剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
如果你在找住院部 你需要
If you're looking for Admissions, you need...
Bina Barros
Bina Barros.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你的电影我全看过
I've seen all your films.
亲爱的 或许你能帮助我
Well, maybe you can help me, darling.
背疼是一个糟糕的诅咒
Back pain is a terrible, terrible curse,
但是别担心 Mrs Barros 我们会让你躺在海滩上
but don't worry, Mrs Barros, we'll have you down the beach
再次享受你的假期
enjoying your holiday again.
安定 10毫克
Diazepam. 10mg.
好了 谢谢 我的英雄
That's it. Thank you, my hero.
我需要和医生们核对一下
I just need to check with the doctors.
- 疼吗 - 当然
- Does that hurt? - Of course.
很好
Good.
- 这样呢 - 疼
- How about that? - Oh, yes.
我从来没喜欢过你的歌♥声 但是你的演技更差
I never liked your singing, but your acting's even worse.
如果你真的需要安定
If you really need diazepam,
你一定会不止抱怨这么一点
you'd be complaining a lot more than that.
我猜你的背没问题
I suspect your back is fine.
不 亲爱的 不是的 真的
No, darling, it's not. It really...
没有处方你什么都拿不到
You'll get nothing without a prescription.
请走吧
Please leave.
所以你没看到任何牌照信息
So you didn't catch any registration?
我在扫人行道 忙着呢
I was sweeping the sidewalk, minding my business,
当我感觉这种巨大的力量把我举起
when I felt this enormous force lifting me...
还有一道光
.. and a flash of light,
接着有一个美丽的银色天使俯视着我
and then this beautiful silver angel looking down at me.
- 一个银色的天使? - 然后就眼前一黑
- A silver angel? - Then nothing but black.
所以你看见一个天使而不是一个简单的牌照
So you saw an angel but not a simple registration plate?
无疑是休克 或许是濒死体验
The shock, no doubt. Perhaps a near-death experience?
你没看见牌照 但看见了上帝
You didn't see a registration, but you saw God.
Mr Dave 我这样做你有知觉吗
Mr Dave, can you feel it when I do this?
一点也没有
Not a scratch.
Walker医生 你的工作做的很棒
You've done a wonderful job, Dr Walker.
所以现在是怎样
So what happens now?
我需要和Fonseca医生讨论一下
I just need to discuss something with Dr Fonseca.
医生
Doctor?
等等 对不起
Wait. I'm so sorry.
- 别担心 亲爱的 - 可以签一下吗
- Don't worry, darling. - Could you, please?
不需要
No need.
我很乐意
My pleasure, darling.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Mm.
截肢?
Amputation?
脚已经严重缺血
The foot is critically ischaemic.
结果确认了
The results confirm it.
可能事故发生的
Probably a popliteal laceration
- 时候腘撕裂了 - 我们要修复吗
- at the time of the accident. - So we just repair it?
Nair医生很厉害但他不是血管外科医师
Dr Nair is good but he's no vascular surgeon.
多谢你提醒 但这是真的
Thank you for reminding me, but it's true.
这项手术我没法实施
This procedure I cannot carry out.
只有一个专家可以做
Only a specialist can do this.
对不起 但是AJ和我
I'm sorry, but AJ and I...
走吧 我们可以处理
Yeah, go. We can deal with this.
那我会准备转院去科钦
Then I'll prepare the transfer to Kochi.
对不起 Walker医生 不是这么简单的
I'm sorry, Dr Walker, it's not that simple.
我明白Mr Dave没有保险
I understand Mr Dave has no insurance.
他靠扫地为生
He sweeps streets for a living,
除非他从大街上捡到一张保险单
so unless he found a policy lying on the side of the road...
这样的修复手术会花费成千上万卢比 所以没有资金
A repair like this costs thousands, so without funds
或保险 我们最多能做的就是良好卫生的截肢
or insurance, the best we can do is a good, clean amputation.
他因为穷就失去了腿吗
So he loses his leg because he's poor?
一定还有什么我们可以做的
There must be something else we can do.
没有别的选择 你想让我和他谈谈吗
There's no choice. Want me to talk to him?
不用 他是我的病人
No. No, he's my patient.
应该由我告知他
I should tell him.
还有半个小时就是欢乐减价时间了
It'll be happy hour in half an hour.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
先生 你来对了地方
Then, sir, you have come to the right place.
