剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表
警官 等一等 听我说
No, no. Sir? Sir? No, officer? Sir? Listen to me.
这就是赛丽娜·沃特弗德 - 别说了
This is Serena Waterford. Okay? - Stop it.
别说了 - 相信我 听我的
Stop it. - Trust me. Trust me.
你闭上嘴
Shut up.
这是赛丽娜·沃特弗德
This is Serena Waterford.
在基列国的时候 - 琼
I know because she was my mistress... - June.
我是她的使女 - 我不理解 她侵犯了你
...in Gilead. - Jesus fucking Christ. She raped you.
你必须逮捕她
And you have to arrest her. Okay?
求你了 警官
Please, sir.
你必须把她和孩子从这儿带走
You have to take her and the baby out of here.
就是她
All right? This is her.
请你逮捕她
You have to arrest her.
听我的 赛丽娜
Just trust me, Serena.
她在想些什么
What's wrong with her?
女士 你有个漂亮的孩子
You have a beautiful baby, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也曾有妻儿
I had a son. And a wife.
她死在了殖民地
She died in The Colonies.
如果他还活着 也快十一岁了
He'd be almost 11.
你并不是赛丽娜·乔伊
You look nothing like Serena Joy.
打扰了 女士们
Sorry for the interruption, ladies.
警官 你不能就这么走了 - 警官
No, officer. Sir? Officer! - Officer? Uh... uh...
警官
Sir? Sir?
想离开的人 现在可以走了
If anyone wants to leave, they should go.
好吧 这边 慢慢来 没事的
Okay. Okay. Come on. Come through. Come through. It's okay.
往前走
Let's go. Let's go.
离我远一点
Back away from me.
你让人恶心
You're disgusting!
琼 - 她们走不掉的
June? - They'll never get out.
不要伤害我的孩子 别靠近我 琼 救救我
Don't come any closer to my baby! Get away from me! June!
没事的 退后 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay. Back off. It's okay.
你不会因此获得平静
This is not going to bring you any peace.
你不该趟这趟浑水 - 走开
You should leave. - Get out of the way.
不 - 抓住她
No. - Get her.
不要这样做 不要这样做
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. Don't do this. Don't do this.
她不配有孩子
She doesn't deserve to have a baby.
下地狱去吧
Rot in hell.
求求你们 不要碰我
Please don't. Please don't touch me! Please!
请不要碰我
Please don't touch me.
赛丽娜 把孩子给我
Serena. Give me the baby.
求求你们 停下来
Please, stop.
求你们了 我还有孩子
Please, please! Please, I have a baby.
恶毒的女人 - 把孩子给我
A fucking monster! - Give me the baby.
把诺亚交给我
Give me Noah.
琼 帮帮我 - 把孩子给我 赛丽娜
June! June! - Give me the baby, Serena.
请让我带走孩子吧
I'm just taking the baby. Please let me take the baby.
琼
June!
我们走
Come on. Go.
快来
Come on, come on.
赛丽娜 恐怕你得跳车了
Serena, you have to jump.
把门打开
Open the door!
你准备好了吗 - 上帝啊
Serena? - Oh, my God.
我能去哪里呢 - 赛丽娜 你必须跳车
Where am I gonna go? - Serena, you have to jump.
我不能下车 - 赛丽娜 你可以的 该死
I can't get off the train. - Serena, yes you can. Shit.
把玻璃打碎 - 我做不到
Break the glass! - I can't.
这是你唯一的生路
There's nowhere to go.
她们会伤害诺亚
They're gonna hurt Noah.
赛丽娜 你只能跳车了 明白吗
Listen to me, Serena! You have to get off the train. Okay?
琼 我做不到
June, I can't do it.
去吧
Go.
她逃走了
Fuck! She's gone.
你这个叛徒
You fucking traitor!
醒醒
Hey, wake up!
终点站阿♥拉♥斯加到了
It's Alaska! End of the line.
全部人都要下车 女士
I've got a whole train to clean, lady.
抱歉
Sorry.
打扰一下 - 新来的
Excuse me. - New arrival?
没错
Yeah.
先去做个体♥检♥
Start in medical.
好的
Okay.
劳恩
Rohen?
横地
Yokochi?
在这里 我们一家三口
That's us, family of three.
索尔伯格
Solberg?
本森
Benson!
亲爱的 没事的
It's okay, sweetie.
没事
Okay.
宝贝
Okay, honey.
下一个 - 快到我们了 宝贝
Next! - We're almost there, sweetheart.
就快了
We're almost there.
马上就有食物和干净尿布了
We're gonna get you some food, and a diaper.
琼
June!
琼·奥斯本
June Osborn!
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
妈妈
Mom?
剧集 | 使女的故事 | 导航列表