剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表
然后这是
And it's...
我想我至少得尝试去看看
I thought I should at least try to see it.
什么
What?
天啊
Christ!
那该死的治愈之星
A bloody healing star!
天啊 Maggie
Jesus, Maggie.
我们女儿每天都在给我们打电♥话♥
Our daughter has been calling us every day
我一直骗她 告诉她一切都还好
and I've been lying to her, telling her everything is fine.
- 别嚷嚷啊 Paul - 你觉得这是叫嚷吗
- Stop shouting, Paul. - You think this is shouting?
这什么都不是 我讨厌这里
This is nothing. I hate it here!
我讨厌这高温 讨厌苍蝇
I hate the heat, the flies!
这里的货币也不好计算
The money doesn't make any sense at all.
我坚持着是因为
I've stuck it out because...
- 鬼知道为什么我们这么做 - Paul
- God knows why we're doing it. - Paul...
现在你把我引向这该死的花♥园♥小径
Now you are literally leading me up the bloody garden path
就因为你想着那几百亿英里以外
because you think some poxy speck of light
能治百病 毫无价值的小亮光
billions of miles away is gonna fix everything,
当我们可以回家
when we could be back home
被爱你的人围绕着
surrounded by people who love you.
为什么做这些 为什么 为什么在这里
Why this? Why...? Why here?
我们有自己的生活 有家庭 朋友
We've got a life, family, friends,
在那该死的斯陶尔布里奇家乡
back home in bloody Stourbridge
一个又冷又悲伤的地方 你可以吃到美味的Nando's(英国特色烤鸡店)
where it's cold and miserable and you can get proper Nando's.
Maggie 我想念那些东西
I miss those things, Maggie.
你也应该想念他们
And you should miss them too,
如果你不是那么该死的自我沉迷和自私的话
if you weren't so bloody self- obsessed and selfish.
Maggie
Maggie!
救命
Help!
谁能帮帮忙
Somebody help me!
快点
Uh- uh- uh- uh- uh! Come on.
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Move it!
我不觉得我们能上去
I don't think we can get up here.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
赶紧啊 AJ 赶紧的
Come on. AJ, come on.
拜托 让一让
Come on. Excuse me.
让一让 大伙
Excuse me, guys.
放松 亲爱的 放松点 你要抿一口
Easy, love. Easy. You have to sip it.
一次别喝太多
Not too much at a time.
哦 谢天谢地 在这
Oh, thank God. Over here!
她严重脱水 血压太低测不出来
Okay, she's severely dehydrated. Didn't have blood pressure as well.
你把她拉到这鸟不生蛋的地方做什么
What are you doing hauling her out to the middle of nowhere?
不是啊 她很好的 是她自己要求来的
No. No. She was fine. She was the one who wanted to do it.
一个什么鬼星星 还是啥的
It's the Aru... doodah star, or something.
是的 我知道那是什么 我们现在得送她去医院
Yes, I know what it is. We need to get her to the hospital now.
- 该死的救护车在哪啊 - 下一个转角
- Where's the bloody ambulance? - Next corner.
谢天谢地 快到了 亲爱的
Thank God for that. Nearly there, love.
哦 对不起 太太
Oh! Sorry, memsahib.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
昨天的话 我还会与他们一起祈祷
Yesterday I would have prayed with them.
我肯定如果你加入他们 他们会很感激的
I'm sure they'd be grateful if you joined them.
请求上帝赐予奇迹吗
To ask God for a miracle?
这个嘛 如果这能给人们希望
Well, if it gives people hope...
昨天我还相信他
Yesterday I trusted him
然而我却发现他所能做的就是愚弄我
and then I find all He wants to do is make a fool of me.
没人那么想
No- one thinks that.
我是这么想的
I do.
来吧
Come on.
下午好
Good afternoon.
给你
Here you go.
哎呀
Blimey!
- 有一年了吧 - 嗯
- Has it been a year already? - Yeah.
- 你知道我总能赢吧 - 是的
- You know I always win? - Yes.
你那常在线的好运吓到我了
Your recurrent good fortune astounds me.
没人像Lydia Fonseca那样总能选对螃蟹
No- one picks a crab like Lydia Fonseca.
我想过把你禁赛 但那貌似不太有体育精神
I had considered banning you, but that didn't seem sporting.
好吧 选这个
OK. That one.
压5000卢比
5,000 rupees.