我自己会来判断 我要点一品脱加热的
I'll be the judge of that. I want a warm pint,
装进玻璃杯的啤酒
a proper beer, in a straight glass.
Sadler's啤酒?
Sadler's?
- 靠 - 请允许我
- Bloody hell. - Allow me.
先放置一会 才更有风味
Uh-oh. Allow it to settle first. Savour it.
- 你不是本地人 - 土生土长的达德利人
- You're not from round here. - Dudley, born and bred.
让我猜猜 阿斯顿大学
Let me guess. Aston.
接近了
Close enough.
天啊 跑了大半个世界
Christ, you travel halfway around the world
还是能喝到本国酒
and still get served by a bloody Yam Yam.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
这会喝酒有点早吧
- It's a bit early for that, no? - Ha!
是给他的 他的女儿要结婚了
It's for him. His daughter's getting married.
相信我 他需要喝一杯
Trust me, he'll need a drink.
他在孟买♥♥的生活真好
Wow. Mumbai has been good to him.
他是孟买♥♥首席血管外科医师
Well, he is Mumbai's premier vascular surgeon.
- Rambo - Varun
- Rambo! - Varun.
哦天 你的头发怎么了
Oh, my God. What's happened to all your hair?
你一定是个闷闷不乐的人 是不
You must be a worried man, no?
别担心 我知道一个人可以解决
Don't worry, I know someone who can fix that.
来 你还玩乒乓球吗
Come, come. So you still play Ping-Pong?
我恐怕不玩了
Er, I'm afraid not.
AJ 你父亲和我当年在校队
AJ, your father and I were on the school team,
得了全国冠军 但是他从没打过我
national champions, but he could never beat me.
- 没错 - 来 这边走
- That's right. - Here, come this way.
乒乓球?
- Ping-Pong? - Mm.
你怎么想
So what do you think?
绝对叹为观止
Absolutely stunning, Varun.
你看见没
You see this, AJ?
如果你努力一切都有可能
All this is possible if you work hard.
你知道 钱 不能买♥♥来快乐
You know, money... cannot buy you happiness,
但是你可以给自己买♥♥一栋不错的小避暑别♥墅♥
but it can buy you a nice little summer house.
回来太好了
It's so good to be back!
AJ 这边
Aj...
这有点东西给你
Here's a little something for you.
我知道你喜欢喝麦芽酒
I know you enjoy a good malt.
- 我戒酒了 - 你戒了吗
- I'm afraid I've given up. - Have you?
是的 但是我确定其他人会喜欢的
Yes, but I'm sure someone else will, er, enjoy that.
就当是晚上的娱乐
And for the evening entertainment,
Bina Barros
Bina Barros.
我妻子坚持要请她来
The wife insisted.
你得让这事办成
You have to make it happen, no?
现在有一件办成 还有一件要办
Now it's one done, one to go.
啊 我美丽的Aisha
Ah, my beautiful Aisha.
我需要一个勇敢的男人娶走Samira
I just need a brave man to take on my Samira now.
这特么是怎么了
What the hell is happening?!
AJ 你认得球拍吧 来吧
Ah, AJ, you recognise that racket, huh? Come, come.
枕头去哪儿了 其他东西都去哪儿了
Where are the pillows? Where are the rest of the things?
那是Samira吗
That's Samira?
AJ 你应该过去打声招呼
You should go and say hello, AJ.
姑娘们 专心点 完成你们的排练 你们在做什么
Girls, spark it up, finish your rehearsal. What are you doing?
这些东西在这干什么
What are these doing here?
谢天谢地你在这
Oh. Thank God you're here.
你本应该两个小时前就到了
You were supposed to be here two bloody hours ago.
总之 告诉你的人把食物摆在
Hm? Anyway, tell your guys to keep the food
那边桌上酒水旁边
by the drinks table there
你带了额外的大米了吗
and did you get the extra rice?
Samira 是我 AJ 记得吗
Samira, it's me, AJ. Remember?
我们十岁的时候 你那会扎着马尾辫
When we were ten, you used to have ponytails.
我以前常常悄悄跟在你后面
I used to sneak up behind you and...
啊 对 我记得
Ah, yeah, I remember.
眼镜怎么不带了
What happened to the glasses?
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表