剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
We wait.
同时祈祷
And pray.
进来
Come!
我已经给了你一整天 你还要多久
I've given you a whole day. How much time do you need?
必须要遵守既定的流程
The correct procedures must be adhered too.
典型的这种人
Typical man.
墨守成规 没能力得出结论
Obsessed with rules and incapable of getting results.
Fonseca医生 我必须说明
Dr Fonseca, I must formally protest.
把所有男人视为同样无用的
To regard all men as equally useless
是对其最卑鄙的偏见
is prejudice at its most vile.
你有机会 却什么都没发现
You had your chance and found nothing.
而且你怎敢指控我有偏见
And don't you lecture me on prejudice.
一般情况下 我们女人 才是需要面对偏见的人
We women, as usual, will have to deal with this ourselves.
你不能这么退休啊 我的酒类供应怎么办
You can't just retire. What about my alcohol supply?
老人必须为年轻人让路
Old men must make way for youth.
噢
Oh.
Fonseca医生 让我请你一杯如何
Dr Fonseca. Can I get you a drink?
谁在下午六点之前喝酒就是嗜酒症患者
Anyone who drinks before 6pm is a dipsomaniac.
你同时侮辱了我的顾客和经营模式
You insult both my customers and my business model.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
他真的毫无记忆了吗
'He's really got no memory?'
他说他大脑里一片空白
He says his mind is a complete blank.
我希望你跟他谈谈 你们有很多共同之处
I want you to talk to him. You have a lot in common.
我没听见这附近有人说过什么 可以再问一圈
I've heard nothing round here. Could ask around again,
找找更早些到海滩的人
find some people further up the coast,
如果今天不太忙的话
if I wasn't so busy today.
拜托了 这可是个重要的公众服务
Come on. You'll be doing a vital public service!
所以你就要我这种笨蛋来做
And you're asking an idiot man like me?
恰恰显示了我的绝望
Indication of my desperation.
如果你对我没这么好的话 我可能会坐飞机去
If you weren't so nice to me, I might take off...
小心 你知道有更多选择的
Careful. There are plenty more options, you know.
然而 夜复一夜 你却坚持拒绝他们
Yet, night after night, you consistently refuse them.
我不想装作明白 Fonseca医生
I don't pretend to understand, Dr Fonseca.
我只想躺下来想想英格兰
I just lie back and think of England.
你是拒绝帮助我吗
Are you refusing to help me?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
也许你可以先帮我做点什么
Perhaps there's something you could do for me first.
Vikram
Vikram?
Vikram
Vikram?
与年龄相关的颈椎病
Age-related cervical spondylosis.
他说得对 退休是唯一的选择
He is right. Retirement is the only option.
这就是你的建议
That's your advice?
你必须从合法的批发商那进酒了
You'll have to get your booze from a legitimate wholesaler.
- 这是从哪来的 - 今天早上在沙滩上找到的
- Where did you get that? - Found it on the beach this morning.
我看不懂 我想是俄语吧
I can't read it. I think it's Russian.
这不是俄语 是希伯来语
That's not Russian, that's Hebrew.
我需要拿走它 或者商量一下我们的费用问题
I need to take this. Or we can discuss my fee?
谢谢
Thank you.
他是以色列人
He's Israeli.
二等兵
Private Silver?
我想你可以开口了 不是吗
I think you'd better start talking, don't you?
我把它扔进了水里
I threw this in the water.
我觉得我在军队待够了
I thought I was done with the Army.
我的部队已经在这里休假一周了
My unit has been here for a week on leave.
昨晚是最后一天
Yesterday was my last night.
突然之间 我就是知道我不能再回去了
Suddenly, I just knew that I couldn't go back there.
我知道我不能再当兵了
I knew I couldn't be a soldier any more.
我申请释放
I'd asked to be released
但是他们告诉我这不可能
but they told me it would be impossible.
所以我去了海滩
So I went to the beach.
我想走走 想一想
I wanted to walk, to think.
然后我看到了月亮
Then I saw the moon.
就像在呼唤我一样
It was as if it was calling out to me.
那一瞬间 我觉得那是唯一的答案
And in that moment, it felt like the only answer.
你想轻生
You wanted to die?
我想昨天晚上
I think I did...
是的
.. last night.
我不相信上帝
I don't believe in God.