癫疯的Claude 1比50的赔率
Crazy Claude at fifty to one.
大胆的选择
Bold choice.
如果你看到一个女孩正在自毁前程 你会怎么做呢
What would you do if you saw a young girl ruining her life?
我通常会告诉她们不要停 然后保证之后会送她们回家
I usually tell 'em not to stop and promise 'em a lift home.
如果是我 绝对什么都不做
If it was me, absolutely nothing.
如果是你的话 我会赌五万卢比
If it's you we're talking about, I'd bet 50,000 rupees
你会多管闲事
that you're gonna stick your nose in.
说到这
Talking of which...
请自便
Help yourself.
告诉我你不是认真的
Tell me you are not serious.
我警告过她待在这里存在的风险
I warned her of the risks for staying here,
我们只能提供基础的
that we could only offer the basics,
- 但她坚持要留下来 - Varma医生 你就由她了
- but she insisted on staying. - You listened to her, Dr Varma?
是的 她是我的病人 她有权利做决定
Yes. She's my patient. She has a right to make her own decisions.
那这个什么鬼的东方治愈之星
What about this nonsense about some healing star in the East?
那也是你药方的一部分吗
That part of your prescription too, was it?
如果她跟我说 我会阻止这一切的
If she had told me, I would've stopped it.
我对此一无所知
I knew nothing about this.
看来无知是你的默认设置 好啦
It seems ignorance is your default setting. Right.
- 继续做液体复苏 - 我会的
- Continue fluid resuscitation. - I will.
如果她不能迅速恢复
If she doesn't recover quickly,
我们要把她转院到科钦的医院做CT扫描
we'll need a transfer to Kochi for a CT scan.
检查一下她的脑内压是否正常
Check her intracerebral pressure's OK.
- 亲属知道吗 - 她丈夫在那边
- Do the family know? - That's her husband over there.
你得让他了解情况
Well, you should put him in the picture.
这不是个好消息
And it's not a pretty one.
嗯 Walker医生
Yes, Dr Walker?
Walker医生担心你
Dr Walker is concerned about you.
她觉得我们要谈谈
She thinks we need to talk.
或许你只需要听一下
Or maybe you just need to listen.
你以为上帝给了你童贞生子
You thought that God had given you a virgin birth.
是一份礼物
A gift.
但现实是 生物学给你更好的
But, in reality, biology gave you a better one.
事实
The truth.
我见识过生活的能耐
I've seen what this life can do.
死神之手会伸向那些最不值得死的人
Death coming to those who least deserve it.
疾病和痛苦会侵入最纯洁的心
Illness and misery striking down the purest of heart.
如果他真的存在 那他是一位残酷的暴君
If He exists at all, then He's a cruel tyrant.
为什么要把自己与人性隔绝呢
Why shut yourself away from humanity?
用你自己的眼睛去看看
See it with your own eyes.
外面还有个大世界等着你
There's a whole world out there waiting for you.
现在我无家可归
Now I have nowhere to go.
有那么糟糕吗
Is that so bad?
如果我们把症断结果解释给修道院 他们会让她回去吗
If we explained the diagnosis, show the convent would have her back?
- 噢 他们会让她回去的 - 我不懂
- Oh, they'll have her back. - I don't understand.
我去见了他们那所谓的女修道院院长 说了下情况
I went to see her so- called Mother Superior. Explained the situation.
她随时都可以回去
She's welcome to return.
你不觉得我们应该告诉她吗
And You don't think we should tell her?
她还年轻 Walker医生 她有重生的机会
She's young, Dr Walker. She has a chance to start again.
- 她迷失又脆弱 - 难道我们不都是吗
- She's lost. Vulnerable. - Aren't we all?
她越早学会面对它会越好
The sooner she learns to deal with it, the better.
Lydia就是Lydia
Lydia's Lydia.
她用语言操纵你 又拒绝道歉
She manipulates people and refuses to apologise.
我以为到现在你应该摸清她的门路了
I thought you would have figured that out by now.
我们就只能接受吗
And we just accept it?
我不觉得我们有可选择的机会
Well, I don't think any of us have a choice.
我们可以离开啊
We could leave.
那也没错
That's true.
那么为什么你不走呢
So, why don't you?
说真的 我很感兴趣
No, really. I'm interested.
为什么你在这里
Why are you here?
为什么不去金奈或者是...德里
Why not Chennai or... or Delhi?
剧集 | 善缘医院(2017) | 导航列表