Have you any idea
冒了多大风险吗?
of the risks I take to help you?
我不需要你帮
I don't need your help.
别犯傻!
Don't be foolish!
你会烂在这里
You'll rot here!
不 不会
No, I won't.
那你打算怎么办?说啊
What, then? Tell me your plan.
告诉我
Tell me.
这个畸形的国家
This fucked-up country
迟早要垮台
is gonna crumble.
这就是我的计划
That is my plan.
我在给你活路!
I am trying to give you a way out!
莉迪亚!
Lydia!
根本没有活路!
There is no way out!
楼上那些...那些大主教们
Those... those Commanders upstairs.
他们需要我跪着
They want me here!
卑躬屈膝
On my knees.
天杀的莉迪亚 你怎么能这么瞎?
Jesus Christ, Lydia. How can you be so fuckin' blind?
对不起!真的对不起!
I'm sorry. I... I'm sorry!
请宽恕我所有的罪孽
Oh, forgive me for all of it!
对不起亲爱的!
I'm sorry, dear!
想要我原谅?
You know what? You can give me my daughter.
就把我女儿还给我
If you want my forgiveness, okay? Bring me my child.
- 亲爱的安吉拉已经... -她叫夏洛特!
-- Darling, you know Angela is--- -- Charlotte!
她叫夏洛特!
Her name is Charlotte!
她是大主教的女儿
She's the daughter of a High Commander.
她是我的骨肉!我的!
She is my daughter. She is mine!
看!劳伦斯都承认了!
Look! Lawrence knows it!
他带回了她的画
He brought me her drawing.
我知道...你心底深处
And I know... I know somewhere
莉迪亚 你知道她是我的
deep inside of you, Lydia, you know that she's mine.
说啊!快说
Say it. Come on.
她是我的孩子!
She's my girl!
恐怕...
I'm afraid...
你的要求不可能实现
what you're asking for is not possible.
记得你怎么...夺走她的吗?
Do you remember when you... you stole her from me?
是你 莉迪亚!
It was you, Lydia. You!
你抢走了她!从我怀里!
You took her. You stole her from me!
-你偷了我的孩子!-珍妮 对不起
-- You stole my child! -- Oh, Janine. Janine, I'm sorry.
- 是你偷的!-不!
- You stole her from me! -- No!
你偷了她!滚出去!
You stole her from me! Get out!
- 不!-滚!
- No, no! - Get out!
给我滚出去!
Get the fuck out!
-滚!我们完了-珍妮!
-- Get out! I'm done. -- Janine!
- 快滚!-不
-- Get the fuck out! -- No.
- 不 求求你让我... -出去!
-- No, I-- No, please. I want to-- -- Out!
珍妮 拜托你...
Janine, will you please---
该死!
Aw, damn it!
怎么了?
What?
我公公回家了
My father-in-law is home.
趴下
Keep down.
五分钟后我没回来 就去塞丽娜家
If I'm not back in five, go to Serena's.
塞丽娜家?
Serena's?
蓝房♥子57号♥
Blue house, 57.
她会保护你的
She'll keep you safe.
长官
Sir.
还以为你去了华盛顿
Thought you'd, uh, be in D.C.
萝丝还好吗?
Is Rose okay?
我把她送走了
I sent her on.
我在机场接到电♥话♥
I got a call
在机场
at the airport.
关于你的
About you.
在机场?
At the airport?
为什么?
Why?
你今晚去了哪里?
Where were you tonight?
处理些私事
I had some business.
- 是眼目会 -要务?
-- The Eyes. -- Business?
哪里?
Where?
市中心
Downtown.
具体哪个区域?
Where downtown?
抱歉 这到底怎么回事?
I'm sorry. What's this about?
你去过妓院吗?
Were you at the brothel?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
诚实可嘉
Honesty.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
你背叛我女儿了吗?
Have you been unfaithful to my daughter?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那你去那里做什么?
Then what were you doing there?
这属于机密
I'm afraid that's confidential.
孩子 对我没有机密可言
Son, you know that nothing is confidential to me.
只是项敏感的...调查
It's just a delicate... investigation.
敏感得像...
Delicate, like...
那起枪击案的调查?
The one into that shooting?
无主之地的守护者
The guardian in No Man's Land.
那个唯一目击者 你探视后就死了
The victim, the only witness who died after your last visit to him?
这就是你说的"敏感"?
Is that the kind of delicate that we're talking about?
那是场可怕的悲剧
It was a terrible tragedy.
可怕的巧合
A terrible coincidence.
我不知道你卷入了什么——
I don't know what you've gotten yourself into---
我没有卷入--
And I'm not into--
那你今晚去那里做什么?
Then what were you doing in that place tonight?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
难道你看不出...
Can't you see...
这些谎言
These lies.
会让你被钉上围墙
They're going to land you on the wall.
你的儿子
And your son
将失去父亲
will be left without a father.
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
- 当然不是-当然不是
-- Of course not. - Of course not.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
但你必须对我完全坦诚
I can't help you unless you're completely honest with me,
明白吗?
do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
那就坦白吧
So, let's have it.
该死!
Shit!
有人看到你吗?
Did anyone see you?
没有
No.
你为什么穿成这样?
Okay, why are you here dressed like that?
不想被认出来
I didn't want anyone to recognize me.
你来做什么 琼?
What are you doing here, June?
我想问尼克要不要和我去阿♥拉♥斯加
I wanted to see if Nick wanted to come to Alaska with me
他拒绝了
No.
我希望他能参与女儿的成长
I want him to be in our daughter's life.
还有我的生活
And mine.
他怎么说?
What did he say?
他拒绝了 要留在萝丝身边
He said no. He's staying with Rose.
所以来找我?
So, you came to me?
我无处可去
I didn't know where else to go.
我需要可信赖的人
And I need someone I can trust.
你信我?
And you trust me?
我必须信 这是我最后的退路
I must. This is where I have landed.
塞丽娜 关于火车上的事--
Serena, about what happened on the train---
不 是你...救了我们
Oh, no, uh, you... you saved us.
真的
Truly.
你从暴徒手中保护了我们
You protected us from that mob
好吧
Okay.
尼克有责任在身 他有家庭
You know, Nick has responsibilities. He has a family.
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表