但是我被拯救了
Something saved me.
有些力量希望我活下去 勾销过去
Something wanted me to live and to leave the past behind.
重获新生
A new life.
我要做的只有忘记过去
All I had to do was forget the old one.
你家里还有亲属吗
Do you have a family back home?
母亲在特拉维夫 还有一个姐姐
A mother in Tel Aviv, a sister...
你的家人 他们爱你吗
And they love you, this family?
是的
Yes, they do.
你认为他们会忘记你吗
Do you think they'll forget you?
这是我的选择
It's my choice...
我的人生
my life.
当你妈妈走在街上的时候 她会忘记你吗
Will your mum forget you when she walks down the street?
还是会看着每一个年轻男孩 希望那是自己的儿子
Or will she stare at every young man, willing them to be her son?
又或是等在电♥话♥前 期盼祈祷着铃♥声♥响起
Or will she wait by the phone, hoping and praying to get a call
告诉她她失踪的儿子平安找回
telling her that her missing son has been found safe and well?
人们说满月中有些小小的魔法
People here say there's a little magic in the full moon.
我认为那是迷信和瞎扯
I say it's nonsense and superstition,
但是我可能错了
but just maybe I'm wrong.
因为你也许就是鲜活的证明
Just maybe you're the living proof.
这个世界有太多走失的灵魂
Too many lost souls go missing in this world.
别成为其中之一
Don't be one of them.
如果是满月救了你 那么它或许有自己的原因
If the full moon saved you, then maybe it saved you for a reason.
回家去吧
To go home again.
给
Here.
你也感觉到了 没有真正惊恐 没有情绪波动
You sensed it too. No real panic, no emotion.
因为他是装作如此 我们只是要证明
Because he was faking. We just had to prove it.
医学不仅仅是列表和表格 Walker医生
Medicine is more than lists and tables, Dr Walker.
真正的技能是学习如何解读他们的思想
The real skill is to learn how to read their minds.
- 他们会对他怎么样 - 我希望是心理辅♥导♥
- What will they do to him? - Counselling, I expect.
或者会是军事监狱 两者其一吧
Or a military prison. One of the two.
你不关心吗
You don't care?
我们都做出过错误的决定
We all make bad decisions in life.
秘诀是不要错上加错
The trick is not compound the error.
- 你给我儿子的钱 - 这是怎么了
- The money you gave my son. - What's going on?
- 200 250 - 这就是那个学校的男孩
- 200, 250... - That's the boy from the school.
就是我想跟你说的那个人
The one I was trying to talk to you about.
你怎么敢用这个钱碰我儿子
How dare you touch my son with that money?
我觉得他是想给她钱 让她给Vijay买♥♥吃的
He gave her that money to buy food for Vijay, I think.
或许他在试图赎罪
Perhaps he's attempting to atone.
Fonseca医生 Gonzalo先生有情况
Doctor Fonseca? It's Mr Gonzalo.
谢谢
Thank you.
你未经同意抽了血?
You took bloods without consent?
他的老师关心他
His teacher was concerned about him.
体重下降 发育不良 我只是做了一些基础的检查
Weight loss, failure to thrive, I just did some basic screening.
无论如何我们需要家长的同意才能走就医流程
We need parental consent for all medical procedures whatsoever.
规定像在英国一样严格
The rules are as strict here as in the UK.
即使我相信这是为了他好
Even if I believe it was in his best interests?
你对他们的家境一无所知
You know nothing about the family circumstances.
我看见你了
I saw you.
我看见你给他钱
I saw you give him that money
我也看见她把钱扔到了你脸上
and I saw her throw it back in your face.
为什么
Why?
不关你的事
That is none of your business.
Varma医生 谢谢
Dr Varma? Nanni.
我们的预约
Our appointment?
我知道你是一个大忙人
I know you're a busy man,
但是我没时间闲坐着玩弄手指
but I haven't got time to sit twiddling my thumbs.
来吧
Come.
你的脑瘤被叫做间变性星形细胞瘤
So your brain tumour is called anaplastic astrocytoma.
现在不适合动手术
Now it's not suitable for surgery.
你已经拒绝了放疗
You have declined radiotherapy.
你这种情况存活时间的中位数是
So median survival in cases like yours is...
半年到一年
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表